So Nephenee can 1RKO Hector and B!Ike

HTakara82

6 hours ago, eclipse said:

Due to the timing of this, I'm going to assume that Hilda's reply popped up mid-typing or something.  Regardless, I know editing in quotes is a gigantic pain in the neck, but it's doable, so please don't double-post!

Sorry to ask, but how does one do that?

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Sorry to ask, but how does one do that?

1. Click on Quote.
2. Copy the quote from the reply box.
3. Click on Edit.
4. Paste the quote.

Hence why it's a gigantic pain in the neck.

12 hours ago, HTakara82 said:

Same... You sure you didn't like over buff her?

Did you have her activating a moonbow proc?

I got: 

• 117 wins · 43 losses · 12 draws

For a +spd Lyn, activates moonbow, is in desperation range, LnD3, Wrath 3 and a Speed+1 seal. 

2 hours ago, eclipse said:

1. Click on Quote.
2. Copy the quote from the reply box.
3. Click on Edit.
4. Paste the quote.

Hence why it's a gigantic pain in the neck.

Except you can’t really do this on mobile (unless there is a way), which is why mobile sucks. Oh well, sucks to be me whose laptop broke down for good a while ago.

16 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Except you can’t really do this on mobile (unless there is a way), which is why mobile sucks. Oh well, sucks to be me whose laptop broke down for good a while ago.

I've never attempted it, because phone posting really sucks.  Then again, I can't really operate a phone very well - things like selecting continue to escape me.  If you can select everything, it MIGHT work?

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

I've never attempted it, because phone posting really sucks.  Then again, I can't really operate a phone very well - things like selecting continue to escape me.  If you can select everything, it MIGHT work?

Quotes being separate objects and raw BBCode being unavailable is what makes it so frustrating on a phone. You can only select the object to delete it, and can’t copy it. You can only copy the contents of the quote, but that’s pretty much useless.

I usually just tag/ping someone if I need to refer to them when editing my posts, as quoting them is impossible.

16 hours ago, Tenzen12 said:

I think everyone should have at least one 5*+10, at least I definitely planing do exactly that with my Cecilia (though I am not that far yet) 

She is totally broken being cappable of 1HKO Neph without initiating even! Wrath suddenly doesn't feel that big deal...  

you do realize how stupid your statement is right?

I placed Nephenee against the worst possible match up she can have, and you placed Cecilia against the easiest possible matchup she can have....

You are contradicting yourself here. If Hector were worst possible match she wouldn't have trouble with Cecilia either. 

Well troublesome thing about Neph or any other wrath users is they can't run Hardy bearing. So they are screwed by Vantage users. 

Edited by Tenzen12

2 hours ago, Tenzen12 said:

You are contradicting yourself here. If Hector were worst possible match she wouldn't have trouble with Cecilia either. 

A player-phase character never gets attacked on enemy phase. Unless Cecilia is running Close Counter, Nephenee will not get hit.

2 hours ago, Tenzen12 said:

Well troublesome thing about Neph or any other wrath users is they can't run Hardy bearing. So they are screwed by Vantage users. 

A dead enemy can't hit you with Vantage.