Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

If we're talking team leads... which unit should I have as my team lead for anyone in Team Linde? Minerva, Hector, or Robin?

Minerva: Reposition, Moonbow, Life and Death, Desperation, Threaten Def
Hector: Pivot, Pavise, Direct Counter, Vantage, Last Slot is Undecided
Robin: Rally Attack, Bonfire, Triangle Adept, Spur Def (I do not have Swordbreaker)

If you're patient and lucky enough, I should be able to have 5* Reinhardt ready during the round. So he is also an option.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I mean if you don't have a +10 Merric then you haven't summoned enough Merrics yet :P

You should take notes from @Ryu Yuki who got Nowi up to +10 as a F2P with sheer dedication. 

I should think that luck plays a greater role in that than sheer dedication, luck which I decidedly lack! Oh Minerva, where art thou? Or Lucina?

41 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I'd need to pull for Leo, but I don't want to get a Henry instead XD

Yeah this is where I fit in

I mean, I love excaliburing people with Merric in shadow dragon, but he just doesn't "do it" for me you know?

After that, I haven't played anyone in this gauntlet's games so I really have no idea what I'm doing right now

I feel you, I thought about trying to pull Leo, but I know I'd just get Henry. And yeah, this gauntlet is missing some of my favorite mages. The last two gauntlets had such obvious choices for me. This one would've been obvious too, if they had went with Nino!

39 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Ephidel, anyone?

I know I can't be the only one that really wants the morphs to be added to the game!

@Vaximillian @Ryu Yuki @Ice Dragon and anyone else on Team Julia:

I'm planning to put this guy as my rep for the gauntlet (especially since we're against Sanaki first), but feel free to request someone else (my hero list is in my sig).

Spoiler

He's +Atk/-Res btw

wGgP3j8.png

28 minutes ago, Astellius said:

I should think that luck plays a greater role in that than sheer dedication, luck which I decidedly lack! Oh Minerva, where art thou? Or Lucina?

I feel you, I thought about trying to pull Leo, but I know I'd just get Henry. And yeah, this gauntlet is missing some of my favorite mages. The last two gauntlets had such obvious choices for me. This one would've been obvious too, if they had went with Nino!

I know I can't be the only one that really wants the morphs to be added to the game!

Limstella and Ephidel, for sure :D I don't really like Sonia... Especially not when I adore the Black Fang members -.-

Naturally my rep (no matter what team I'm on) will either be Azura or Nino!

#CinnamonRollsOrDancerSupport

34 minutes ago, Astellius said:

The day Nino is in a gauntlet, I'm literally jumping out the window. It'll be SO epic. And she puts in so much work too!

Also, when is Anna gonna be in a Gauntlet!? 

Edited by Arcanite

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Also, when is Anna gonna be in a Gauntlet!? 

When we have 8 versions of Anna in game, so it's an all-Anna gauntlet.

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Out of curiosity who all is on Team Leo here?

I'm also wondering who I should stick as my rep Unit that friends will get as their random ally.

I'm with Team Leo until the end. If you or anyone else on Team Leo want to friend me, I can spare such units as Ninian, Fury/Desperation 5* Tharja and +SPD Vantage Ryoma just to name a few.

the only characters i have of these is merric and male robin. merric is too unpopular, but i guess male robin will do pretty well. i would want to go with sanaki, but she's going to get creamed by tharja and linde. i guess i'll go with sanaki anyway, and then maybe male robin (although i like henry better).

edit: actually, i completely forgot that i do have a 4* tharja. i kind of hate how fanservice-y tharja is, so it's no wonder i'd forgotten about her. i really hope she doesn't win the whole thing, which would just be encouraging IS to continue creating characters like her. :p

Edited by geozeldadude

YO TEAM LEO!

If y'all want a sorta-specific character, lemme know.  Current lead is a Jakob with Seal Speed.  Can be swapped to +Spd Ryoma with Vantage/Spring Camilla with "screw your blues and archers"/Ephraim for melee purposes/Virion for bait/a rather boring Leo/Lucius or Priscilla for staff shenanigans.

Oh yeah, if there's any unit that people on my team want from me, give me the word. I've got Sanaki, m!Robin, Nino, Alfonse, Sharena, Leo, Takumi, Eirika, and Effie ready to go. Linde and m!Corrin could also be sent out, too.

So to anyone on team Julia is there any requests for a shared unit? Currently my main unit is Ike but he's - res so I feel like that's suicide on a mage gauntlet. My current 5 stars are in the spoiler and have varying degrees of skill inheritance but most are vanilla so any requests?

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170509-041939.thumb.png.c5560c16de0cd04cbeca2fd6325dac78.png

Edited by predator_21476

On the matter of leads, I assume Leo people don't want me to have Leo as a lead.  

So then, who do they want?  

Roy (+HP, -Def, +1 Merge (speed/HP), inherited Dragon Fang, Defiant Speed 3 (if you want this changed back to T Adept say so), Hone Speed 3)

Eldigan (+Atk, -HP, no inheritance, Fury 2 instead of 3 because I have a hard time keeping up with 3's recoil and no Lunge)

Klein (+Atk, -Res, Draw Back and Hone Attack 2 inherited)

Cecilia (+Atk, -Res, Draw Back, Iceberg, Hone Cavalry inherited)

Shanna (+Atk, -Def, Rally Speed, Attack +2 inherited)

Sakura (Neutral, Pain, Resistance +1, Balm can be Wind, Earth, or Water).

14 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

@Vaximillian @Ryu Yuki @Ice Dragon and anyone else on Team Julia:

I'm planning to put this guy as my rep for the gauntlet (especially since we're against Sanaki first), but feel free to request someone else (my hero list is in my sig).

Reveal hidden contents

He's +Atk/-Res btw

wGgP3j8.png

I'll be on Team Linde for the first round so that I have a chance to support both of them, so you guys better hold the fort while I'm gone.

(Unless Linde somehow wins against Tharja.)

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'll be on Team Linde for the first round so that I have a chance to support both of them, so you guys better hold the fort while I'm gone.

Got it!

My Swordbreaker Sharena will help my fellow Julia followers.

9 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

On the matter of leads, I assume Leo people don't want me to have Leo as a lead.  

So then, who do they want?  

Roy (+HP, -Def, +1 Merge (speed/HP), inherited Dragon Fang, Defiant Speed 3 (if you want this changed back to T Adept say so), Hone Speed 3)

Eldigan (+Atk, -HP, no inheritance, Fury 2 instead of 3 because I have a hard time keeping up with 3's recoil and no Lunge)

Klein (+Atk, -Res, Draw Back and Hone Attack 2 inherited)

Cecilia (+Atk, -Res, Draw Back, Iceberg, Hone Cavalry inherited)

Shanna (+Atk, -Def, Rally Speed, Attack +2 inherited)

Sakura (Neutral, Pain, Resistance +1, Balm can be Wind, Earth, or Water).

I wouldn't mind Leo, considering I don't have him.

If Emilia (Julia) is in here that means Rem will be on the Maid/Servant Gauntlet next, LOL.

The closest FE character that can resemble rem is Flora. But, yet again Felicia has more of Rem's personality and Flora has more of Ram's personality. 

Edited by Smog