PSA Season Pass on 3DS

wissenschaft

FYI for everyone who has the N3DS version, to download the season pass you must first go to the eshop and update your game to version 1.10. You can then purchase the pass in game in the download section on the main Menu. Don't buy the season pass from a third party since I've seen some people get screwed because theres no option to redeem a season pass code.

Edited by wissenschaft

I take it that means nintendo still hasn't come up with a fix yet? I bought the season pass from the store when I picked up my physical copy of the game. Putting aside the obvious complaints about this being an issue in the first place, the fact that they still haven't made a fix for it is quite the load of nonsense.

I bought mine from Gamestop. Not about to go spend yet another 20 on this, so I will wait for them to fix it. No matter how long that takes.

Its BS that this issue 1, that this wasnt caught ahead of time, and 2, still has not been fixed.

Yeah, I'm gonna wait for a fix, too. I kinda was of the mind to wait until February before playing it anyways, so I would have all the DLC available once I do play. This thread, or something similar, should probably get pinned/sticky'd until Nintendo actually does make a fix for it. Would maybe save a lot of people some trouble.

• 4 weeks later...

As of yesterday, it has become possible to use the season pass from retailers for the 3DS version of fire emblem warriors. You need to update your game to version 1.2 in order for the option to appear. You can redeem your code from Title Menu -> Download Content. On the Download Content menu, you can press Y to redeem a code.

Edited by ToP