Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

4 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Out of curiosity, what is your score and rank in army right now? I'm guessing that a large portion of people missed our only bonus hour.

2,300 with rank 66,485 in Team Corrin, unranked overall.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Robin has passed us, as expected. The basic strategy for Team Tiki should be to put in as little as possible in hopes of triggering the multiplier toward the end of the round. Think of it like a relaxing lazy river...

I also changed my lead from Xander to Est, but my Tiki friends can feel free to let me know if they need someone for color quests.

Very interesting... I guess Xander's team is bigger than Leo's. I'm not sure if Leo is actually gaining on Xander or not. The former was ahead when I disappeared for errands, and he had creeped over Xander which made me assume Leo's team was bigger. But Xander crawled back into the lead.

4 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Very interesting... I guess Xander's team is bigger than Leo's. I'm not sure if Leo is actually gaining on Xander or not. The former was ahead when I disappeared for errands, and he had creeped over Xander which made me assume Leo's team was bigger. But Xander crawled back into the lead.

Actually, Leo's team gets more points per hour, and Xander has had a lead since his last multiplier (which was around 2 pm EST). Leo should regain the lead sometime in the morning.

Edited by Astellius

7 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

According to the Google doc that Roflolxp54 linked, Leo is gaining on Xander by about 3 to 4 million each hour.

Edited by Tybrosion

4 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Actually, Leo's team gets more points per hour, and Xander has had a lead since his last multiplier (which was around 2 pm EST). Leo should regain the lead sometime in the morning.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

According to the Google doc that Roflolxp54 linked, Leo is gaining on Xander by about 3 to 4 million each hour.

Huh. I must have read the scores wrong before I skirted off to work. I could have sworn Leo was leading when I left. Oh well. That should mean we'll get the lead eventually...

Spoiler

pyU4Hh6.png

Sorry, but what's all this Celica/Sharena nonsense I've been seeing around here about? My latest VG battle clearly begs to differ on who Celica is meant to be with. Mae third-wheeling it hard in that corner tho.

Edited by Tybrosion

57 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:
  Hide contents

pyU4Hh6.png

Sorry, but what's all this Celica/Sharena nonsense I've been seeing around here about? My latest VG battle clearly begs to differ on who Celica is meant to be with. Mae third-wheeling it hard in that corner tho.

Celica/Mae forever.

And maybe one day I'll get someone other than that Hector (or finally switch out of Fae). Got them and a Gunter versus two reds, one of which was Roy.

Fae was the only one projected to deal damage, and would die on the counter. Everyone else just died on the counter.

3 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Huh. I must have read the scores wrong before I skirted off to work. I could have sworn Leo was leading when I left. Oh well. That should mean we'll get the lead eventually...

I posted this one three pages ago: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13Uy_ahqcH76loBNST3w_lPTdY3JqifNjmMru_6rmjnk/htmlview

It also includes forecasts based on the most recent couple hours and basically shows:

• Frederick is gaining on Gaius, but not fast enough to take his deserved victory.
  • Leo is gaining on Xander and should pull ahead in about 4 hours and isn't fast enough to give Xander another multiplier.
  • Robin is increasing her lead on Tiki and not fast enough to give Tiki another multiplier.
  • Corrin is curbstomping Elise and Elise has no hope to win despite getting multipliers every few hours.

Maybe Tiki/Frederick should ease off the points so we can have a later multiplier?

Anyway, just had an unfortunate lose in where it was my Frederick an 2 Eldigans vs Anna (Emerald Axe), Robin and a 5 star Robin. Thanks to Quickened Pulse/Mystletainn, it was fun using Eldigan's Bonfire, but due to the chokepoint, I lost both Eldigans (although I at least gotten rid of the Robin!). That said I only had 8 HP Frederick vs. a full health Odin- that did not end well. (Props on the 5 star Odin though!)

Also @Frenzify thanks for changing it to Robin! Battles have been a lot easier when he's around! (I still did like your Beruka, but I'm still facing a lot of reds so Robin really helps)

18 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

• Frederick is gaining on Gaius, but not fast enough to take his deserved victory.
  • Leo is gaining on Xander and should pull ahead in about 4 hours and isn't fast enough to give Xander another multiplier.
  • Robin is increasing her lead on Tiki and not fast enough to give Tiki another multiplier.
  • Corrin is curbstomping Elise and Elise has no hope to win despite getting multipliers every few hours.

Awwww all of my second choices will get kicked out at this rate ;^; 

Honestly, team corrin is in the worst spot when it comes to feathers since even though they will likely win the gauntlet, they won't get many multipliers due to the ridiculous curbstomp and it will be very hard to rank in the team due to its size

16 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Honestly, team corrin is in the worst spot when it comes to feathers since even though they will likely win the gauntlet, they won't get many multipliers due to the ridiculous curbstomp and it will be very hard to rank in the team due to its size

In a way it's probably very easy to rank there. If there's only a few multipliers, to ones who get the most get the best rank. It's a lot more difficult in team Elise, where you actually need to plan on which multiplier you should spend flags...

14 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

In a way it's probably very easy to rank there. If there's only a few multipliers, to ones who get the most get the best rank. It's a lot more difficult in team Elise, where you actually need to plan on which multiplier you should spend flags...

Perhaps, but team Elise will likely make up for it with their cumulative rank.

So Tikini is slowly loosing huh. Well I guess if doesn't get multiplier in last hours I will join Robin (to salvage feathers from her dead body as revenge for beating Tiki) and then Corrin. Out of these girl I choose support only that I don't have, but I don't regret anything

@Astellius Your Est is really beast, I think I fallen for her... Ehm, I mean in purely platonic way, of course.

6 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

I just got an all-loli enemy team of two Young!Tikis and a Summer!Elise who got lost and ended up in the middle of her brothers' infighting. My Cordelia ran one of the Tikis through, @Rezzy's Bridelia (who I've been getting more than half the time for the record but you won't hear me complaining about that) deleted Elise and random dude's Alm did exactly enough (41) to OHKO the remaining Tiki. The map also fit well with the Tikis as it was the Divine Dragon Grounds (Ch. 8-4).

Kicking butt and looking great while doing it.

59 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I'm rank 645 right now but it's kinda hard to keep track of the multipliers. I was gonna get it a few hours ago but fell back asleep...

10 hours ago, Alkaid said:

The ally system sure loves this Camus and @Frenzify's Beruka today. I think 2/3 of my matches have had the same Camus from somebody on my list that I was also getting most of the time last gauntlet on team Elise. Meanwhile most of the other 1/3 has been Frenzify's Beruka. Just 3 matches have had a Lyn from a random add I have as well. I haven't gotten to see any other friend units yet, so I wonder how many I'll get to see before the end of the round.

Lol. I don't know if this is a good or bad thing. She's currently not my main right now, but hopefully she was able to help when she was. Maybe you'll see my Robin just as much, now.

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Also @Frenzify thanks for changing it to Robin! Battles have been a lot easier when he's around! (I still did like your Beruka, but I'm still facing a lot of reds so Robin really helps)

I wasn't sure how useful he'd be, but glad to know he's been of help. And yeah, I initially had quite a few blue enemies, but I've been facing more reds now, too.

20 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

Lol. I don't know if this is a good or bad thing. She's currently not my main right now, but hopefully she was able to help when she was. Maybe you'll see my Robin just as much, now.

I wasn't sure how useful he'd be, but glad to know he's been of help. And yeah, I initially had quite a few blue enemies, but I've been facing more reds now, too.

She was doing fine, and this morning I've gotten your Robin quite a few times. So it seems the game just likes you overall, not just your Beruka.

Damn, Freddy's still behind by about 50 mil. The gap has slowly gotten smaller, which means he does indeed have a bigger team than Gaius (hooray for that!), but he's not pulling up fast enough to pass him in time, just as Ice Dragon said before. Man...

Well, I guess I'd rather lose because the other team got the advantage at the right time than lose because my team was the less popular choice.

Freddy, you're still a winner in one sense! ^^

Frederick: I suppose so, yes!

Me: And I'll always love ya anyway, you know!

Frederick: Of course, thank you. *smile*