I'm a Bit Silly

Well, I just now noticed there was an introduction section to the forum...       oops! :P:

Hello future friends (hopefully)! I have been a Fire Emblem fan ever since I got hooked on FE7 back in my middle school days. I have completed almost all of the main series at this point, but I still need to play Thracia 776 and Mystery of the Emblem. Other than Fire Emblem, I also love Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, competitive Pokemon, and Smash. As you can probably guess, I love RPGs/JRPGs but I have been enjoying FE Warriors at the moment as it is a nice change of pace from what I play normally. As for my favorites...

FE Game: FE15

Any Game: Dragon Quest 8

FE Character: Sain (Duh!)

FE Villain: Berkut

FE Class: Swordmasters or Gaiden Bow Knights

FE Weapon: Daikon Radish (Especially with Swordmasters)

Hopefully I can contribute to this site with what I know and make some friends!

Hello, welcome to the forums! I hope you'll have a good time here~

People who go out of their way to play all the FE games are so rare, so I commend you on that. Take care when you're going to play Thracia 776 because it can be a bit, uhhh... unforgiving to a blind player.

1 hour ago, Claudius I said:

Hello, welcome to the forums! I hope you'll have a good time here~

People who go out of their way to play all the FE games are so rare, so I commend you on that. Take care when you're going to play Thracia 776 because it can be a bit, uhhh... unforgiving to a blind player.

Yeah, I heard that Thracia was incredibly unforgiving which me a bit reluctant to even start, but I will play it at some point... maybe.

I personally like most of the older games actually because after playing them, I could see how the series developed as a whole over many years. I have a strange fondness for Gaiden as it plays so differently from the rest of the series, though the map design was outright bad in some battles (cough*DesertStronghold*cough). The remake became my favorite of the series as it improved a lot of what Gaiden did wrong, but stayed mostly true to the original. Although I prefer the classics as I feel they were more rememberable (Arvis, you Dastard!) , I still like the newer games (Awakening/Fates) as I feel they were designed to be more welcoming to newer players. 

7 hours ago, BLSoldier said:

If only Jenni/NTG was around, she would embrace your silliness.

Anyways, welcome!

Thanks! This Jenni person mentioned would seem like a fun person to have a chat with.

8 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

You ever had a Lodestar use a Daikon? It's amazing.

I just tried this and it was completely worth the time to get my Fates game card. Daikon is my favorite weapon in Fates as it is so goofy looking on anyone who can use it. Got big evil outrelm traveling dragon problems? Call 388-247-Daikon

3 hours ago, In-Sain Arcane Birdbrain said:

I just tried this and it was completely worth the time to get my Fates game card. Daikon is my favorite weapon in Fates as it is so goofy looking on anyone who can use it. Got big evil outrelm traveling dragon problems? Call 388-247-Daikon

I first tried it when I gave Azama the Lodestar to try and find a use for him when it was the only sword he could wield, and promptly named him The Legendary Radish Man. Easily the greatest thing you can do in Fates, though I haven't tried it with Vanguard, Great Lord or Grandmaster yet. Should all be amazing, though!