New artwork of Anna

Timeman

The Japanese official Twitter account posted yesterday a picture of some pins with the Fire Emblem Warriors confirmed playable characters:

DKExzwlU8AEHcO7.thumb.jpg.6e1a71d7298f849f1200b203bc59ed30.jpg

However, there is something different: Anna has her own pin, and she use a different artwork from the Twitter account.

This can mean nothing, but this also can mean something. What do you think?

Just now, Arthur97 said:

Also of note, both Robins get their own pins. They really seem to be pushing them as alts, but separate.

Also both Corrins. As I said in other topic, I think they are clones instead of alts.

11 minutes ago, Timeman said:

Also both Corrins. As I said in other topic, I think they are clones instead of alts.

Given that female Robin seems to have unique bond conversations, it may be that way. Though it really doesn't fit with one of their latest interviews, but maybe they just meant she didn't steal anyone's spot.

13 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Given that female Robin seems to have unique bond conversations, it may be that way. Though it really doesn't fit with one of their latest interviews, but maybe they just meant she didn't steal anyone's spot.

It can be that this is the same case as the SSB4 clones (Dr. Mario, Lucina and Dark Pit), that were putted as independent characters but didn't replace anyone's spot.

4 minutes ago, Timeman said:

It can be that this is the same case as the SSB4 clones (Dr. Mario, Lucina and Dark Pit), that were putted as independent characters but didn't replace anyone's spot.

Which I'd be fine with. If they are alts, I'm a bit curious as to how the individual supports might work. Do you have to use that Robin to get them? Do they have separate bond levels? 

Edited by Arthur97

26 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Which I'd be fine with. If they are alts, I'm a bit curious as to how the individual supports might work. Do you have to use that Robin to get them? Do they have separate bond levels? 

Maybe even exist a support between both Robins and both Corrins... Personally, I think it would be awesome.

14 minutes ago, Timeman said:

Maybe even exist a support between both Robins and both Corrins... Personally, I think it would be awesome.

It would give them a chance to highlight their differences. Honestly, I wish they'd just take the plunge and split the Robins from the avatar identity completely. At this point, they are essentially two normal characters anyways.

Are there even supports on this game, I thought it was only a hack and slash type in which you choose your character and have fun bringing down the bad guys.

Edited by DarkSoul

I'm thinking the gender swaps of Corrin and Robin are there so they don't spoil any other characters. They were announced, so why not throw them in. People might question things if they weren't. 

Either way I really don't think we should take these things too seriously. People read too far into some of these little things like this.

48 minutes ago, DarkSoul said:

Are there even supports on this game, I thought it was only a hack and slash type in which you choose your character and have fun bringing down the bad guys.

We've known since super-early on that that there's supports. Hell, there's a twitter poll going on to decide what support snippet to reveal soon.

They only go up to A rank, though. No marriage or anything like that.

Edited by Anomalocaris

1 minute ago, Anomalocaris said:

We've known since super-early on that that there's supports. Hell, there's a twitter poll going on to decide what support snippet to reveal soon.

They only go up to A rank, though. No marriage or anything like that.

I see, I haven't been paying too much attention in this game of the series, I don't actually care too much about the supports and considering the way the game has been going, I thought there wouldn't be any.

3 minutes ago, DarkSoul said:

I see, I haven't been paying too much attention in this game of the series, I don't actually care too much about the supports and considering the way the game has been going, I thought there wouldn't be any.

The game is actually very solid-looking for a Warriors title, and the complaints either stem from roster choices or just the usual "it's a Warriors game!" Don't let that tarnish how you view it.

1 minute ago, RotomGuy said:

The game is actually very solid-looking for a Warriors title, and the complaints either stem from roster choices or just the usual "it's a Warriors game!" Don't let that tarnish how you view it.

You misunderstand me, I didn't say it was bad or anything, I only said that I don't have too much interest in it. Besides, I don't even have its specific console to play it.

6 minutes ago, DarkSoul said:

You misunderstand me, I didn't say it was bad or anything, I only said that I don't have too much interest in it. Besides, I don't even have its specific console to play it.

It's on New 3DS as well, if you have that.