The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>Oliver accepted as volunteer

Every day we stray further from the Goddess's light

I'm surprised Fjorm wasn't there considering Book II.

Why doesn't this Sharena exist in the story? XD I love this Sharena. I feel like she's secretly picked up Anna's business habits, but she specializes more in customer service than making money. Meanwhile, Anna is all money and ideas, and Alfonse is all all the organization. Maybe if the three of them work together next summer they'll actually get something done.

3 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Why doesn't this Sharena exist in the story? XD I love this Sharena. I feel like she's secretly picked up Anna's business habits, but she specializes more in customer service than making money. Meanwhile, Anna is all money and ideas, and Alfonse is all all the organization. Maybe if the three of them work together next summer they'll actually get something done.

That makes me wonder. If Anna is profit, Sharena is Customer Support, what does that make of Alfonse?

2 hours ago, Arcphoenix said:
  Hide contents

If the timestamp doesn't work, skip to 7:50, lol.

Well, I guess with Anna being the CFO and Sharena handling HR and CRM with both making lots of dough, someone has to stay home to be the house waifu.

I want to see Alfonse in a maid costume or naked apron for Halloween. When you summon him, he will say "Would you like to have dinner? A bath? Or... me!?"