Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

23 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

2,100 feathers for Team Lyn rank #1,5something (accidentally tapped Close) plus 500 feathers for winning the round.

Ike, Hector, and Camilla won their rounds, right?

@Poimagic, @Ledrert: hit me with a request, if you don’t mind! ID’s 2511325170. Team Lyn go!

@Poimagic, @LedrertI would also like ask same. My ID:346 109 3199

@ChibiToastExplosion, if you decide put Bryn or Minerva pink me too please.

We fight for noble lady of Carlin!

Edited by Tenzen12

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Arthur97 said:

She has a bow, doesn't that count for something?

Besides, they intentionally made lance Lucina and horse Roy worse than Ike and Lyn.

Bows are Alm's & Lyn's schtick, I rather have her use lance instead.....or her mask shield

Lancina is still pretty damn good anyways......is what I would say if I had a Lancina.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

But Erk×Priscilla!

@Zangetsu: indeed!

ErkxNino is not mutually exclusive to ErkxPriscilla.

They have lifted the A support limit in the 3DS era.  Since GBA games stop at A, this means that all paired support endings exist simultaneously.

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

I'm on team Hector next round and have Bridelia has my lead if you wish to add me.

ID is 0477029002

3 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I've already committed to Hector. I may have calmed down, but I still must sate my bloodlust (which will when I side with Ike after he beats Hector).

@MiracleMuffin I just meant cede victory. I'm still going Hector. Code is in my signature.

All right, I'll see if I can add you guys. My issue though is that I just realized my list is full and I already have a lot of good teammates for Team Hector already so... :/

But I'll see what I can work around.

6 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

I can like tooootally understand that. It is just a game after all so there's like, no need to be rude anyway. I guess people are too invested in their characters to, like, not take it down a notch?

This is why all I see is "pixels" and not "characters" lol I honestly find it hard to be like, attached to a something that doesn't exist~ its sooooo weird to me

Yup - I get being invested though (I'd be guilty as charged on my accounts if asked) but that doesn't mean one's conduct can be thrown out the window - not to mention there is such a thing as being supportive while not putting someone else down. That way everybody wins instead! Woot

6 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

@Poimagic, @LedrertI would also like ask same. My ID:346 109 3199

@ChibiToastExplosion, if you decide put Bryn or Minerva pink me too please.

We from ght for noble lady of Carlin!

My Minerva was +ATK-Spd, so rather than run Life & Death, I ran Iote's Shield, Renewal 3, Spur Def, Draw Back, Draconic Aura. She's surprisingly effective as roleplayer.

I switched her to the lead, so if you're interested, or any Lyn, hit me up at 5198586770, my ID is KultaPanda

Edited by ChibiToastExplosion

3 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Bows are Alm's & Lyn's schtick, I rather have her use lance instead.....or her mask shield

Lancina is still pretty damn good anyways......is what I would say if I had a Lancina.

The power of the freebie. Lyn may be a better unit, but I wanted to be sure I got Lucina. I ended up getting the all anyways, but caution first. If only I knew you could save it. Oh well, I got some good stuff in the process. Like Death Blow 3 on my brave axe Cherche. Some Glacies fodder. A five star red mage which my roster needed. A Titania that I can promote to round out my greens and take advantage of one of those Glacies hopefully. Vantage on Camus. Yeah, it went pretty nice even if it took forever for one of them to show up.

2 minutes ago, MiracleMuffin said:

All right, I'll see if I can add you guys. My issue though is that I just realized my list is full and I already have a lot of good teammates for Team Hector already so... :/

But I'll see what I can work around.

No sweat if you can't. 

4 minutes ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

My Minerva was +ATK-Spd, so rather than run Life & Death, I ran Iote's Shield, Renewal 3, Spur Def, Draw Back, Draconic Aura. She's surprisingly effective as roleplayer.

I switched her to the lead, so if you're interested, or any Lyn, hit me up at 5198586770, my ID is KultaPanda

Alright Request will come from Kiran's Hector.

28 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’ll take either.

Micaiah would certainly get my support whenever she’s in a voting gauntlet, that I can assure you of.

@Tenzen12: or even was his mother, depending on whom you ask. I personally ship Eliwood×Ninian.

I need to support Micaiah in every thing.

cU643BE.jpg

The beast has fallen and Ephraim is avenged.

@Thane OG Waifu has crushed New Age Waifu with her mighty thighs, and moves on to challenge "It's okay because we're not blood related".

1 hour ago, Tactician_Iris said:

Something akin to this might work, the snag that I see (as it's currently presented) is that tying score to performance means those impossible matchups can put a real damper on things quick - there would need to be tweaking to whom you can pick as your ally and how matchups are done in that case.

One way to work with that would be to pre-view a match like the Tempest Trials or Arena Assault (with one enemy remaining hidden) and then you get to pick one ally from your friendlist (if no friend exists you would get to pick between a matched set of random allies), and the last ally would still be random.  

That way you would:

• Still get to borrow a unit from someone else which is one of the draws of this mode from a gameplay POV. 
  • You would more heavily favour strategic matchups as opposed to complete random ones- the "impossible" matches would be reduced by good chunk this way.
  • The Friendlist's purpose will feel more meaningful - even when all you've added are random arena opponents, now you'd need to be selective on who is on that list.

Alternatively, you could still keep the ally selection as-is and instead add the same kind of items that Arena Assault uses as Quest awards for the Gauntlet (and restrict them to the Gauntlet like the flags).

Those suggestions sound good. In regards to bad match ups messing with your score, you could make it so that each point value you contribute, not matter how small, will add to your support. Let's say you can get 10 points per match. If you do poorly you might get 1 point. If you do 5 match ups and get 1 10 10 10 10, you're contributing 81 points to your team, which is better than someone who did 4 perfect matches and contributed only 80 points. You would still be able to choose which matches you spend flags on, to multiply those high score matches.

In this way, everyone would be able to spend flag whenever they wish and the more effort you put into the mode, the more you contribute to your team.

39 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

It was boring because it was close.

So what is exciting? Clooooooser?

21 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

Legs > chests and Lyn reigns supreme forever

But Lyn has both.

1 minute ago, NekoKnight said:

cU643BE.jpg

The beast has fallen and Ephraim is avenged.

@Thane OG Waifu has crushed New Age Waifu with her mighty thighs, and moves on to challenge "It's okay because we're not blood related".

Those suggestions sound good. In regards to bad match ups messing with your score, you could make it so that each point value you contribute, not matter how small, will add to your support. Let's say you can get 10 points per match. If you do poorly you might get 1 point. If you do 5 match ups and get 1 10 10 10 10, you're contributing 81 points to your team, which is better than someone who did 4 perfect matches and contributed only 80 points. You would still be able to choose which matches you spend flags on, to multiply those high score matches.

In this way, everyone would be able to spend flag whenever they wish and the more effort you put into the mode, the more you contribute to your team.

So what is exciting? Clooooooser?

But Lyn has both.

You're just trying to cause problems, aren't you?

14 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'm happy Lyn made it past the first round, but I'm still not comfortable with the battles to come. I have NEVER been on the winning team in these things. I was on Team Ephraim, then Minerva, Priscilla, Tiki/Leo/Gaius...and they all lost. But, hopefully, Lyn can make it all the way to the end! I encourage everyone to join Team Lyn because it'd be nice to be on the winning team for freakin' once!

I trained up my CYL Lyn, too. She's been doing great! If anyone needs an ally for the colorless quests, my CYL Lyn is available! I've already posted my FC twice here and in the official FC thread.

Oh you'll definitely not worry here especially round 2 the finals is when we'll push more!

Well...having paid proper tribute to Lucina (a strong contributor to my Awakening & Heroes gameplay), it's time to go over to Team Lyn, a powerful Heroes contributor in her own right, as the first 5* I ever pulled.

Those of you on my friends list may be treated to a battle of complete Reinhardt immunity, in the form of Julia. She's on my Arena offense team, so her skill set is non-negotiable, but I'm confident that she'll pull her weight. If anyone's interested, my Heroes code is in my signature (feel free to PM me if you have sigs disabled or w/e), just let me know who you are so I can clear a rando out of my list for you.

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Why won’t they increase the friend list already? This limit of 50 is pathetic.

How do you guys already have 50 friends? I don't even know if I've added more than 20 people.

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

But Erk×Priscilla!

@Zangetsu: indeed!

LYNDIS LEGION AWAY!!!!! Is that our catchphrase now? plz let that be our catchphrase?

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

ErkxNino is not mutually exclusive to ErkxPriscilla.

They have lifted the A support limit in the 3DS era.  Since GBA games stop at A, this means that all paired support endings exist simultaneously.

Oh you poor deluded fool, everyone knows that ErkxSerra is the way to go. 2nd to only ErkxPriscilla. unless he's actually Pent & Louise mistress somehow?

5 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Clearly in a good way

Would you be surprise that I'm bitter & happy? It's oxymoron & yet here I am.

3 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

The power of the freebie. Lyn may be a better unit, but I wanted to be sure I got Lucina. I ended up getting the all anyways, but caution first. If only I knew you could save it. Oh well, I got some good stuff in the process. Like Death Blow 3 on my brave axe Cherche. Some Glacies fodder. A five star red mage which my roster needed. A Titania that I can promote to round out my greens and take advantage of one of those Glacies hopefully. Vantage on Camus. Yeah, it went pretty nice even if it took forever for one of them to show up.

YYYYYYUUUUPPPPP, gonna have to whale for her. Stupid friggin Hero Fest & Nohrian Summer

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

You're just trying to cause problems, aren't you?

The ribbing is just directed at my friend, Thane. I was legitimately asking what you would consider exciting. If people win my multipliers, people complain, if people win by a landslide, people complain, if it's a close match, you complain. So what do you want?

1 minute ago, NekoKnight said:

The ribbing is just directed at my friend, Thane. I was legitimately asking what you would consider exciting. If people win my multipliers, people complain, if people win by a landslide, people complain, if it's a close match, you complain. So what do you want?

Well I personally would like an actual 2nd coming of Chrom VS Emphraim but with the multiplier it won't likely happen

Just now, Rezzy said:

Rebecca is Roy's mother.  Rebecca was Eliwood's secret mistress.  She bore him twins, and he only claimed the red headed son, not wanting the green haired child to lay claim to his inheritance.

Funny, usually it's the redhead that gets pushed to the side by their parents

6 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

How do you guys already have 50 friends? I don't even know if I've added more than 20 people.

-7MfkTfY8nA.jpg

5 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Oh you poor deluded fool, everyone knows that ErkxSerra is the way to go. 2nd to only ErkxPriscilla. unless he's actually Pent & Louise mistress somehow?

Matthew×Serra > Erk×Serra. Erk is for Priscilla.

4 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

To complain, duh!

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

Well I personally would like an actual 2nd coming of Chrom VS Emphraim but with the multiplier it won't likely happen

Ephraim is overrated, and that match was overrated.

Coming in late with only one question:

Ike V Roy…WHO WON?!?!?!?!

I tried to get it to load and show me who won and it just sat there with "Calculating, try again later" every time. Has the winner been announced yet? I'M GOING CRAZY BECAUSE WE WERE ACTUALLY WINNING AGAINST ALL ODDS AND I NEED TO KNOW IF OUR BOI™ FINISHED IT

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Why won’t they increase the friend list already? This limit of 50 is pathetic.

It seems Nintendo always has very low limits on Friends.  I hate having to take people off.

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

There's more than 50 people just here on SF, not counting the random requests from Arena/Gauntlet random match-ups.