Hey Guys

That_Tj

Hello, My name is Tj and i am new to Fire Emblem series. I picked up birthright a few months ago to see if i would like this series and it was a blast. I wanted to learn more about the game so i came here. Hope to see yall around this board and make some friends. See yall later

Welcome to the Forest, That TJ!

4 hours ago, That_Tj said:

Yeah, i am excited to play more. I dont really know where to start though. Could you give me a few suggestions on where to head from here? 

Since you started with Fates, I suggest that you go for Awakening, the GBA titles and the Tellius game (FE9 and FE10). Though, you can play whichever you want!

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

On ‎21‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 11:53 PM, That_Tj said:

Hello, My name is Tj and i am new to Fire Emblem series. I picked up birthright a few months ago to see if i would like this series and it was a blast. I wanted to learn more about the game so i came here. Hope to see yall around this board and make some friends. See yall later

Hiya! I'd also recommend Awakening as it's reasonably similar to Birthright. If you wanted more of a challenge though you could try Conquest as it's parallel to Birthright but harder.