• McCain is down for pain

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

XD If only I could vote......... oh well

My uncle is still in denial that McCain will win by a land slide

Wait? He thinks McCain will win by a landslide?

If McCain wins, (which I think it IS possible in theory.) but it'll be by the flabby old skin of his neck. Not by a landslide.

You sure he didn't mean Obama?

We wont see for a few hours from now.

Yeah.

For what it's worth, the naked cowboy of New York is a supporter of McCain.

I mean....you shouldn't really be taking political advice by a guy who walks around time square without clothes on, but he's got as much political standing as someone like Steven Colbert. Or like. All of hollywood for that matter.

So Republican = Bush? I guess that means I'm another George Bush, too. >_>

Your ignorance annoys me.

Lol. That certainly seems to be the steriotype now.

Plus, there are worse things than Bush. Like Ayres. <_</XD

I'd rather a guy that's a senator have better relations than a failed presidency than have ties with a racist preacher that thinks the holocaust didn't happen, a known terrorist that still hates America, and possible ties to terrorists overseas.

I mean, as long as we're drawing stupid conclusions, right?

Anyway, I'm about to leave right now to go to the polls. See you guys in a couple of hours.

Also, for what it's worth. If McCain's age is an issue to you, his mother is still alive. At least it appears that way.

Which is pretty freaking crazy.

XD, that's awesome.

Blind archer, you've got it all wrong, I don't mean he is an exact clone, it was a joke.

Besides what will McCain do differently than Bush?

Well I don't know what is going on in Amercia, but I wouldn't like to see McCain get into power.

Some of my family members have already been killed the war...

McCain I heard is going to be sending troops to Iran. (please correct me if this is not true, I am not sure what is going on :/)

That is the last thing I don't want to happen, to see my relatives in danger...

Edited by Luxord

McCain just seems to have a sort of patriotism to him that is rarely seen in this day and age. He's a war veteran, and he's been a senator for years. He's dedicated his entire life to this country. I'm watching his speech on CNN, and it's really somewhat inspiring.

McCain just seems to have a sort of patriotism to him that is rarely seen in this day and age. He's a war veteran, and he's been a senator for years. He's dedicated his entire life to this country. I'm watching his speech on CNN, and it's really somewhat inspiring.

I find it irrelevant that he is a war hero

Edited by Doom_Dragon_103

Don't take speeches too seriously. They are carefully well contructed and is used as a tool to win votes.

All candidates to this. You need to stop listening to their speeches and focus on what policies they are going to introduce etc

Edited by Luxord

I find it irrelevant that he is a war hero

Dude. Regardless of political views or anything, someone who went to war to fight for our country, should be respected. They fought FOR our rights to do so, and even if you don't like McCain himself, you should still treat him with respect.

And it's not even just that. He's been a senator for years. McCain has dedicated his entire LIFE to America. There's something to that.