Pairing suggestions?

So I have started a new file and am reworking my pairings from last time, only problem is, I am kinda lost as to what to do now.

my current plans are:

+Mag -Str MUxChrom for either sage/Sorc Lucina and Morgan

StalhxCordelia for a hero Severa

GregorxMiriel Laurent (for armsthrift) for a Sorcerer Laurent

DonnelxSully for a hero Kjelle

HenryxSumia for a dark flier/Sorc Cynthia

anndd... this is where I'm stuck. I have ideas for the other kids, I just am not really sure which one should I should pick

for Inigo my main though was Virion for a hero possibly?

for Brady, I was thinking Ricken as a sage. 

For Nah, I considered Kellam again, But then I would lose out on galeforce, speed, and a good skill pool

For Noire, I have literally no idea, I do want to make her a sorcerer/sage though. I have heard however that she makes an exceptional sniper. 

For Gerome: Possibly Vaike, but then I would be limited in my skill pool. 

For Yarne, again, no idea at all. I choose Gregor last time, but he didn't do so well. 

For owain, I also don't know? I used libra to make him a dread fighter last time, but his damage output was less than the other children.

any suggestions on some pairing ideas would really help. 

On 4-6-2017 at 7:02 AM, DisobeyedCargo said:

+Mag -Str MUxChrom for either sage/Sorc Lucina and Morgan.

IF you want two magical children, why on Earth pick Lucina? She is magical orientated. Only reason I can think of is Galeforce MU?

StalhxCordelia for a hero Severa, I think Vaike would do better here.

GregorxMiriel Laurent (for armsthrift) for a Sorcerer Laurent fine. Actually best for Vantage, Wrath and Vengeance combo.

DonnelxSully for a hero Kjelle, ok.

HenryxSumia for a dark flier/Sorc Cynthia, ok.

for Inigo my main though was Virion for a hero possibly? Sure. Maybe get Chrom here? Much stronger Lucina / Inigo.

for Brady, I was thinking Ricken as a sage. Ok.

For Nah, I considered Kellam again, But then I would lose out on galeforce, speed, and a good skill pool. Kellam best. Henry can also bebe fun, when she becomes a Valkyrie. Or Gaius for everything you mentioned.

For Noire, I have literally no idea, I do want to make her a sorcerer/sage though. I have heard however that she makes an exceptional sniper. Get MU here. If not, try Gaius.

For Gerome: Possibly Vaike, but then I would be limited in my skill pool. Gregor. Or Stahl.

For Yarne, again, no idea at all. I choose Gregor last time, but he didn't do so well. Get Stahl. Makes him amazing.

For owain, I also don't know? I used libra to make him a dread fighter last time, but his damage output was less than the other children. For melee you might like Lon'Qu for speed. Gregor or Vaike for pure strength.

My suggestions;

Chrom -x- Olivia

MU -x- Tharja

Vaike -x- Cordelia

Gaius -x- Nah

Donnel -x- Sully

Henry -x- Sumia

Stahl -x- Panne

Gregor/Lon'Qu -x- Miriel

Gregor/Lon'Qu/Virion -x- Cherche

Frederick -x- Lissa

Ricken -x- Charlotte

33 minutes ago, Lady Sansa said:

Maribelle x Vaike since it's canon.

Didn't really think there were actual canon pairings other than maybe Chrom and Sumia since she is the first choice the game picks to have Chrom marry in chapter 11.

also, who is charlotte? I have never seen a charlotte in awakenkng at all?

Edited by DisobeyedCargo

11 hours ago, SSJDennis said:

My suggestions;

Chrom -x- Olivia

MU -x- Tharja

Vaike -x- Cordelia

Gaius -x- Nah

Donnel -x- Sully

Henry -x- Sumia

Stahl -x- Panne

Gregor/Lon'Qu -x- Miriel

Gregor/Lon'Qu/Virion -x- Cherche

Frederick -x- Lissa

Ricken -x- Charlotte

I just checked the stat modifiers, and if I added correctly, a Asset Magic and flaw Strength avatar paired with Chrom has the highest boost to magic for Lucina. Her growth rate will still be quite low, but that's what spirit dust is for.

Cordelia is already married to stalh, so she's already taken. 

25 minutes ago, MeddlingMage said:

You could do these two:

Lon'qu x Panne

Gaius x Tharja

Libra and Ricken are good for both Maribelle and Lissa.

I think I will do that, that would make for quite a fast berserker or assasin Yarne and I did a Gaius!Noire in my last file and she was one of my better units.

21 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

I think I will do that, that would make for quite a fast berserker or assasin Yarne and I did a Gaius!Noire in my last file and she was one of my better units.

Usually if the avatar doesn't marry Tharja in my play through, Gaius does.