• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everything has been really hard for me the past few days but jonghyun keeps sending pearl aqua-coloured messages down from heaven ever since his funeral a couple days ago, even though im not superstitious it helps a lot to think that he's telling shawols that he made it up there safely. i miss him

yeah it's been rough...

at least more people are bringing their attention to and talking about the burdens and stresses that individuals, especially the youth, are forced to face in south korea.
as well as the stigma against depression. sad that it took another person losing their life for people to remember this is still an issue. 

yes, he was a huge advocate for lgbtq rights too and one of korea's biggest lgbtq youth support centers has received hundreds of thousands of won in donations since his passing.....i hope he can see this from heaven

he really meant a lot to me, i didn't talk about him much but i've changed my sf u/n to bling twice (his fans were called blingers) and after my great bias list purge he was one of the eight remaining idols + one of three remaining male idols. i respected him a lot and seeing him go was so hard

1 minute ago, Hashuni Mei said:

not kpop related 

Hide contents

nsbc - yellow generation
my sim got married and her wedding outfit was so- it must be preserved for all eternity im very proud
397b547849.png

thats really pretty i love the flower crown

he was a really talented singer and musician and artist and he was so kind and humble and funny and politically/socially involved and as an aspiring journalist at the time it inspired me to see an idol—a profession so reliant on public image—fight so hard for lgbtq rights and mental health reform in such a conservative country

im really glad im on break right now tbh. the day the news broke out i didn't have any finals or anything to do and it was really hard even with that. all i did was sit and stare and cry through first block and second block and third block and fourth block and the way home. acting the same way i always have around my teachers and friends was impossible and im glad i don't have to do that right now

jonghyun's last song, his title track for his comeback in january, was written for those grieving at the loss of a loved one..........jonghyun really thought of everything didn't he. can you imagine how he felt as he wrote that

can you imagine how he felt in his last moments? he must have been so lonely

i know i didn't know him personally but still i wish there were something i could have done...

pls remember to treat yourself kindly

i read a comment that was complaining about others moving on too fast from his death, but honestly, why be upset from that
i am confident jonghyun would want this family, friends, and fans to eventually heal and be happy. we can be happy and at the same time not forget about him.

he gave this world he so many wonderful gifts that should and will never be forgotten

he said he wanted to compose a song for oh my girl

he said he wanted to compose a song for red velvet

they're my ultimate bias girl groups and jonghyun was my favourite idol composer and i was so excited to see him possibly gift them a song

and now it'll never happen...

speaking from my personal experience, just when you think you're fine once again, there may be those days where you feel the exact same way you did when you first heard the news, but don't give up on yourself 

keep that person close to your heart. so close that they might as well still be alive. live a happy life for the person that means so much to you

the first death i experienced in my life was my mom's but i had never really truly met her and i was only six when it happened. even still when i think about her too long my eyes start tearing up

and jonghyun's is the first that i really took in. maybe i've never known him personally and maybe he lived on the other side of the world but he impacted me more heavily than many people in my life and now he's gone