Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Hmm... I could use a green ally... Went through quite a few matches but have yet to be paired up with a single green ally for quest completion.

The most reliable person in your friends list is yourself. Just sayin’.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Vaximillian said:

The most reliable person in your friends list is yourself. Just sayin’.

Fair point. I could do just that during the no-bonus rounds if no dice at all.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

I still maintain it’s taxes.

I bet Reinhardt evades his taxes all the time.

Are you using flags right now? I'm not sure if I should, since I don't know if Priscilla can even slip into multiplier range at this point.

Also, how do you make images clickable to a link? I tried to make mine a link but it didn't work when I hit the button. Do I have to do it before it embeds or something?

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

My alt account is on Team Sakura, I'll offer you my +Res Triangle Adept Robin if that would help? My number is 3013825616 

Let me know if you want other units though, I've got Nino, Klein, Reinhardt or Xander that may be more useful if Robin is too underwhelming.

Cool, I sent request. Robin is one of my favourites so its perfect :)

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Are you using flags right now? I'm not sure if I should, since I don't know if Priscilla can even slip into multiplier range at this point.

Also, how do you make images clickable to a link? I tried to make mine a link but it didn't work when I hit the button. Do I have to do it before it embeds or something?

He probably makes Olwen pay them for him.

I used 400 during the bonus and am not at the moment. Maybe I should?

BBCode magic~ [ url=<link>][ img]<image link>[ /img][ /url] is what I’m doing. (except those spaces of course)
I’m very much used to manually type the tags and stuff and not used to the software embedding everything it can lay its grubby paws on.

Edited by Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

You could just save your flags for the second round against Lissa, unless you don't really like your current rank.

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

I showed my eight nine-year-old sister the banner and asked her who her favourite was. She picked Elise.

How this is the same sister that summoned Fae and Ryoma for me, I'll never know.

Why, she seems to have pretty good taste to me...

I'm currently facing a bit of a dilema. Some guy on my friend list keeps sending me a second Elise, which is bound to screw me over at some point. However, seeing WS Elise kill entire teams is also pretty damn fun, so I'm not sure whether I should delete the guy or not...

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

He probably makes Olwen pay them for him.

I used 400 during the bonus and am not at the moment. Maybe I should?

BBCode magic~ [ url=<link>][ img]<image link>[ /img][ /url] is what I’m doing. (except those spaces of course)
I’m very much used to manually type the tags and stuff and not used to the software embedding everything it can lay its grubby paws on.

Only a man with 5 leadership stars would have the guts to do this.

I don't really like dealing with BBCode anymore, since I'm lazy. I guess I can do it though.

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

You could just save your flags for the second round against Lissa, unless you don't really like your current rank.

But if we slowly inch our way forward, it'll give Clarine another shot at a multiplier, maybe.

Where my Team Maria peeps at? I need more companions! I've played twice now but I swear I've gotten the same two people twice.

Also, did they change up the multiplier formula?

Is there a tracker that lists pasts results of the past 4 hours? I just woke up and would like to know what happened :(

Edit: I hate these multipliers. They force me to wake up at 2 AM to use them.

Edited by Clogon

6 minutes ago, Clogon said:

Is there a tracker that lists pasts results of the past 4 hours? I just woke up and would like to know what happened :(

There is a Google spreadsheet that’s work-in-progress, and there’s official site’s section with up-to-date scores.

7 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Also, did they change up the multiplier formula?

The less time left until the round ends, the higher the multiplier grows, up to ×7.5.
M = (3.1 + duration × 0.1) is the formula. A round lasts 45 hours total.

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Ryoma. She summoned my Ryoma.

Eh, he performs well enough to make up for being a somewhat boring character.

3 minutes ago, Clogon said:

Haven't seen one yet, but to summarize:

After the first hour: Elise, Lachesis, Lissa and Priscilla were all winning pretty easily, giving their opponents a multiplier

After the second hour: The multiplier allowed evryone who was losing to  gain a decent lead, giving thier opponents the multiplier.

After the third hour: Elise, Lachesis, Lissa and Priscilla all turned the tables again, giving every smaller team another multiplier.

You can check the results after the fourth hour yourself on the site (since it's the current score).

10 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

@Bartozio I got to use your Camus. I saw that you revamped his skills. He's so good! 42 speed after my Hone Cavalry :)

Glad to hear you like him. :)

I didn't revamp his skills that much, I just finally got enough sp to give him Bonfire and slapped a seal on him XD

36 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Where my Team Maria peeps at? I need more companions! I've played twice now but I swear I've gotten the same two people twice.

Can add me if you want, bride Caeda set as lead. I only have komasa's Minerva carrying my level 25 Maria every battle haha. Fitting.

2 minutes ago, donkeykhang said:

Can add me if you want, bride Caeda set as lead. I only have komasa's Minerva carrying my level 25 Maria every battle haha. Fitting.

Request sent. I have Minerva as my lead currently, but I can set it to someone else if needed.

52 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

I'm on team Maria, Nowi lead. I've sent a request if you want to add me. (If not then feel free to ignore it)

Hold. If I may ask, are the multipliers active once a character's "damaged portrait" is shown?

Oh yes, I can also see Priscilla's points rising dreadfully quickly. I must say, I am simply not fond this multiplier "mechanic" and so forth.