Your Favorite FE character's favorite song?

Alistair

Ike? Hm... I'm not entirely sure.

Frederick is a tough one too, though I do see him liking some classical music and maybe "Whistle While You Work" from Disney. lol

EDIT: Oh wait, "I'll Make a Man out of You" also from Disney (Mulan) kinda fits him too. XD

Edited by Anacybele

25 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh wait, "I'll Make a Man out of You" also from Disney (Mulan) kinda fits him too. XD

It fits Frederick too?!

New Prediction: It'll eventually replace the actual Fire Emblem theme song what with it being so appropriate for so many characters.

Also, just saw the suggestion for Sain. Thank you. Just. Thank you so much.

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, it's kind of about training some troops with some toughness. :P

Also Lukas works with it (and is my pick for him. I can imagine him , Rein, Berkut, Conrad and Anthony death screaming it at Kareoke night)

Berkut would listen to some edgy teen music but playing the Pokemon theme or Everything's Alright from To the Moon works for him. He can rap the hell out of the Peridot rap though.

Reinhardt: Do it for Her, Stronger than You and It's over Isn't it from Steven Universe are his picks.

Anthony: I'm the Bad Guy from Wander over Yonder, Hopes and Dreams from Undertale. He also listens to Wolf in Sheep's Clothing by Set it Off when no one is looking. 

Leon: Death By Glamour from Undertale. Hands down

Spoiler

For Funsies

My oc Ariel would listen to all of this minus berkut's edgy music, replacing it with Undertale the Musical