[DATAMINED] Banner Leaked! Girls and Guys!

dragonlordsd

1 minute ago, Tenzen12 said:

Ah Corrins, I forgot about them. In that case I have to concede here. You were right.

I had to see DehNutCase's post before I remembered we already had an in-game example of a unit having a breath and a non-breath version and how it affected their dragon weakness.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

This is matter not just satisfy lore of original games, but also consistency of Heroes itself. 

It may not satisfy the lore, but so many other things already don't.

Falchion/Naga not having effectiveness against Wyverns also, Faye being able to use a bow, a younger Eliwood existing with Roy, a younger Hector existing with Lilina, a younger Nino existing with Raigh, literally having 20 of a single character exist at the same time. Lore barely matters in a spin-off title.

Tiki not being affected by Falchion/Naga IS consistency for Heroes. No other axe user is affected by it, so Tiki doesn't need to be. It may be inconsistent in terms of lore, but does it even matter for a game that has nearly zero relevancy to the plot of the main series titles?

Edit: Ah, it looks like it's already over. Welp.

Edited by KongDude

2 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

Ah Corrins, I forgot about them. In that case I have to concede here. You were right.

Don't feel bad, the writers of Fates forgot that Corrin was a Manakete after chapter 6, too.

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

lol, why are we talking about Cordelia now?

Because riceload

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'm still in disbelief that Frederick is in this! I never expected that in a million years! And Frederick got to be in a special banner before Tharja, male Robin, Ike, Roy, Hector, Ephraim, and some other Awakening characters that are definitely more popular than him (like Henry and Lon'qu). That's actually rather amusing. XD

I really thought I'd get a special Ike before any kind of special Frederick, let alone a Frederick showing off his six-pack abs! lol (not counting CYL Ike)

Glad to know that your hype hasn't died down XD

I may be tempted to pull for those abs to heh 

13 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Cordelia is now our unofficial mascot :P Amphy likes eating riceload the most

Now I'm imagining Hector, Oboro, and Ampharos eating Cordelia.

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

...Corrin is a what now?

Kellam took that plot point.

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Because riceload

Even drop a few dollars for them?

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Because riceload

I don't get it?

It's hard to resist the abs. Or the fantastically toned legs. Frederick is BUILT, man. But it shouldn't be that big of a surprise given how the dude exercises and trains! I mean, I didn't make up that message underneath my username. lol Frederick's Fanatical Fitness Hour is totally real.

I wouldn't be surprised if Frederick did pushups with a bunch of chopped wood on his back!

Edited by Anacybele

50 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Falchion/Naga not having effectiveness against Wyverns also, Faye being able to use a bow, a younger Eliwood existing with Roy, a younger Hector existing with Lilina, a younger Nino existing with Raigh, literally having 20 of a single character exist at the same time. Lore barely matters in a spin-off title.

Tiki not being affected by Falchion/Naga IS consistency for Heroes. No other axe user is affected by it, so Tiki doesn't need to be. It may be inconsistent in terms of lore, but does it even matter for a game that has nearly zero relevancy to the plot of the main series titles?

I already admitted I that Tikini "not being dragon" has good precedent that can explain Falchion/Naga not working on them, but your arguments feel like straw regardless.  Whole premise of heroes involve space-timey wimey so having having both Hector and Lilina is perfectly fine so is Faye being bowman, issue would be if she were Dred fighter or knight though.

Edit: hmm on second thought isn't archer also male exclusive? Well I don't think it breaks "suspension of disbelief" either way so it's forgivable in my book.

Edited by Tenzen12

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Now I'm imagining Hector, Oboro, and Ampharos eating Cordelia

Well that escalated quickly

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Even drop a few dollars for them?

ABSOLUTELY NOT

I still need to see the stats first

Stats > abs always

Does anyone know when the banner ends?  I'm trying to figure out if I'll get my paycheck/birthday money in time for this banner.  I might drop money on it for the first time because I am really wanting at least one character. Idc who just at least one.

Just now, Anime27Arts said:

Does anyone know when the banner ends?  I'm trying to figure out if I'll get my paycheck/birthday money in time for this banner.  I might drop money on it for the first time because I am really wanting at least one character. Idc who just at least one.

Since banners typically last two weeks or just over two weeks, and this one will start on the 30th, my guess is that it'll end on the 14th at the earliest, 16th at the latest.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Since banners typically last two weeks or just over two weeks, and this one will start on the 30th, my guess is that it'll end on the 14th at the earliest, 16th at the latest.

Sweet! I'll at least have birthday money.  Let's see how good my luck is this time.  At least I won't get a least favorite character in place of a favorite.  ??

3 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Sweet! I'll at least have birthday money.  Let's see how good my luck is this time.  At least I won't get a least favorite character in place of a favorite.  ??

Lucky for you, yeah. :P I won't have mine until my dad comes to visit on the 21st or 22nd (can't remember which). My birthday is in May, but my dad had trouble sending my card to me and since it has money in it, he's not taking any chances in trying to put it in the mail again and instead decided to wait until he came here.

But I'm still going to throw some money at this if I need to to get my hands on Freddy! I GOTTA HAVE HIM!! <3

I need to shut up about it now, I think. lol

Edited by Anacybele

29 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Edit: Ah, it looks like it's already over. Welp.

Naga didn't deal effective damage to wyvern riders in FE4, actually. All it did was bypass Julius's damage reduction. And give +20 to most of Julia's stats.

12 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I think it'll be announced when the trailer goes up in like a day or two.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Lucky for you, yeah. :P I won't have mine until my dad comes to visit on the 21st or 22nd (can't remember which). My birthday is in May, but my dad had trouble sending my card to me and since it has money in it, he's not taking any chances in trying to put it in the mail again and instead decided to wait until he came here.

But I'm still going to throw some money at this to get my hands on Freddy! I GOTTA HAVE HIM!! <3

I need to shut up about it now, I think. lol

Nah.  I think it's great to see someone else getting as excited over these banners as I do. Luckily my birthday comes towards the end of the banner so I can try my luck with the July quest orbs.   

4 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Happy Early Birthday!  I forgot how young you were, I was Elise-adult when you were born...  My birthday's a couple weeks after yours, maybe Leo and Est can get me a Google-Play card or something for my birthday.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Happy Early Birthday!  I forgot how young you were, I was Elise-adult when you were born...  My birthday's a couple weeks after yours, maybe Leo and Est can get me a Google-Play card or something for my birthday.

How are Palla and Catria not your daughters too?

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

I think it'll be announced when the trailer goes up in like a day or two.

Alright thanks. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Thank you and a happy early birthday to you too. I'm used to being the youngest friend,  in real life and online. Also, I think its absolutely adorable that your kids have Fire Emblem names.  That's adorable! Maybe I'll hint to my boyfriend about a google play card. XD

27 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Now I'm imagining Hector, Oboro, and Ampharos eating Cordelia.

32 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

15 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

How do you think Skill Inheritance works?

So Digital Devil Saga much? Mmm... that game made me hungry. *Licks lips* Pardon my appetite. Now how much SP must I spend and heroes I consume to get Nul Attack/Mantle on Serph M!Corrin? Need I spend hours farming Titanias again?

Also, if Ilyana becomes playable- think she'll have mega inheritance with her devouring powers?

5 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Nah.  I think it's great to see someone else getting as excited over these banners as I do. Luckily my birthday comes towards the end of the banner so I can try my luck with the July quest orbs.   

Nice!

And yeah, it's always nice to see others get as excited as you, but I don't want to come off as too obnoxious or annoying or something with my repeated fangirling. :P I've been told I need to work on this and I agree, I do.

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Heh, looks like I was about ten when he/she was born myself. Makes ya feel a bit old, huh? lol

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

How are Palla and Catria not your daughters too?

Because she only has two kids. :P And Est is short for Esther anyway.

17 minutes ago, Othin said:

Naga didn't deal effective damage to wyvern riders in FE4, actually. All it did was bypass Julius's damage reduction. And give +20 to most of Julia's stats.

Is this in the coding? Or were there wyverns to test it on?

Also, the glitch that's causing the next quote to appear when partial quoting is getting annoying. Interdimensional Observer clipping my quote summoned me.

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Is this in the coding? Or were there wyverns to test it on?

Also, the glitch that's causing the next quote to appear when partial quoting is getting annoying. Interdimensional Observer clipping my quote summoned me.

People know the FE4 code pretty well. There are some wyverns she could potentially fight after getting Naga, I guess? But to my recollection, that would never happen naturally and it would be quite hard to have her fight them even intentionally.

In any case, in FE4, wyverns are just counted as flying units; the wyvern/dragon "weakness type" doesn't exist.

14 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

So Digital Devil Saga much? Mmm... that game made me hungry. *Licks lips* Pardon my appetite. Now how much SP must I spend and heroes I consume to get Nul Attack/Mantle on Serph M!Corrin? Need I spend hours farming Titanias again?

Also, if Ilyana becomes playable- think she'll have mega inheritance with her devouring powers?

Nom nom! Now I'm hungry for, uh, skills!

It's great to run into a random Digital Devil Saga reference. And I'm actually playing Devil Survivor 2 at them moment, so your profile pic is also relevant!