Wolf

Which do you prefer?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Zihark, Mia, Lucia, or Stefan

• Zihark
    • Mia
    • Lucia
    • Stefan

Why would you even consider using the triangle attack? Killing two or three enemies with those three units is a lot better than killing only one.

You can always make effective use of their ability to move again. It's easily possible to get off a triangle attack and 1-2 more kills.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can always make effective use of their ability to move again. It's easily possible to get off a triangle attack and 1-2 more kills.

Which means you'll pretty much have to fall back a little bit with the two you sent in front of everybody to attack something. It reduces efficiency a bit.

And I thought he was talking about the triangle attack in general; from all games.

Which means you'll pretty much have to fall back a little bit with the two you sent in front of everybody to attack something. It reduces efficiency a bit.

And I thought he was talking about the triangle attack in general; from all games.

Considering:

Juno sucks horribly, and limited promotion items

Farina costs a lot, and limited promotion items.

Syrene is crap, and limited promotion items.

Elincia isn't generally a fighter, so she should be able to move to your needs. If Tanith uses Reinforce, that just leaves Marcia to attack.

Overall, it's not really a great idea to use it, but it's still fun to do on occasion.

Zihark is definately #1 in my book. Stefan never has enough avoid, so he gets hit way too often for his low defense. Zihark seems to get more avoid, and has more time to grow. Mia and Lucia just come at bad times and never seem to turn out very well for me.