Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

Just now, Arthur97 said:

Don't mind him, he seems to overreact a lot...and that's coming from the guy afraid Lucina would lose mascot status because of all this. Different kind of overreactions, granted, but still.

Sure, what's your code, and who do you want as a lead (current one is Brave Lucina).

My ID is 0477029002

And Brave Lucina is fine (especially since she's the only Brave unit that still eludes me despite focusing blues...)

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

Yes you definitely should join Lyndis Legion. We saved Roy mother against bunch of assassins. That's worth something?

It is worth a lot!

I'm debating on whether to stick with Camus, because Lyns are red, and Camus has horse bonuses for those using CYL lyn; on the other hand, CYL Roy will be a potent ally, and I have mine +1 so far (camus is +1 as well). Or I could go wildcard and throw out the defensive pullback Minerva that some may remember.

Edited by ChibiToastExplosion

7 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Missing any sort of argument, even the beginnings of one, is always worth missing.

Managed to get my 2100 feathers from being on team Roy, which is fine enough with me. Guess it's time to join up with Ike.

That implies you put effort into it which is weird cuz it ain't that hard to avoid the salt

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’ll take either.

Micaiah would certainly get my support whenever she’s in a voting gauntlet, that I can assure you of.

@Tenzen12: or even was his mother, depending on whom you ask. I personally ship Eliwood×Ninian.

Rebecca is Roy's mother.  Rebecca was Eliwood's secret mistress.  She bore him twins, and he only claimed the red headed son, not wanting the green haired child to lay claim to his inheritance.

40 minutes ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

Will once again, and calmly, refer to the fact that I wasn't the only one who said something. So, other than me being a proud Roy fan, I'm not sure why you singled me out and not Rezzy.

You'll also note that I congratulated her, have since been speaking with Ana quite civilly. You're reading way too much in to stuff, and for someone who doesn't get along you sure are quite the white night.

If you want to accuse me of being a sore loser, go ahead. I didn't taunt the Ike fans while the gauntlet is going on, I haven't cried fowl, and I'm a part of the discussion. Winning and losing does bring out the worst in people, and if losing is bringing out the worst in me, according to you, then winning is bringing out the worst in you, according to me.

You didn't think what I said was right, so you said something. I didn't think what she said was right, so I said something.

I have established, to Ana directly, I have nothing going on against her, and I definitely had nothing going against you, who I do not know, and who was not really part of it.

Um... seriously? Is there any real point in me replying to this? This is ridiculous and way over the top, and also mostly nonsense.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Rebecca is Roy's mother.  Rebecca was Eliwood's secret mistress.  She bore him twins, and he only claimed the red headed son, not wanting the green haired child to lay claim to his inheritance.

To be fair, with how many supports she has, Rebecca is like, everyone's mother

10 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

I deal ok enough with humouristic trash talk, but when the trash talk gets too...idk how to put it, heavy? Mean-spirited? Or worse, ad hominem laced?
Yeah, noping out at that point. :/

I can like tooootally understand that. It is just a game after all so there's like, no need to be rude anyway. I guess people are too invested in their characters to, like, not take it down a notch?

This is why all I see is "pixels" and not "characters" lol I honestly find it hard to be like, attached to a something that doesn't exist~ its sooooo weird to me

1 minute ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

To be fair, with how many supports she has, Rebecca is like, everyone's mother

Indeed she is.  It was for that reason that Eliwood could not publicly acknowledge the relationship.

Just how Jaffar is Raigh's canon father and Erk is Lugh's father.

5 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I unfortunately have to cede to Lyn. Maybe next time.

Just when I was gonna ask if you wanted my ID for Team Hector, lol.

But all right, good luck.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Come join us for now.

I've already committed to Hector. I may have calmed down, but I still must sate my bloodlust (which will when I side with Ike after he beats Hector).

@MiracleMuffin I just meant cede victory. I'm still going Hector. Code is in my signature.

Edited by Arthur97

3 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

We still have Warriors at least. 

Yeah, well she doesn't have her lance there, so i'm still bitter.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Come join us for now.

U team Lyndis?

1 minute ago, MiracleMuffin said:

Just when I was gonna ask if you wanted my ID for Team Hector, lol.

But all right, good luck.

I'm on team Hector next round and have Bridelia has my lead if you wish to add me.

ID is 0477029002

Just now, Zangetsu said:

Yeah, well she doesn't have her lance there, so i'm still bitter.

U team Lyndis?

She has a bow, doesn't that count for something?

Besides, they intentionally made lance Lucina and horse Roy worse than Ike and Lyn.

I'm happy Lyn made it past the first round, but I'm still not comfortable with the battles to come. I have NEVER been on the winning team in these things. I was on Team Ephraim, then Minerva, Priscilla, Tiki/Leo/Gaius...and they all lost. But, hopefully, Lyn can make it all the way to the end! I encourage everyone to join Team Lyn because it'd be nice to be on the winning team for freakin' once!

I trained up my CYL Lyn, too. She's been doing great! If anyone needs an ally for the colorless quests, my CYL Lyn is available! I've already posted my FC twice here and in the official FC thread.