Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

23 minutes ago, Skurge said:

on a side note, holy shit Ushi saves my ass with her support skills.  Tengu's tactics and charisma are amazingly handy. Wish I could draw myself a martha tho.

You want some of my luck?  I have her in both US and JP version.  At NP5 in JP version even.

13 minutes ago, Emeraldfox said:

Heeey, any of you cool cats that has me added have the Poster Girl CE?

Yeah.  Which of my support characters do you want it on?

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, The Geek said:

You want some of my luck?  I have her in both US and JP version.  At NP5 in JP version even.

Yeah.  Which of my support characters do you want it on?

Neat, thanks. Any of them that can hold their own in the 40 AP quest or at least give a lot of points.

This question is more for the people who play on JP, but what is good progress for the event so far? I only have slightly less than 150,000 HP and 100 hiragumos from grinding 40 AP, and I’m not sure if I should use some extra apples now to speed up the process.

My plan is to buy all the skulls and GUDA-O CE’s and then focus on Hiragumo exclusively until I buy out that portion of the shop. How does that sound?

41 minutes ago, Skurge said:

fuck is it even possible to get ll the rewards being an ftp who doesn't have emiya? Maxing out Nobu seems worth it.

Nobu is definitely worth it.  She's a really good unit in general (as most event reward Servants tend to be)

Just now, The Geek said:

Nobu is definitely worth it.  She's a really good unit in general (as most event reward Servants tend to be)

but is she a "Get her to NP5" level worth it? Because getting that 1. million points is gonna be an uphill task.

On another note, got Cu to his second ascension! Claws of chaos were all I was missing. (I'm not going to have time to farm the dailies for exp tho. It's all event missions. Going through the 10-20 AP ones over and OVER until I get enough to get all the CE's, golden skulls, and other additional things I want. Gotta get me ascension items for Kojiro, Ushi, and co. 

Lu Bu looks fun to use, same with Caesar. It's gonna be a while before I can play around with them though. It's all about getting Nobu built up and trying my luck once or twice more for okita in a few rolls!.

Is there any way to get bonds up faster? the only one I have that's near finished with level 6 is Cu and he needs 80k more bond points. Do the 1/2 star servants get a faster bonding rate?

29 minutes ago, Skurge said:

but is she a "Get her to NP5" level worth it? Because getting that 1. million points is gonna be an uphill task.

<Snip>

The event will get re-run in the future, so you don't have to max her this go around.

3 hours ago, Archer of Red said:

The event will get re-run in the future, so you don't have to max her this go around.

Thank goodness!  I'm WAY behind on everything, partially because my bonus servants are pretty bad, and partially because the voting gauntlet is eating my time.

4 hours ago, Archer of Red said:

Yeah.  Although, assuming the pace of the events follows the Japanese version the rerun won't be for over a year.  On JP version (I was only able to play the rerun since I only started at the beginning of this year) I could only get her to NP4.  Hoping to get her to NP5 this time.

And I told myself I wasn't going to spend all my quartz on this event... but I was weak.  At least I got almost if not all the summoned event CEs out of it.

6 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

This question is more for the people who play on JP, but what is good progress for the event so far? I only have slightly less than 150,000 HP and 100 hiragumos from grinding 40 AP, and I’m not sure if I should use some extra apples now to speed up the process.

My plan is to buy all the skulls and GUDA-O CE’s and then focus on Hiragumo exclusively until I buy out that portion of the shop. How does that sound?

I think you are making good progress; do you know if NA is using the rerun's loot table as listed here? I would recommend waiting till all the nodes are opened before you go spend apples since the last node had the best drops. (If you party can handle all archers or go for the next highest one if your party cant) If you don't have time on the 20th to do a long farm session, the rider node that opens up in two days have great drops on Hiragumos.

Good plan for Nobu and the CE are really solid. As for points the 1 AP quests that you get everyday should give you enough or close to 1 million points for all the Nobu copies. Hiragumo might be a pain to fully buy out unless you have some Poster Girl CEs or a whale friend that has a maxed out one.

Edited by Fei Mao

@Fei Mao Yep, Cirnopedia’s loot table is in line with the spreadsheets I’ve looked at as well as what other people have said. Supposedly Raurava, the Rider node, is the best for Hiragumo grinding because it only drops that mat, but it won’t be out for another four days.

It looks like I’ll just keep grinding away at the 40 AP as usual. The new node has potential for silver spooks but Octuplet Crystals are something I do actually need from there. Thanks for the reassurance.

I can reliably clear the Saber node because my archers don't suck.  The only other node that I might be able to do this with is the Caster nodes, due to the sheer number of Riders I have.  Lancer is a maybe, since my Sabers are more defense-oriented (or into killing dragons).  Everything else will be a gigantic crapshoot.

the berserker node is a gigantic crapshoot for me. ugh.

I'm gonna grind the 20 ap node until I get the CE that the blue things can get. then it's off to getting pots off the 30 ap one until i get the ce.

AS someone who is pretty much new to Fate, I was thinking of getting this game sometime in the future, and I was wondering if there is anything I should know about it in advance.

I just take an EMIYA support and do a buster NP chain with his, Nobu, and David’s NPs. With his C. Star drop skill and the Memories of the Lunar Sea mystic code (do you have this one? I’m not sure if the EXTELLA campaign expired before you started) it gens 35-40 crit stars. A brave or buster chain can usually take down ROMA’s 40k or so HP down from there pretty easily.

@Truthblade That’s hell you’re walking into.

Edited by MrSmokestack

I joined just as the Halloween one began.

@Truthblade Reroll the first set you get untill you get a good set. It's the only guarenteed way to get a 4* unit. (Btw, Sabers are few in the game right now. Stheno nd Siegfried aren't worth it as first batch rolls, and ask questions before you wind up walking into shit like Fafnir.)

39 minutes ago, Truthblade said:

AS someone who is pretty much new to Fate, I was thinking of getting this game sometime in the future, and I was wondering if there is anything I should know about it in advance.

Rarity means "how much more effort will I need to max this character out?"  I'm putting in a lot of /effort for a certain character, because I'm slightly insane.

The game is forgiving enough that you can roll with nearly anything and do decently well.  If you do join up, add those of us who posted our friend codes!  A really strong support servant early-on makes things a lot less headache-inducing.

1 hour ago, Truthblade said:

Do not expect to get the Servant you want (especially not time-limited).
Do not expect that you will ever have time for anything but grinding.
Do not expect that you will have enough Saint Quarz).

Spoiler

Jokes aside, let me tell you about Servants.

In the first minutes of the game you will be introduced to the summoning sytem which gives you Servants to work with. It is recommended to re-roll for certain Servants because you should not expect to get a certain one later on, no matter how much you invest. The game has really low summoning rates and it will test your patience more than enough. Save your sanity. 

The first 30 Saint Quartz roll has a limited pool; it will not give you a 5* Servant and the range of 4* Servants is limited. You can get:
- Chevalier d'Eon (OC) (Saber)
- Siegfried (Fate/Apocrypha) (Saber)
- Emiya (Fate/Stay Night) (Archer)
- Elizabeth Bathory (Fate/Extra) (Lancer)
- Marie Antoinette (OC) (Rider)
- Saint Martha (OC) (Rider)
- Carmilla (OC) (Assassin)
- Stheno (OC) (Assassin)
- Heracles (Fate/Stay Night) (Berserker)
- Tamamo Cat (Fate/Extra, OC) (Berserker)

If you are indifferent to these characters, it is highly recommended to re-roll for Heracles. He is one of the best Servants in the game and will make things a lot easier for you. Other than only Emiya stands out due to becoming quite a bit stronger in the future and being good to have in events.
One thing though; if you roll Stheno, re-roll. Even if you don't want to, re-roll. That isn't hell anymore; it's beyond that.

Aside from that the game can be enjoyed with great success even if you only use 3* or lower Servants. These Servants are technically free as there is a Summoning Pool dedicated for them which requires Friend Points (FP) which is given to you on a regular basis. You even get a free roll each day. Wether you pull them is another matter entirely though.

What I would recommend that you should look out for:
- Gaius Julius Caesar (OC) (Saber)
- Robin Hood (Fate/Extra) (Archer)
- David (OC) (Archer)
- Cu Chulainn (Fate/Stay Night) (Lancer)
- Ushiwakamaru (OC) (Rider)
- Saint George (OC) (Rider)
- Medea (Fate/Stay Night) (Caster)
- Hans Christian Andersen (Fate/Extra) (Caster)
- Sasaki Kojirou (Fate/Stay Night) (Assassin)
- Lu Bu (Fate/Extra) (Berserker)
All of them are excellent options for line-up.

3 hours ago, Skurge said:

I joined just as the Halloween one began.

@Truthblade Reroll the first set you get untill you get a good set. It's the only guarenteed way to get a 4* unit. (Btw, Sabers are few in the game right now. Stheno nd Siegfried aren't worth it as first batch rolls, and ask questions before you wind up walking into shit like Fafnir.)

Siegfried is lowkey good lately though

Although i wondered if he will continue the streak. From what i saw, Siegfried would be ok in America, pretty cool in London, and obviously amazing in Camelot

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner