What could be interesting for a site?

Deity

I mean, I wanted to make a FE one, but I see that there are quite a few of those already outthere. I see no reason why I should join the FE community, it would be hard to get fans in there since they already are attached to these other FE sites.

So, perhaps a videogame site would be nice, or a writers site especially for just writing lovers.

Do you have any ideas that could help me out?

Don't make an Eragon forum. There's already one with lots of members (surprising, seeing as the books aren't that great). Though last I checked, that place has gone to hell. Only thing I got out of the site was inspiration for my username...which I now use at every forum I go to. But that's a another, slightly long, story.

I have decided that I will mainly be focusing on a writing site that will feature role playing, FE art submission, fanfics, stories, story submission for criticism and helpful tips and perhaps a little of contests and the such.

Wish me luck as I will start tomorrow Sunday with the project.

By saying start I meant to start on the project, of course. ^^

Anyways, Tino, I studied html and css again, and I got something going, I'll show later, when I publish the site.