Best Hero "Pokedex" app?

I've been using IV Checker (Figure 1) for a while now, mainly to keep track of all my units, and determine their IVs quickly and on the go. That was all well and good, but it has some issues where stats aren't always calculated the same (sometimes the final stats are with skills attached, sometimes not and sometimes a little bit of both) and other times the stat caps at 40 are just... off. Since I had to reinstall it on my phone, I also lost my collection of about 100 ish units. (though I backed them up beforehand) So I figured its a good time to look for something a bit better.

I found this app called FEH (Figure 2)

I quite liked this, as it allowed me to put in skill inheritance stuff and edit my units and also allowed me to determine "IVs" "natures" or banes and boones. 

However, it didnt actually appear to factor in my skills to my units stats. (Adding Fortress didnt - the atk and +def of the unit.) But it did tell me what unit has that skill to take from.

I know theres many of these sorts of apps out there. Im wondering which you all use and what the benefits/drawbacks of them are so I can find one that suits my needs best. Any discussion back and forth is welcome. 

Spoiler

Figure 1

kpp.PNG.23e3cd5538ea7af824c05f869ab69875.PNG

Spoiler

Figure 2

kpb.PNG.cc59aad46e68f415ce63522b12e1490e.PNG

Edited by rockocalypse