Future past Morgan's fate?

So I just finished The future past pack with the good ending, the one where all the children survive, except for Morgan. What exactly happened to him/her? It's never really stated by anyone that they died, all MU says is that he/she failed him/her, and people who seem like they should have died tend to have a habit of not actually dying (Gangrel, Walhart, Basilio, Emmeryne, Aversa, and maybe some others I forgot), so it doesn't seem too likely that Morgan is dead. 

Tl;Dr, what happend to Morgan post Future Past?

From the one time I completed Future Past (which was without having paired anyone save ChromxRobin- only FP1 was a challenge), I don't recall any definitive answer on what happened to Morgan. I think we have to assume death actually.

I don't believe they thought too hard about Morgan/went about it in an awkward way when it came to Future Past. They wanted to include both male and female versions simultaneously and without regards for Robin's sex for some reason, but they couldn't come up for a good reason as to why two Morgans existed when the player only gets one. Twins? But that wouldn't explain why the Robin of Chrom's world only had one kid, nor why FP Robin would give both twins the same name. Morgan had to die so they would not have to explain this conundrum so much. Though if they really wanted to, they could've had Lucina stumble on the amnesiac Morgans or something after Grima's defeat.

It reminds me a little of Rune Factory 2. In the 2nd Generation opening movie for that game, both Aaron and Aria feature, even though only one of them is born in a given playthrough. Both are canonical, like both Morgans, but the developers for some reason didn't think playable twins could work for the 2nd Gen.

The implications are that the Morgans that arrived into the past with the other children are actually the Morgans from the Future Past timeline. Hot Spring Scramble reveals in a conversation with Male Morgan and Cynthia and Female Morgan and Inigo that both Morgan possess a two exact copies of the Avatar's favorite tactics book. If you leave an Avatar next to an enemy Morgan in the Future Past Maps, a conversation plays out where the Avatar gives that Morgan their favorite tactics book, and after the Avatar leaves, Morgan says they have a copy of that exact book already, and they now have two. So this basically implies the Morgans from the Future Past timeline somehow traveled back in time, but lost their memories.

Also, Grima states that he manipulated both Morgan's memories, so its highly possible that A) only one Morgan is their legitimate child and the other was brought from another Outrealm or B) Neither of them are his actual child and they both came from different Outrealms (I honestly doubt Grima Robin would have children)

Well damn, makes you feel bad for Morgan. I just wish they gave him a definite happy ending. From what I could tell, Morgan wasn't evil, he was just manipulated by his mother/father because he/she loved them so much, he/she didn't deserve to die.