Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

Yes! The perfect ending to round 2! Kill him, Ninian! KILL HIM AND CRUSH HIS CORPSE INTO THE UNDERWORLD!!!!

...Sorry, I got a little excited there. I'm just excited for all these nice rank feathers I'll be getting! I'll be seeing you soon, team Ninian!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think both Tiki and F!Corrin fought well. Keeping that back and forth multiplier all day long. Both teams got their fair share of bonuses. Too bad this is the end of the line for Tiki. It was a nice battle.

Just now, Sunwoo said:

Well, I was hoping to salvage my personal score. But I only had 200 flags in the final hours, but eh. Hopefully I'll rank within 50k.

Oh crap, we still have those.

There seems to be a sub-team within Team Ninian made up entirely of people who missed the other multipliers. 

Fate has smiled upon us this day.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Edited by DarkLordIvy

Just now, SageOfAnys said:

Honestly, I don't even know why you thought Ninian wouldn't get the multiplier.

A lot of people in MCorrin are there for feathers (unfortunately. Poor MCorrin, gets way too much hate) and of course they're going to exploit one of the largest multipliers possible.

I had some semblance of hope, okay? 

It truly makes me wonder: Is rank REALLY that important to those people? or...are they really thta low on feathers? 

Ugh...

And my first of the final two matches was against a Male Corrin. How symbolic!

1 minute ago, Lord-Zero said:

It truly makes me wonder: Is rank REALLY that important to those people? or...are they really thta low on feathers? 

Ugh...

I gotta pay for that 5-star +3 Clarisse somehow. I don't truly dislike the guy, but he's not quite a favorite either.

In the feather dispenser game mode, it makes sense to get as many feathers as possible.

2 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Sounds like it was an intense match! Oh well, I chose the way of the feather hunter so I have no regrets.

F!Corrin here I come! She's going to get stomped, right?

It was, no matter how artificial it was, but still felt good in the end to make them nervous.

Seeing how she won the Summer Gauntlet I doubt it.

2 minutes ago, Sire said:

F!Corrin has the multiplier against A!Tiki, so I have a feeling the final matchup will be F!Corrin vs Ninian.

If this is the case, I am unsure on what side to go on. I have F!Corrin, but a part of me wants Ninian to win so we have a GBA Gauntlet winner. Maybe I'll just do a coin flip or something...

Join Team Skill Mom, it'll make Roy less of an orphan.

4 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Corrin. She lucked out and is the last one with the multiplier, so she's going to overtake us. It really was back and forth with that multiplier, every hour, all day long!

We did our best comrade, it just wasn't meant to be.

Just now, Lord-Zero said:

Ugh...

As someone who's in only for the feathers, rank really matters because I need enough to start the Nino 5*+10 project and 200k feathers isn't a small amount at all.

3 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

I actually have a list of 20+ Heroes I want to 5* eventually.

If I were in their shoes, I'd be spamming flags like no tomorrow.

Ugh...

I'm broke when it comes to feathers.  I used at least 60,000 feathers this week for my precious Boey, I need all of the feathers I can get.  That and it's a bit of a nice thing to brag about rank.  Like back before the multiplier I was the winner of no life and sleep award ranking 88th for Cherche in the Flyers Gauntlet.  It's a bit of both for me tbh.

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

And my first of the final two matches was against a Male Corrin. How symbolic!

I gotta pay for that 5-star +3 Clarisse somehow. I don't truly dislike the guy, but he's not quite a favorite either.

Feathers are practically given like candy lately.  I still don't understand how people keep having problems with feathers aside poor feather management or training too many units. 

5 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Sounds like it was an intense match! Oh well, I chose the way of the feather hunter so I have no regrets.

F!Corrin here I come! She's going to get stomped, right?

It was indeed! I have no regrets, I went the way of the Tiki fan. But it looks like we're heading in the same direction!

As for Ninian v. Corrin, I suspect so.

3 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

We did our best comrade, it just wasn't meant to be.

Yes, fate just wasn't on our side. But it was a rather crazy and interesting match--plus, I got a ton of points from the endless multiplier yo-yo!

Just now, Lord-Zero said:

Feathers are practically given like candy lately.  I still don't understand how people keep having problems with feathers aside poor feather management or training too many units. 

One 5-star: 20,000

Brave Bow+: 22,000 (only had 3-star Gordin)

Life and Death 3: 22,000 (3-star Hana)

Three more 5-stars for merging: 62,000

Add in 5-starring other units I like, Life and Death 3 for some other units like Olwen, and anything else needed/wanted for SI or merges, and that's quite a hefty sum. If I want to make my stupid dream of an all Brave Bow+ team a reality, I'll need all the help I can get. Plus I'm not super invested in any of the characters in this Gauntlet, so might as well pick the most practical option, right?

5 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

I’ve got a list of over twenty units to 5* for use and for fodder on top of frequently promoting 3*’s for SI. While I do infrequently spend money on the game I am nowhere near a whale so I can’t reliably send characters home for feathers. There is never a surplus of feathers. 

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

In the feather dispenser game mode, it makes sense to get as many feathers as possible.

I'm probably weird but I don't like having too many feathers. 

@Anime27ArtsI still find it hard to believe people would really be low on feathers considering how easy it is to get them now. Bragging about rank in a gacha game? Sorry but I'll never understand that train of thought. 

@SageOfAnys Being too ambitious can be a problem. 

@VaximillianI don't having too many feathers. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

3 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

I'm probably weird but I don't like having too many feathers. 

@Anime27ArtsI still find it hard to believe people would really be low on feathers considering how easy it is to get them now. Bragging about rank in a gacha game? Sorry but I'll never understand that train of thought. 

@SageOfAnys Being too ambitious can be a problem. 

Alright then Mr. My Way or the Highway, chill. 

2 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

You be you then. I like having a reserve, a pillow so to say for emergency promotions in case I need them.

I also have a huge promotion queue, for which I need an appropriately huge amount of feathers. Feathers are everything.