Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I tried that with Freddy last round and look how that turned out...

Frederick only needed a few more people to win!

Aren't you happy about that!?!?

LEO HAS THE MULTIPLIER

MAKE GAIUS SUFFOCATE ON THOSE FLAGS

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I tried that with Freddy last round and look how that turned out...

I guess in another case the outcome could be different, but yeah. That kind of dampens my will to believe like that.

Ana, just try not to worry about it and just grab those feathers. It sucks your favorite went down, but it's not like the gauntlet's super serious business anyway. No need to get upset by it enough to drop participating if Corrin wins and miss out on more feathers. (which could go to enhancing Fredrick further!)

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

I think it would just be easier just to do something similar to dueling swords. Two "Voting Gauntlet swords" every hour with both refreshing at the top of every hour.

I like this idea.

Just now, Oboro! said:

Frederick only needed a few more people to win!

Aren't you happy about that!?!?

Yeah, but I'd have been HAPPY happy had he won. xP

Robin's falling behind by quite a bit again, I smell another multiplier!

4 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

EXACTLY

WHAT'S HIS NAME AGAIN? GAIUS? PSH

WHAT A LOSER

In all fairness, Gaius was the first name of... nearly all early Roman Emperors, I think.

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Gaius is only popular in Japan as far as I know, and Japan's base is smaller than everyone else's. That probably explains why Frederick actually had a bigger team here. The west prefers him.

So yeah, Gaius just had the most luck with the multiplier, the little bugger.

Hmm, that makes sense, darn it. Still, I wonder what it is that makes Japan like him so much?

Just now, Rex Glacies said:

Gaius was the first name of... nearly all early Roman Emperors, I think.

And why does this matter exactly?

He's still a big fat loser!

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, but I'd have been HAPPY happy had he won. xP

Robin's falling behind by quite a bit again, I smell another multiplier!

Heh heh heh...

Let's see how long this ping pong game will last~

Just now, Rex Glacies said:

Hmm, that makes sense, darn it. Still, I wonder what it is that makes Japan like him so much?

I'm not sure, I don't really have a good understanding of Japan's tastes. But Gaius was forgettable to me besides his support with Maribelle.

2 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Ana, just try not to worry about it and just grab those feathers. It sucks your favorite went down, but it's not like the gauntlet's super serious business anyway. No need to get upset by it enough to drop participating if Corrin wins and miss out on more feathers. (which could go to enhancing Fredrick further!)

Yeah, it does suck. xP But yeah, it's not super serious business, you're right. And I had fun fighting for Freddy anyway! Thanks for this. :)

Neither of my Freddys need feathers though, they're already 5 star. I COULD upgrade a Brave Axe person to 5 star later to use for SI on regular Freddy, but I'd rather save the feathers for upgrading a unit I'll use in battles if I can.

8 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

MULTIPLYER TIME TEAM LEO! GET THOSE FLAGS GOING, ITS TIME TO CRUSH THE CANDY MAN!

Go Team Leo! Go! Make that multiplier count! Remember:

Spoiler

sDY3HIw.png

What? I can't root for a Team I was on in previous Gaunlets? Hogwash I say.

3 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

Back off, Team Robin (I think) scum!

I appreciate the support though :D:

GO LEO!

10 MORE MINUTES IF YOU DIDN'T SPEND YOUR 200 FLAGS ALREADY!

9 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

Go Team Leo! Go! Make that multiplier count! Remember:

Reveal hidden contents

sDY3HIw.png

Sure! I'm actually rooting for Team Leo, and I've never been on his team! And why shouldn't we root for Corrin's brother?

GO TEAM LEO! GAIUS IS A BABY, SO YOU SHOULD HAVE NO TROUBLE TAKING HIS CANDY AWAY FROM HIM!

29 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

MULTIPLYER TIME TEAM LEO! GET THOSE FLAGS GOING, ITS TIME TO CRUSH THE CANDY MAN!

Woot woot woot! Let's go suntanning vampire! Crush candyless trousers!

25 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'm not sure, I don't really have a good understanding of Japan's tastes. But Gaius was forgettable to me besides his support with Maribelle.

Oh, right, that was a good support.

Still, y'ello! Japanese members of Serenesforest! Why is Gaius popular in Japan?

29 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

And why does this matter exactly?

He's still a big fat loser!

I just thought you ought to know.

23 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Back off, Team Robin (I think) scum!

I appreciate the support though :D:

GO LEO!

10 MORE MINUTES IF YOU DIDN'T SPEND YOUR 200 FLAGS ALREADY!

But...I'm on Team Corrin. D:
(I know, my avatar is confusing)

Just now, Book Bro said:

As far as Gaius being more popular in Japan, I've never seen evidence to suggest that. As far as I've seen he's popular in general.

That poll for Awakening characters was in Japan only. We don't know exactly how well he's liked elsewhere. Japan is a smaller fanbase than the US or Europe. And Frederick had a bigger team in the gauntlet here. Therefore, Frederick is arguably more popular in the larger fanbases. It's just a maybe, but it's quite plausible.

> Bonus lasts for 5 more minutes

> My next battle is in 6 minutes

Looks like I f'ed up. I only got one battle in. Hopefully you guys managed to contribute to Team Leo in my place.

@Bartozio, you'll be happy to know that I had to have your Camus solo my last battle which had me up against two Azuras and a Catria while my other two were my Sanaki and a random M!Corrin. He very much carried me to those sweet x6.6 points for the glory of Leo and Grust both.

8 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

> Bonus lasts for 5 more minutes

> My next battle is in 6 minutes

Looks like I f'ed up. I only got one battle in. Hopefully you guys managed to contribute to Team Leo in my place.

Actually I was somehow able to get the bonus on my next battle? I honestly don't understand how that's possible but I'll take it.

Just now, SageOfAnys said:

Actually I was somehow able to get the bonus on my next battle? I honestly don't understand how that's possible but I'll take it.

It might be because of the score update delay, since the server hadn't updated, ergo, the score the multiplier was still in effect. Maybe..?
I have a faint memory of the same thing happening to me when I was on Team Sakura.

15 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That poll for Awakening characters was in Japan only. We don't know exactly how well he's liked elsewhere. Japan is a smaller fanbase than the US or Europe. And Frederick had a bigger team in the gauntlet here. Therefore, Frederick is arguably more popular in the larger fanbases. It's just a maybe, but it's quite plausible.

Gaius also placed 15th in the CYL poll, while Fredrick failed to make the top 20.

7 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

@Bartozio, you'll be happy to know that I had to have your Camus solo my last battle which had me up against two Azuras and a Catria while my other two were my Sanaki and a random M!Corrin. He very much carried me to those sweet x6.6 points for the glory of Leo and Grust both.

Glad to hear my Camus is serving you well! We'll need all the points we can get.

Honestly though, I haven't seen your Nino even once. Do you think she got lost?

edit: Urgh, It seems we didn't give Gaius the multiplier, but he's still quite close to getting it. I think this is looking pretty bad for us...

Edited by Bartozio

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

Gaius also placed 15th in the CYL poll, while Fredrick failed to make the top 20.

I don't recall ever seeing Gaius in the top 20 for that. And that poll was flawed anyway.

I'm not saying my earlier statement is 100% correct, I just feel like it's fairly likely to be.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

I don't recall ever seeing Gaius in the top 20 for that. And that poll was flawed anyway.

Top 20 males, should have been more specific. And even if the poll is flawed, it still says something.