like they had one job to do during that last dance break in mic drop

it's a simple task really

HOW COULD THEY BOTCH IT UP

Edited by Hashuni Mei

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the best part about being a kpop fan is seeing lots of other fans outside of the "assumed demographic" and no one making a huge dealĀ about it

Edited by Hashuni Mei

album director: i have an idea

album director: what if we repackaged the perfect velvet

sm: im listening

album director: except we put itĀ in a jewel case, again

sm: redefining the word ā€œrepackage.ā€ genius

On 1/23/2018 at 1:48 AM, Hashuni Mei said:

maybe i should have held off a little longer before watching the shinin'Ā mv

that one lyric.....

Ā  Hide contents

i still need to look up the meaning of the song for full comprehension but jonghyun singing "always be with you" got to me.... given the circumstance
can't help thinking of my dad too. even tho he's been dead for over two years the pain sometimes resurfaces. i mean it's much better than back in 2015 butĀ nothing can make up for the loss of a life you know.Ā similarĀ inĀ the way jonghyun would have thought/expected of his fans, im sureĀ my dad wouldĀ want me to keep himĀ alive albeit in memory alone atm

omg sorry for typing something like this here (in case you opened the spoiler and continued reading) im so soft andĀ my family is asleep so i've got nothing else to throw my kpop feels at

my dad didn't have a choice onĀ whether orĀ not he could hold on a bit longer. i can't help wondering ifĀ appropriate help would have found jonghyun if he held on just a bit longerĀ im crying omg srkykoory

Ā 

selfish to wish that from him??? perhaps. im not entirely sure. oqepkfopellrg-wekr-lbkkvm

aw mei i just saw this and i know i can't say that i know how you feel or anything but im really sorry to hear that you and your father and your family had to go through that and @ bolded yes, i love u mei and if i could i would hug u rn

unrelated to anything

i had a really good cry with my mom today
it was a super necessary cry given everything thatĀ has transpired over this weekend

Ā 

i was tearing upĀ at seunghee but then i saw at binnie shaking and absolutely bawling her eyes out and iĀ cried so much. binnie cried from watching other girl groups achieve their first win and now that oh my girl has done so as well this is the hardest iā€™ve seen her cry ;;;; congratulations girls, you deserve it <3

also lmao @ candy leader having to hold two micsĀ during the encore bc seunghee was crying too hard to hold hers

when I saw people drawing jhope with a heart mouth I thought they were just being cutesy and anime

until I saw hobi and armys referring to his "heart shaped smile"

and I noticed it and was like

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

it's beautiful

and cutesy and anime

10 hours ago, Hashuni Mei said:

my brother said jimin was the prettiest man he hasĀ ever seen

and then he laughed at his earrings oh no

i thought we were cool bro

he better not be laughing about the pretty dangly earrings