Another FEH channel on the 14th: Post Talk

Jingle Jangle

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, MilodicMellodi said:

Am I the only one who's hyped that Takumi's getting his Fujin Yumi upgraded? I remember when I got him near the beginning of the game and he ended up being super OP until the meta changed...hopefully the skill they give one of his upgrades brings him back :D

Cuz God knows that we desperately need to upgrade his Pass 2 in Fujin Yumi. It's the only way to make him viable again!

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Maybe they'll release Brave Sharena as a summonable unit and give us the ability to promote our initial Sharena into her Brave version by completing a specific chapter?

I wouldn’t be against that. By Naga, you made me hyped for nothing. Thank you very much.

1 minute ago, MilodicMellodi said:

Am I the only one who's hyped that Takumi's getting his Fujin Yumi upgraded?

Pass 2 upgraded to Pass 3.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

I wouldn’t be against that. By Naga, you made me hyped for nothing. Thank you very much.

Pass 2 upgraded to Pass 3.

We'll have to rally votes for Sharena in the next CYL event to help make it happen.

They'll probably upgrade his built-in Pass 2 to Pass 3 on all of his upgrades since Seigfried has Hone Atk 3 for all of his, but there might one that has something special rather than more stats.

Just now, LuxSpes said:

We'll have to rally votes for Sharena in the next CYL event to help make it happen.

They'll probably upgrade his built-in Pass 2 to Pass 3 on all of his upgrades since Seigfried has Hone Atk 3 for all of his, but there might one that has something special rather than more stats.

All terrain is treated as 1 movement.  Still not that great, but would give him some unique utility!

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

Probably will be one of the options however there will be others if the seigmund is anything to go off

If it actually function like it did in Fates, I'm sure people would've been creative about it.

Wonder how Askr units will be ranked in new CYL

I’m going to create a thousand Nintendo accounts in order to vote for Sharena. Next CYL will probably be scheduled in time for the anniversary, right?

3 minutes ago, eclipse said:

All terrain is treated as 1 movement.  Still not that great, but would give him some unique utility!

That would actually be pretty decent and fall in line with how Fujin Yumi worked in Fates. Though I don't know if it would be warrant using it over a Brave Bow still. 

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Wonder how Askr units will be ranked in new CYL

No idea. Don't know if Alfonse meme status as the bench lord will allow him to score higher than  the other Askr unit.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

I’m going to create a thousand Nintendo accounts in order to vote for Sharena. Next CYL will probably be scheduled in time for the anniversary, right?

Would make sense to have it there, though we might get it in January so that they release the new CYL banner on the day of the anniversary. 

WOW! So, much new stuff!

I am really happy for the Staff buffs and Weapon Forging, Now I can get a staff with high damage and special perks for Lucius. And Genny is in the 11 Focus Unit banner, so I can get Wrathful staff!

The weapon forging looks really cool, and can definitely help a lot of popular, but weak units. I really want to see what Berkut's Lance can get. If I like what bonuses it gets, then I might have to rethink my Berkut's Build.

The new story looks really interesting! And the first chapters release soon! 

Overall, I think this was a huge success! Really excited for Staff Buffs, new TT, 11 focus unit banner, and so much more!

Just now, LuxSpes said:

That would actually be pretty decent and fall in line with how Fujin Yumi worked in Fates. Though I don't know if it would be warrant using it over a Brave Bow still. 

He'd be an honorary bow flier until we get a real one, that's damn useful for flier emblem, even if he doesn't give or receive buffs.

Honestly, as long as they buff weapons enough while braves are kept steady, braves will get less and less 'the only weapon type that matters.'

Okay, first I'll say that the Channel was awesome. Lots of great news, Staff getting boosted, weapon forging, storage expansion, more story, and a great new OC for free.

I'm glad that Joshua is TT reward so now I can go for Lute and Mia in the banners. At first I was a bit disappointed that Micaiah was absent, given the theme of the new characters was that they did "high but not quite high" in the CYL poll. Micaiah did better than all of them and she's the only one from either Top 10 still missing from the game...

And then it hit me.

They're totally going to pull an Ayra with Micaiah. She'll be released by surprise in a separate banner when TT hits alongside some repeat characters to force you to whale for her.

Yeah, yeah, I know TT seems to be FE8-themed given Joshua is the reward, but at this point, I'm not putting anything past this game. Weeks ago we thought it was impossible for a single new character to be released on a standalone banner with older characters, yet here we are.

Not sure what to do with my orbs now. I might try and pray I get Lute and Mia early.

Looking over the video, I noticed Fjorm's special "Ice Mirror".

It looks like we're getting our own kind of Counter for Heroes now. Ice Mirror, for now at least, seems to negate any damage and dish it back if she attacks after the opponent. As in, when she activates it during an attack that the opponent has at least one attack before one of hers, she'll be able to negate the damage of that attack and send it right back.

HOLY. SHIT.

10 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I bet Reinhardt will get into the top 10 in the next CYL

Wouldn't surprise me. It will be really interesting how Echoes and Heroes itself will affect the new score. 

7 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

He'd be an honorary bow flier until we get a real one, that's damn useful for flier emblem, even if he doesn't give or receive buffs.

Honestly, as long as they buff weapons enough while braves are kept steady, braves will get less and less 'the only weapon type that matters.'

If he can go over water and mountains, then it would definitely be worth considering on a flier team.

7 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

If Dorcas is go any by.........maybe?

The power of memes is scary

@MilodicMellodi Considering Fjorm has Shield Pulse and that the mage only did 2 damage before her special, I think it's too soon to say that Ice Mirror will outright cancel magic damage, though it might be possible considering the name of the skill. 

Edited by LuxSpes

Looks like the character picks actually make perfect sense. Of the characters not yet playable in Heroes in some form, Micaiah scored highest in CYL, but she's followed directly by these four. And of course Micaiah will have her own banner at some point.

Okay, I am finished with the halloween banner, I wanted Nowi but I got an Elincia, so I won't complain

And it seems I am the only one that isn't amused by our new frozen-chick, I want Veronica, not a random chick out of nowhere ;_;

Well, I am saving orbs for the new banner, for sure, blue is the weakest color, but I will be doing full summons anyways

20 minutes ago, Jave said:

I'm glad that Joshua is TT reward so now I can go for Lute and Mia in the banners. At first I was a bit disappointed that Micaiah was absent, given the theme of the new characters was that they did "high but not quite high" in the CYL poll. Micaiah did better than all of them and she's the only one from either Top 10 still missing from the game...

And then it hit me.

They're totally going to pull an Ayra with Micaiah. She'll be released by surprise in a separate banner when TT hits alongside some repeat characters to force you to whale for her.

Yeah, yeah, I know TT seems to be FE8-themed given Joshua is the reward, but at this point, I'm not putting anything past this game. Weeks ago we thought it was impossible for a single new character to be released on a standalone banner with older characters, yet here we are.

Thank you for being in this conspiracy theory with me.
I can totally see it happening.

21 minutes ago, Jave said:

Okay, first I'll say that the Channel was awesome. Lots of great news, Staff getting boosted, weapon forging, storage expansion, more story, and a great new OC for free.

And then it hit me.

Not sure what to do with my orbs now. I might try and pray I get Lute and Mia early.

I noticed the lack of a fourth 40% now that Joshua turned out to be a 20%. Here's hoping they learned from last time.

2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Why do so many people think another CYL event instantly means another poll? It's probably just more characters going down the list.

Probably people hope it's going to be another poll since they've already did the top 4 and a lot of unit placement would change considering how Heroes shone the spotlight on some lesser known heroes and Echoes came out as well.