going at this again

Kiba

I did this game a long time ago, but I forgot most of it, so just to be sure I am asking if there's anything important in the first like 10 chapters of the game that I need to do then later on I might ask for the others

Build supports fast, as support points per chapter is limited.

yeah tell me about supports again because I never really used them nor did I ever know how to get them, whenever it happens to me its just random

I am wondering how I beat this game? Roy died on me like 16 times already!

have your stronger units weaken the enemies and let roy get the killing blow so he still get the exp for it until he levels up enough to hold his own.

And if you don't care about ranks in this game, feel free to arena abuse all you like. <_<

He can barely get through a chapter without people dying. I think ranks should be the last thing he's worried about

If you're playing Hard Mode, always have Marcus weaken the enemy before attacking with Lance/Alan/Roy/Dieck/Rutger/Someone else. This is an abolute must.

He can barely get through a chapter without people dying. I think ranks should be the last thing he's worried about

just because I can't through some chapters of a game without having people die doesn't mean I Have a hard time in EVERY chapter