fire emblem heroes is a garbage game

Ansem

so my brother pulled ike as his free hero, and i pull lyn as my free hero. so then he gathers 20 orbs and pulls from the banner and pulls another fucking ike. 

im working my way up to 20 orbs to pull, and when i finally do, there is one colorless. inside that colorless was a lyn

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Merged Lyn with 1 extra Speed sounds better.

Eh, it can help I suppose.  I just really want Swift Sparrow fodder myself right now, but IS refuses to make it a 4* skill.

Brave Roy, Olwen, your skill will come eventually... in the far future... the very far future...

16 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Now you can give someone Swift Sparrow!

I don't know what's the hype about that skill when L&D2 can reproduce that shit a lot easier. I've even heard some fucker say killing a Katarina for that is "normal".

4 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

I don't know what's the hype about that skill when L&D2 can reproduce that shit a lot easier. I've even heard some fucker say killing a Katarina for that is "normal".

i hate katarina, killing her AND giving another unit a good skill sounds like a good deal for me

I completely agree, which is why I'm never ever going to play Heroes. It's iOS trash to the max. Why would anyone want to play a watered down luckfest with god awful art?

Nope, never going to play it, ever. 

Then again... maybe I should. I have downloaded after all- three touches of the finger at most and I can be playing it. But no, let me stay contrarian, I'm loving that.

No you aren't, you're hating it.

Not true.

Really? 

Okay... I might want to play it, but only once it has enough that interests me.

Oh and when will that be? The BK from your treasured Tellius games aren't enough? By the time the Laguz come the game will be 3/4s dead! Your desires are unsatisfiable. 

I want to be fashionably late! I want to say I don't have X when somebody gives me advice because I've just joined.

How irrational- you're missing out on so many orbs, which will hurt since you must be FtP.

My loss. Well I'll start playing when my Touma sprite request is finished!

Why would that change your mind? He won't actually be in the game.

B-because Touma is Touma!

Yet Swimsuit!Ryoma turned you on more than Touma ever could.

How dare you go there! You don't understand the magical time we had at the beach together that one day! 

Oh I don't? Odd, because I was there through all of it, even the most magical moment of all. Because I am you, and yes, that was quite lovely ^_^.

Well it's nice to know we agree about something. But you are not me, I reject you Yune!

Please, I'm Ashera and you're the nut!

Shut up! Go away, leave me alone! 

I say the same to you.

That's it I'm-

going to destroy you!

Actually, screw suicide, how about we just stalk the Heroes boards instead as we always do? 

Fine by me, I'll get you to yield to your true desires eventually.

And I'm sure I won't. Or maybe I will, heck I probably will. Who cares?

Who cares!?! After what you just put me through thats what you say?!

I was having fun.

Fun? You. Are. Weird.

And so I am.

This was brought to you by the Chamber of Internal Dialogue. Remember to keep the conversation going!

20 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Now you can give someone Swift Sparrow!

hmm, never thought to do that. was gonna merge for more sp, i think the one i got is +spd, and I dont think +1 spd makes a difference since she is already fast and gets more speed after hone cavalry 

i might just merge to get more sp. i plan to get a brave bow+ with my next 20k feather and will prolly give it to her. 

21 hours ago, Soul~! said:

i got a fuckin marth

i literally just asked for fury aka hinata

lmao pivot for armor emblem?

i also look at my pulls like this. if i get a shanna its like "cool i got desperation 3" 

i only have klein to pass down brave bow+. but he is a good unit on his own, and if i pass down the bow i miss out on QR3 and DB3. whyd they give him all the desirable skills >_<. 

3 hours ago, libtard snowflake said:

hmm, never thought to do that. was gonna merge for more sp, i think the one i got is +spd, and I dont think +1 spd makes a difference since she is already fast and gets more speed after hone cavalry 

i might just merge to get more sp. i plan to get a brave bow+ with my next 20k feather and will prolly give it to her. 

i also look at my pulls like this. if i get a shanna its like "cool i got desperation 3" 

i only have klein to pass down brave bow+. but he is a good unit on his own, and if i pass down the bow i miss out on QR3 and DB3. whyd they give him all the desirable skills >_<. 

If you want to start with a meme, start with Distant Counter, at least.

QR3 is literally one the many outright unecessary skills out there, with the few being like LD3 (this assuming characters that you *5 for). That said, you can do what I do and easily hitch only their last version of the skill:

- Vanilla Brave out of Gaggles (Gordin)

- QR1 & 2 (assuming you actually give a ) from Subaki

- First two Death Blows out of someone else I forgot

Klein is strictly for Death Blow.  Use a 5* Gaggles for the Brave Bow/Shove combo.  Leon has that combo.  It's glorious.  Who gives a flying flip about Speed when everything dies in two hits? :P:

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Klein is strictly for Death Blow.  Use a 5* Gaggles for the Brave Bow/Shove combo.  Leon has that combo.  It's glorious.  Who gives a flying flip about Speed when everything dies in two hits? :P:

While you aren't wrong, it makes the meta a little stale in that pretty much anything has a fix in Braves. Personally, I just had this stat junkie OCD thing where I don't like horribly butchering my character's AS under 30, unless they're already slow to begin (i.e emily Faye).

3 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

While you aren't wrong, it makes the meta a little stale in that pretty much anything has a fix in Braves. Personally, I just had this stat junkie OCD thing where I don't like horribly butchering my character's AS under 30, unless they're already slow to begin (i.e emily Faye).

Leon's an interesting case.  His Atk is damn high (only beaten by someone in a wedding dress), his Speed is middling, and his Res is beyond garbage.  He also works wonders with Fury/Bonfire.  Mine was +Atk, so Brave was a no-brainer.

But if you really want cheese, give Leon Brave Roy's A skill.

14 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

If you want to start with a meme, start with Distant Counter, at least.

QR3 is literally one the many outright unecessary skills out there, with the few being like LD3 (this assuming characters that you *5 for). That said, you can do what I do and easily hitch only their last version of the skill:

- Vanilla Brave out of Gaggles (Gordin)

- QR1 & 2 (assuming you actually give a ) from Subaki

- First two Death Blows out of someone else I forgot

i'll consider this vanilla brave bow. horse emblem buffs are pretty broken and can make up for whatever damage output bravebow+ would do. my lyn does come down to 33 spd with a brave bow, but with the HE buff, she is at 39, good enough to quad a lot of people. if i wanna grab gordin, i have to go through colorless hell. i had one too, let him go for feathers like an idiot. 

by losing out on qr3, i didnt mean to put it on lyn, rather to put it on someone like xander. mine has qr2 right now which does the job. thinking about giving him vantage as i have a lot of lonqus 

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Leon's an interesting case.  His Atk is damn high (only beaten by someone in a wedding dress), his Speed is middling, and his Res is beyond garbage.  He also works wonders with Fury/Bonfire.  Mine was +Atk, so Brave was a no-brainer.

i patch up speed problems with darting blow which is pretty accessible. combo'd with desperation and a buff and you got yourself a killer 

5 minutes ago, libtard snowflake said:

i patch up speed problems with darting blow which is pretty accessible. combo'd with desperation and a buff and you got yourself a killer 

Funny, I was just contemplating a Darting Blow/Watersweep build for Leon, so he can safely chip mages.

3 minutes ago, libtard snowflake said:

i'll consider this vanilla brave bow. horse emblem buffs are pretty broken and can make up for whatever damage output bravebow+ would do. my lyn does come down to 33 spd with a brave bow, but with the HE buff, she is at 39, good enough to quad a lot of people. if i wanna grab gordin, i have to go through colorless hell. i had one too, let him go for feathers like an idiot. 

by losing out on qr3, i didnt mean to put it on lyn, rather to put it on someone like xander. mine has qr2 right now which does the job. thinking about giving him vantage as i have a lot of lonqus 

Your's sounds like +Spd. People that do "Quad" setups have LD on them to mitigate the Brave's AS loss. I did that with my Clarisse, and she's amazing.

6 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Yeah, he isn't inherently slow like Gaggles. Dude can somewhat run +Spd with all the existing buffs. Since he's not super fast as he is, your next best thing is to pretty much have him avoid doubles if you can.