Druids

_____

Which of the potential Druids do you prefer?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the potential Druids do you prefer?

• Rei
    • Sofiya
    • Niime

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One may argue that a mount > Holyn's stat leads. Especially after promotion with that 3 (!) move lead.

Holyn has better defenses, but Beowulf can gtfo to a more safe location after he attacks if you need to do so. Thus, sometimes Beowulf is the one better at living.

On offense, Beowulf gets there much faster, and the differences aren't that big to begin with, so he's actually winning that.

been there, done that

But still having to run away to a safe location < not having to do so, and this way Holyn also has enemy phase offense while Beowulf's damage output will be roughly the same as Midir's. And Beowulf also can only attack stuff quite close by him, or else it may be impossible to canto back to a safe location.

For the difference not being that big in offense, it's true they both double almost everything, but Holyn can use Silver Sword and also blades, and he also promotes earlier through arena and Elite Ring being affordable for him, so it's only going to get better from here. Holyn is likely to be able to promote throughout Ch3 or start of Ch4, whereas Beowulf will only make it somewhere during Ch4, and likely needs quite a lot of favouritism to do so (rings other peoples want, etc).

And then loldesert is there in Ch5.

been there, done that

But still having to run away to a safe location < not having to do so, and this way Holyn also has enemy phase offense while Beowulf's damage output will be roughly the same as Midir's. And Beowulf also can only attack stuff quite close by him, or else it may be impossible to canto back to a safe location.

For the difference not being that big in offense, it's true they both double almost everything, but Holyn can use Silver Sword and also blades, and he also promotes earlier through arena and Elite Ring being affordable for him, so it's only going to get better from here. Holyn is likely to be able to promote throughout Ch3 or start of Ch4, whereas Beowulf will only make it somewhere during Ch4, and likely needs quite a lot of favouritism to do so (rings other peoples want, etc).

And then loldesert is there in Ch5.

He doesn't need to run off to where he can't be attacked at all or something ridiculous like that. The durability difference isn't that big. And again, this is only when he would otherwise be in danger.

True. I forgot about FE4's weapon rank system.

And yes, Holyn gets through arenas easier, but Beowulf gets to fight more normal enemies.

I don't remember exactly how much money the arena gives, but I don't see the difference in raw combat ability to be so great that the difference in how much they earn is so much as you seem to be implying it is, especially when you can just give people money with Dew and/or use thief sword.

• 1 month later...

The best of the three is Sophia and you should totally use her! Because she's such at a low level, her stats growths will be amazing! She winds up better than my Ray.

Edited by Uncle_Snow's_Cabin

Sophia. Is. Awesome.

Her MAG isn't the best, and her SPD was only average but her stats were great. Not to mention girl druid animations look cooler for some reason. :blink:

I wonder how a girl Berserker would look.

Sophia. Is. Awesome.

Her MAG isn't the best, and her SPD was only average but her stats were great. Not to mention girl druid animations look cooler for some reason. :blink:

I wonder how a girl Berserker would look.

AKA the two stats that defines a druid.

• 5 months later...

Sofiya because you can always arena abuse.

Sophia would get raped in the arena. BADLY. Also her magic and speed are terrible; both of which are needed for a decent Druid. It's like having a Warrior without HP or Strength; two things warriors are known for

And anyway, I would choose Ray out of those. A) Because he's Nino's kid and I <3 Nino. B: Niime = hermit and has craptastic Hp and Def. Her only use is basically Berserk/Sleep/physic, but I never use Berserk and Sleep staves; physic I use with ray once I get his level high enough. C) Sophia just gets destroyed by swirling sand so...Yeah...Even a staff whack to the head from a Troubadour would get her killed.

EDIT: Finally; Niime's lack of a con stat XD 4 con? Jeez, every dark tome lowers her attack speed <_<

Edited by p00nage 4

It doesn't matter what they're known for. Bishops are known for their Res but that doesn't make their Res a less useful stat than their Mag. The thing about Sophia is that every single one of her stats are terrible throughout the game, and thus also her combat parameters.