I just blew 60 F2P orbs

Junkhead

4 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

Of which Legion isn't actually close to being. His offensive spread is one of the best in the game. Something like that works in something as simple as L&D2, +1 Spd Seal and any moderately strong axe (to which his own already gets him through pretty well). Cherche's more of an outlier, if anything. She's pretty much entitled to it, considering her Spd will always be bad and her Atk only 2nd to Effie's.

And I don't disagree with your latter statement, but it's also a part of knowing how to be flexible with your resources. Can't change the fact that Brave Axe Legion feels really lame compared to Quad Raven.

You yourself say his offensive spread is one of the best in the game soooooo

Also quad sets don't mean as much when you do 0x4 :smug:

7 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

If you want a meme, you may as well start with Distant Counter. I won't kill an Amelia for that unless she's terrible.

Actually the new meme is Steady Breath on everything heh Get with the times!

I was joking anyway sheesh ;p

2 minutes ago, Callisto said:

I'm also having trouble with a lack of fodder, that's really the only thing that's making me want to do some summoning right now, I have so many plans that I can't do right now because of a lack of fodder.

yeah, this is kind of me right now. Gets even worse when you want to try out new characters. But, alas, as F2P players, we have to really look into what we've got and work with that. I gave a Sophie the Raven+ and she's not getting the most of it, if only because she lacks one of QR or Bowbreaker. Same with an adult Tiki I am building.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

You yourself say his offensive spread is one of the best in the game soooooo

Also quad sets don't mean as much when you do 0x4 :smug:

wait, who

Raven only loses 2 Atk to Roro wtflol

Raven can fuckin eat Ike for dinner

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Actually the new meme is Steady Breath on everything heh Get with the times!

I was joking anyway sheesh ;p

;p

I don't know if Steady Breath is as "memy". They're giving out free Ikes, so people were probably just doing that. Personally, I don't feel very comfterble in giving in an A-slot for a skill that doesn't buff your stats (you know, to kill). That's why I think DC is overrated.

16 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

yeah, this is kind of me right now. Gets even worse when you want to try out new characters. But, alas, as F2P players, we have to really look into what we've got and work with that. I gave a Sophie the Raven+ and she's not getting the most of it, if only because she lacks one of QR or Bowbreaker. Same with an adult Tiki I am building.

With me, it's the Nino that I'm trying to build, and a lot of units that just need one more skill, like Eirika needs a special, Hector needs Pivot and a lot of my units still need Death Blow.

2 hours ago, Soul~! said:

WHY THE FUCK would you sacrifice a Raven

unless he's, like, -Atk because fuck that shit. But even then, if he was +Spd he's still god (no that's not a typo).

Sexsuna is Bowbreaker fodder, I agree. Reciprocal Aid too, somewhat.

okay I got Leo then just stuff. Like, non-interesting stuff except two Fury Hinatas which I haven't been getting much as of late.

IDK skill inheritance was new and i was playing around with it. i didnt even pass Brave Axe + down lmao. 

QR3 is p good tho. and it was F2P so eh. 

my raven is +spd/-HP. so hes at 42atk,33spd. ld2 can make him quad. gave him axebreaker bc i saw a build thing online so he can quad legion now i guess. 

Edited by libtard snowflake

12 hours ago, Soul~! said:

Well, what happened.

I literally got my Julia by wishfully thinking "hmm i need a brave lance fodder". Literally.h, the old reward system.

The same happened with me yesterday. I wanted Brave Roy, but I got Eldigan.

I'm not even complaining.

Edited by Rapier

16 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

60 orbs is... the last seven days worth? Maybe less? These kids don't know about the orb drought of may '17

Pretty much.

15 hours ago, libtard snowflake said:

IDK skill inheritance was new and i was playing around with it. i didnt even pass Brave Axe + down lmao. 

QR3 is p good tho. and it was F2P so eh. 

my raven is +spd/-HP. so hes at 42atk,33spd. ld2 can make him quad. gave him axebreaker bc i saw a build thing online so he can quad legion now i guess.

And a +Spd Seal. You want him to be as quick as possible.

3 hours ago, Nobody said:

This happened to me yesterday as well

not complaining either

liar

3 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

I'll blow more than just  your orbs

I'm not giving you my orbs.

56 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

And a +Spd Seal. You want him to be as quick as possible.

ugh the quest requirement for it is really annoying. i have to train up so many nobodies. though free severa means a free reposition. i should prolly get on that. 

pulled brave lucina this morning. prolly wont accumulate enough to pull again from that banner. didn't care for ike too much,i wanted roy. 

1 minute ago, libtard snowflake said:

ugh the quest requirement for it is really annoying. i have to train up so many nobodies. though free severa means a free reposition. i should prolly get on that. 

Just shard Severa to 30 or so and roll for lvl.35 greens at the Tower while bringing a dancer and chipper healer. I barely trained anyone for those.

1 minute ago, libtard snowflake said:

pulled brave lucina this morning. prolly wont accumulate enough to pull again from that banner. didn't care for ike too much,i wanted roy. 

I got Roy for free, fuck it.

What are her natures.

Just now, libtard snowflake said:

used shards on other things @_@

i remember for certain she is -hp, but i started training her before i confirmed her +. i'll find out when i level her up all the way 

fuck dude just level it +1 Spd is totally a big deal

yeah you fuckin wish -Spd, but also +Def not like I care anyways since he's still really usable in the likes of Swordbreaker or QR.

I'm kind of indifferent towards Nowi, but I foddered my last one to girl Corrin (to which I recently foddered to big Tiki) and now I'm thinking of foddering her to Corrin again.