Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

Hey, at least your team didn't get completly crushed into the ground...

LynxHector OTP! If she would just come home already...

Yeah, true, but Freddy is my favorite FE character other than Ike. It hurts to see him lose to someone I don't care that much for...

Hector x Lyn OTP yes! Rath and Florina are overrated for them.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m in love with @LordFrigid’s Caeda+10. She’s amazing.

Glad she's helping! I wasn't actually sure if anyone on my list from here was on the same team =P . Is Fortify Fliers working ok for you? I can change it to Hone Spd if that'd be more useful.

Edited by LordFrigid

15 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Woohoo for you guys.

Meanwhile, my team has lost already... Oh well, at least Robin pulled ahead of Tiki. Looks like she'll win after all and I can go to her next. If not Freddy, his wifey! Well, the wifey I give him. lol I have her too anyway, so I still get the bonus! I have a complete Freddy x Female Robin Emblem team sans some SI for Summer Female Robin. ^^

I'm really sorry. I would have been super upset if it was my team losing from a multiplier. I hope you have better luck on team Robin. 

9 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Did it ever look like Leo would lose?

I don't know. I can't see anything but death and destruction over in Team Elise.

Overnight, it looks like Tiki sped up and/or Robin slowed down, so now a multiplier isn't even remotely possible. Ah well!

4 hours ago, Tenzen12 said:

So Tikini is slowly loosing huh. Well I guess if doesn't get multiplier in last hours I will join Robin (to salvage feathers from her dead body as revenge for beating Tiki) and then Corrin. Out of these girl I choose support only that I don't have, but I don't regret anything

@Astellius Your Est is really beast, I think I fallen for her... Ehm, I mean in purely platonic way, of course.

Excellent! Such is just really is the natural consequence of encountering her cuteness a few times... But don't get any funny ideas now!

3 hours ago, Frenzify said:

Lol. I don't know if this is a good or bad thing. She's currently not my main right now, but hopefully she was able to help when she was. Maybe you'll see my Robin just as much, now.

I wasn't sure how useful he'd be, but glad to know he's been of help. And yeah, I initially had quite a few blue enemies, but I've been facing more reds now, too.

Robin has been working pretty good for me too. You have a nice Beruka too!

10 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I'm really sorry. I would have been super upset if it was my team losing from a multiplier. I hope you have better luck on team Robin. 

Yeah. Well, I get to walk way with the highest ranking I've ever had in the gauntlet. Yay for feathers! Which I'll need lots of to upgrade Stahl and Camus to 5 star.

EDIT: Hey, we're now about 40 mil behind! Starting to pick up a bit more! :o Maybe there's a chance!

Edited by Anacybele

10 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I don't know. I can't see anything but death and destruction over in Team Elise.

Yeah, trying really hard to ignore the mountains of corpses of my fallen comrades. I guess Elise's army hadn't recovered from last month's battle yet, but we'll be back another time.

At least it's positive for our overall ranking

24 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Glad she's helping! I wasn't actually sure if anyone on my list from here was on the same team =P . Is Fortify Fliers working ok for you? I can change it to Hone Spd if that'd be more useful.

Hone Spd would be more useful indeed. Still she drops blues like no one’s business, and greens are non-issue thanks to her too.

39 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Which is why I said a decent swordie.

LOL 

I have Alm so I do have a decent swordie

Alm doesn't have Galeforce and a merge though heh

39 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Eh, +atk Lyn, or Fury Lyn should be able to take him out 1v1 in two rounds of combat if you let Hector engage first. Multiple Hectors would be scary if she's your only answer to him though.

Besides, isn't your team plan to have Nino deal with everything anyway?

Yes Nino is indeed supposed to murder everything 

And I want to give Lyn Fury, but I like the defiant attack strat so much. I have 2 hone attacks on my main team so it is technically recovered with that buff (3 from fury + 4 from hone = 7 from defiant attack), but I have other crazy units to give fury to~

She actually killed three people with a dance + Galeforce yesterday XD And she's only +HP -Def

38 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

This is very good news! I was scared I wouldn't get to be on his team. 

We'll be together at last :')

34 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

She can't find it in herself to hurt her husband :(

She needs to realize that it's not the same Hector we all know and love~

15 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah. Well, I get to walk way with the highest ranking I've ever had in the gauntlet. Yay for feathers! Which I'll need lots of to upgrade Stahl and Camus to 5 star.

EDIT: Hey, we're now about 40 mil behind! Starting to pick up a bit more! :o Maybe there's a chance!

Yes, the gap is steadily decreasing! I hope this either keeps up or even increase further!! We might be able to tip some scales yet o_o!!

8 minutes ago, ruruo said:

Yes, the gap is steadily decreasing! I hope this either keeps up or even increase further!! We might be able to tip some scales yet o_o!!

TIME TO TIP THE FRIGGING SCALES!

WRONG MOVE!

OUR BONDS GIVE ME STRENGTH!

GIVE ME MORE! MORRRRRREEEEE!

WHAT A LOSER!

WHAT INSOLENCE!

YOU'RE HORRID, YOU'RE ALL HORRIBLE PEOPLE!

PICK A BEACH AND PLAY!

TROPICAL ATTACK!

19 minutes ago, ruruo said:

Yeah!

Robin sure tipped the scales too. XD

7 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

TIME TO TIP THE FRIGGING SCALES!

WRONG MOVE!

OUR BONDS GIVE ME STRENGTH!

GIVE ME MORE! MORRRRRREEEEE!

WHAT A LOSER!

WHAT INSOLENCE!

YOU'RE HORRID, YOU'RE ALL HORRIBLE PEOPLE!

PICK A BEACH AND PLAY!

TROPICAL ATTACK!

Don't forget GO SOAK YOUR HEAD!

I still love how my Summer Freddy said that to a Summer Gaius in one of my battles. lol

15 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Hone Spd would be more useful indeed. Still she drops blues like no one’s business, and greens are non-issue thanks to her too.

Heh, guess that's what happens when Iceberg alone carves out almost half of an HP bar =P .

Anyways, Hone Spd is set up and ready to roll!

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Don't forget GO SOAK YOUR HEAD!

I still love how my Summer Freddy said that to a Summer Gaius in one of my battles. lol

Gaius: It's too dang hot!

Frederick: Go soak your head!

Me: Tropical attack! *throws water balloon*

2 hours ago, Oboro! said:

TEAM LEO COMING THROUGH!

IN THE NAME OF 'MATOES

Lunge forward Leonine Legions, thy labors be laudable! Remember as you leap towards the ultimate legitimation of Leo's supremacy at wearing loungewear at the lake and lagoon, that thy legacy will be so great that thou shalt become legionnaires of lore.

Leo and Lycopersicum (Latin for tomato), we sacrifice our long lives to the elevation of thy everlasting legend!

Such lofty literary language deserves to be matched by lavish libations. Bloody Peris for all!

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

51 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Perfect. Absolutely perfect!

Thank you, thank you very much :smug:

Wait, why am I making Frederick dialogue?

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I'm rank 175 on Team Elise! Yay!

NICE 

GIMME ALL TEH FEATHERS 

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

Thank you, thank you very much :smug:

Wait, why am I making Frederick dialogue?

You're welcome!

Because it's fun! Why do you think I've been doing it this whole time? lol

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

the heat is getting to you

It's actually REALLY hot outside 

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

You're welcome!

Because it's fun! Why do you think I've been doing it this whole time? lol

It was pretty fun heh

Especially with special quotes. Is Frederick still increasing steadily? 

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

It's actually REALLY hot outside 

It was pretty fun heh

Especially with special quotes. Is Frederick still increasing steadily? 

The gap between him and Gaius is getting smaller yes! It went down about ten mil in the last couple hours. At that rate, he SHOULD pass Gaius, but it would depend on how many flags Team Freddy has left and if they're going to use them.

16 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I'm rank 175 on Team Elise! Yay!

WOOT! Nice going there.it seems someone is getting a lot of feathers this round!

11 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

saving them for Catria #2 <3 or Eirika

Full Catria team when?

Just now, Bartozio said:

WOOT! Nice going there.it seems someone is getting a lot of feathers this round!

Full Catria team when?

Yay! :D I can't wait. I've been sending a bunch of useless units home and gained about 4k extra feathers lol

I wanna merge the Catria's ;)

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

The gap between him and Gaius is getting smaller yes! It went down about ten mil in the last couple hours. At that rate, he SHOULD pass Gaius, but it would depend on how many flags Team Freddy has left and if they're going to use them.

Gaius' lead is only decreasing by about 2.5 million each hour within the last few hours and still has about a 42 million point lead. Frederick is not catching him at this rate unless you guys incinerate every last flag you have.