[DATAMINED] Banner Leaked! Girls and Guys!

dragonlordsd

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

HNNNNG FEMALE ROBIN

I'm... straight, right? I thought I was

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

Frederick is very nice to look at too though ;D

Nothing wrong with switching teams sometimes.  

Just now, KongDude said:

Lol I almost forgot that Gaius was in the banner. Nobody has said a word about him.

Oh yeah. lol

I've been fangirling at Freddy and near everyone else is talking about Robin and Tiki, so Gaius got forgotten...haha.

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:

Why couldn't I have got bathing suit Leo.  He's hot and has a nice  cape.

He already got 2 gauntlets so they didn't want to show off his amazingness AGAIN

1 minute ago, Rezanator said:

It'll stop when we give @Arcanite a bikini Oboro. 

I'd prefer a Summer Dress*

@KongDude

I did. I find him the most attractive out of this banner overall, but Frederick's legs have distracted me.

Girls in bikinis don't do much for me, so Gaius is still an overall winner for me despite what I said above.

Now if Male Robin and Ike were in..... that'd be different...........

2 minutes ago, Doof said:

Now if Male Robin and Ike were in..... that'd be different...........

Oh man, if this banner had Ike as well as Frederick and female Robin, RIP my bank account...

Just now, Anacybele said:

Oh man, if this banner had Ike as well as Frederick and female Robin, RIP my bank account...

In my dreams, a swimsuit banner with the two versions of Ike is the ideal.

Sadly, we live in the timeline God abandoned. Such is life.

10 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

On the Laguz as a whole- the dragons don't have single living member who is very pretty- so I'd rule them out.

Dheginhansea says hi. Also Rajaion.

1 minute ago, Doof said:

In my dreams, a swimsuit banner with the two versions of Ike is the ideal.

Sadly, we live in the timeline God abandoned. Such is life.

I'd only pull for swimsuit RD Ike rather than PoR Ike because MORE MUSCLES, but yeah... xP (I prefer RD Ike design-wise, PoR Ike character-wise).

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Dheginhansea says hi. Also Rajaion.

Isn't Dheginhansewhatshis name bald and with a bad mustache? I'd propose Nasir over him imo

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'd only pull for swimsuit RD Ike rather than PoR Ike because MORE MUSCLES, but yeah... xP (I prefer RD Ike design-wise, PoR Ike character-wise).

I like RD Ike's body a lot but I hate how his face looks in most forms of media he appears on. His face is hit-or-miss most of the time so I'm not too excited for him most of the time. POR Ike is handsome in all his depictions and I value that more than a hot bod to be honest (and to give POR Ike credit, from what we can see he has nice arms for being a 17 year old so for me he's the better candidate, but I digress)

what the fuck am i even saying this is mortifying and i apologize to anyone reading this

13 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

To change topics from hormones, I think it's funny how Gaius is shooting ice cream.

But as someone else stated, he doesn't pull back the string. It may be so it doesn't cover his face, but it honestly distracts me sooo much that he doesn't pull it back.

After reading through the entire topic. I didn't want to pull for the girls but those SP skills are too good to not at least try for. Still pulling for Fred cause he's a bro but looks like saving orbs isn't going to work out.

Wish datamining could have told us what the next TT is going to be centered on... guess limited units are a better investment though.

Also surprised they didn't go for Ike or Camilla, but the latter was already in a seasonal banner and the former is getting his own special banner as well so guess it balances out. Still fairly weird choices though.

4 minutes ago, Rezanator said:

I hope the character quotes are not too cringe worthy. I am glad I play with the sound off.

I kind of like how some of the Spring ones were parodies of their usual quotes even if they were cringe worthy. Plus, bunny blast.

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

But as someone else stated, he doesn't pull back the string. It may be so it doesn't cover his face, but it honestly distracts me sooo much that he doesn't pull it back.

Eh, kind of adds to the humor for me.

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

Also surprised they didn't go for Ike or Camilla, but the latter was already in a seasonal banner and the former is getting his own special banner as well so guess it balances out. Still fairly weird choices though.

The Beach Brawl DLC was an Awakening thing originally,  so I understand why they are all awakening ones.   The four that were featured were the top 4 most popular units,  Gauis, Chrom, Cordelia, and Tharja 3 of these 4 have already had seasonal banners which puts them outpf the running, leaving Gauis in.  My guess for the other's is popular 1st gen units perhaps.  Im not sure

4 minutes ago, Doof said:

Isn't Dheginhansewhatshis name bald and with a bad mustache? I'd propose Nasir over him imo

He's a badass buff old man that won't take any of the bullcrap these whippersnappers are spoutin'. He'd be standing there in a Speedo, brow furrowed, looking down at the young'un on the other side of the screen.

3 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I'm pretty sure he intends to throw the arrow like a knife.

5 minutes ago, Rezanator said:

Gaius is faking it. He is going to close the distance and to stab us in the face with bubble gum ice cream.

Sounds...... delicious!

I

4 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

They've be datamined, here are the links for anyone who's curious: 

Tiki

"...My attire?... I could always turn into a dragon..." 

Now that dragon maids are popular, dragon bikinis are the next big thing?

Edited by Rezanator

The banner being titled "Ylissean Summer" along with it arriving earlier than expected does suggest that there might be another summer banner coming up soon with non-Awakening characters, so that's worth being aware of.

I wonder if they found that the spring banner was effective at getting people to spend money and decided to increase the number of seasonal banners as a result? It's also possible that they had just already planned on having multiple summer banners for their obvious profitability.

4 minutes ago, Othin said:

The banner being titled "Ylissean Summer" along with it arriving earlier than expected does suggest that there might be another summer banner coming up soon with non-Awakening characters, so that's worth being aware of.

I wonder if they found that the spring banner was effective at getting people to spend money and decided to increase the number of seasonal banners as a result? It's also possible that they had just already planned on having multiple summer banners for their obvious profitability.

Well I can't see them doing seasonal banners every other banner.  Most likely, they figured summer banner would be hot, so they put the bridal banner in slightly before to drain orbs.  

I think it's called Ylissean Summer for the purpose of the story, much like the easter banner.  I don't expect more swimsuits till next year.

Another thing to note is this is called the "Summer" banner which means the next special banner will likely be CYL.  They probably don't consider the bridal banner to be seasonal which is why it's prefixed with "Special Banner" acc't gamepress.

SS characters may be next, because this should wear out new-fan's spending habits for the time being.

Edited by Lushen