Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, it at least Ninian has a good, fighting chance now. Even if we win though, my opinion of the multiplier stays the same.

It ruins any form of fun that can be derived from VG, which is actually kind of sad. Either make the multiplier apply only for team score to eliminate the feather complaints/skews, or cut/heavily modify the mechanic entirely.

So Fae got out of multiplier range and is not ahead of Ninian. Ninian has this in the bag at this point.

Glad I spent all my flags in the last round and did not bank on the potential 7.5 multiplier since Fae was catching up. Currently sitting at rank 1,480 in Fae's army with a 3,713 overall rank. Could have gotten a slightly better one if I had waited for the later multipliers to spend my flags, but it's good enough.

Just now, Alexmender said:

I'm glad I went into this with the "Feather hunter" mindset. It's pretty fun to see the chaos unfold and get a nice reward alongside it.

I went in this gauntlet with the same mindset. I planned to go on Sophia's team because I thought she'd be the one with the biggest disadvantage, but it turned out Fae was the one getting crushed by Ninian, so I went with her. Looking forward to all the feathers.

2 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

I'm glad I went into this with the "Feather hunter" mindset. It's pretty fun to see the chaos unfold and get a nice reward alongside it.

I'm in a rare spot where I win no matter which one of Corrin or Tiki does.  My first 5* was Tiki.  I prefer Corrin, since he's the only guy in this thing.

7 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

I would hardly call the multiplier strategic when the majority of players are casual and don't know anything about multiplier mechanics. There is no way to mass coordinate, and forums like these and the Reddit only represent a small portion of Heroes players.

Unless they add a global chat or something (which is still limited in usefulness, but an improvement), this is not strategy. It's like a game of soccer/football where only two players are working together and everyone else is just kicking the ball at random if it's within 2 feet of them.

I guess I should've rephrased it a bit. As how it is now, it's more of "should I use the flags now? should I use them near the end?". It still has some sort of strategic element to it. 

@phineas81707That would be my Eliwood. 

Young Tiki's got this since her team is definitely big enough and the score is definitely close enough to pull ahead of male Corrin in just this last hour, at least I think so. Let's go, team!

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Young Tiki's got this since her team is definitely big enough and the score is definitely close enough to pull ahead of male Corrin in just this last hour, at least I think so. Let's go, team!

Yeah! We can do this! For our precious little dragon child.

9 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Let it go. Nothing is "fair". The players did this to themselves. Leo fans and Lyn fans got overconfident and paid for it.

To make things worse, it showed a really dark side of the Lyn fanbase which was a bad thing to see. 

Yeah, because with no communication worldwide and barely not random nature of the multipliers, it is even possible to be or not be confident or overconfident and spend at the exact necessary time.

There are bad apples in every basket.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I don't quite understand the build myself, but he counterkilled a Takumi for me. (There were two of them, so Fae was... not guaranteed to do it.)

It's still and experimental build. It's more of a mage killer build and it did wonders for me in the TT mini. 

@VaximillianAll I hear is salt and more salt. They overshot and paid for it. Those matches have been over for quite now. Let it go. 

As for the bad apples, Lyn's went the extra mile. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

2 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Rip Fae, that's a bit of a shame. I was hoping she'd be the little chicken that could. How could Ninian be such a mean bully to her?

There was nothing we could do. WE tried out very best for her. mabey someday she can get the recognition she deserves.

Ninian might win the whole thing? How saddening. I shall resign myself to the Ice Goddess's wrath. Go ahead, to the end I shall proclaim thee a fine statue but little more. Exhale, and let me feel the cold. The ice, it's forming in my blood, it's sharp, chilling, but it feels welcoming. Any second now.... I shall join thy mother Ninian, I will put in a good word for you. Know what you have done, the despair you have made me feel. Nils....