[DATAMINED] Banner Leaked! Girls and Guys!

dragonlordsd

1 hour ago, SaMaster14 said:

(Edit: Photobucket is not letting me upload and share unless I pay them $300/yr ... never had an issue before. Trying to figure it out)

Photobucket recently changed their policies. I used to use Photobucket myself a long time ago, but got tired of dealing with their redesigns to their UI.

Nowadays I use Imgur to upload photos and share them across the internet (my signature is hosted from Imgur). It is extremely easy to upload and share photos to message boards and I see a decent amount of other people use it as well.

Edited by Sire

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Sire said:

Photobucket recently changed their policies. I used to use Photobucket myself a long time ago, but got tired of dealing with their redesigns to their UI.

Nowadays I use Imgur to upload photos and share them across the internet (my signature is hosted from Imgur). It is extremely easy to upload and share photos to message boards and I see a decent amount of other people use it as well.

Thanks! I’m gonna download that now. 

I ended up using an app to Resize the photo so it came in under the 1.86mb restriction on the forum. I’ll use imgur in the future though. 

1 hour ago, SaMaster14 said:

My builds! And still enough SP to mess around in the future:

(Edit: Photobucket is not letting me upload and share unless I pay them $300/yr ... never had an issue before. Trying to figure it out)

-snip-

Oh, yeah, I just saw that on LinusTechTips today, a forum on computer hardware and such on Photobucket. Anyway, link to the news from a thread there about Photobucket charging for third-party hosting: https://www.ghacks.net/2017/06/30/photobucket-now-charges-399-for-third-party-hosted-images/.

Well, I got ninja'd before I finished typing this up...

Question on your build for summer F!Robin: why Glimmer? By default, she can make good use of Iceberg and Glacies or Bonfire or Ignis if you keep her default HP/Def 2 skill. Rule of thumb is if a unit has, preferably without any buffs, 30 defense, give them Bonfire or Ignis, if they have 30 resistance, Iceberg or Glacies, and if they have 50 attack, Draconic Aura or Dragon Fang. Otherwise, Luna.

If she were +Def or +Res, she'd make even better use them and if she were +Atk, but not -Res, Draconic Aura and Dragon Fang would be slightly weaker than Iceberg and Glacies without any attack buffs or attack boosting skills like Death Blow, Fury, etc., but not Life & Death since that would tank her resistance; Iceberg and Glacies would be better in general though if she were +Atk and not -Res.

The Night Sky branch of skills are pretty crappy compared to the other offensive specials. I think Ice Dragon went over with calculations before that by the time Glimmer becomes stronger than Draconic Aura is when it's overkill.

Also, this is just me, but I would have put something else in summer Tiki's B-slot other than Poison Strike. Something like Lancebreaker, Quick Riposte, or Renewal. Poison Strike isn't that great on characters with high attack since they're likely to kill unlike with someone like Setsuna who can combine Firesweep Bow and Poison Strike for safe chip damage.

Edited by Kaden

3 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Oh, yeah, I just saw that on LinusTechTips today, a forum on computer hardware and such on Photobucket. Anyway, link to the news from a thread there about Photobucket charging for third-party hosting: https://www.ghacks.net/2017/06/30/photobucket-now-charges-399-for-third-party-hosted-images/.

Well, I got ninja'd before I finished typing this up...

Question on your build for summer F!Robin: why Glimmer? By default, she can make good use of Iceberg and Glacies or Bonfire or Ignis if you keep her default HP/Def 2 skill. Rule of thumb is if a unit has, preferably without any buffs, 30 defense, give them Bonfire or Ignis, if they have 30 resistance, Iceberg or Glacies, and if they have 50 attack, Draconic Aura or Dragon Fang. Otherwise, Luna. If she were +Def or +Res, she'd make even better use them and if she were +Atk, but not -Res, Draconic Aura and Dragon Fang would be slightly weaker than Iceberg and Glacies without any attack buffs or attack boosting skills like Death Blow, Fury, etc., but not Life & Death since that would tank her resistance; Iceberg and Glacies would be better in general though if she were +Atk and not -Res.

The Night Sky branch of skills are pretty crappy compared to the other offensive specials. I think Ice Dragon went over with calculations before that by the time Glimmer becomes stronger than Draconic Aura is when it's overkill.

Also, this is just me, but I would have put something else in summer Tiki's B-slot other than Poison Strike. Something like Lancebreaker, Quick Riposte, or Renewal. Poison Strike isn't that great on characters with high attack since they're likely to kill unlike with someone like Setsuna who can combine Firesweep Bow and Poison Strike for safe chip damage.

I went with poison strike for fun I guess haha. For the other stuff, I just didn’t have the units to spare for skill inheritance. Once I get a 4* with Glacies, I’ll port it over, I just wanted her to have something decent in her special for now. 

17 minutes ago, SaMaster14 said:

I went with poison strike for fun I guess haha. For the other stuff, I just didn’t have the units to spare for skill inheritance. Once I get a 4* with Glacies, I’ll port it over, I just wanted her to have something decent in her special for now. 

Considering there will be another GHB repeat after Clarisse's, if it's Lloyd, then you could use him to give Robin Iceberg unless you really want to use Glacies. It might not be since Xander was introduced before Lloyd who was before Camus, so it's probably going to be Xander after Clarisse, Lloyd after whoever, and then Camus. That's going to be a couple weeks, though.

Edited by Kaden