Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Robin, Festive Tactician
    • Lissa, Pure Joy
    • Chrom, Gifted Leader
    • Tharja, “Normal Girl”
    • Azura, Celebratory Spirit
    • Camilla, Holiday Traveller
    • Takumi, Prince of Soup
    • Ryoma, Peerless Samurai

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first battle: two BH!Lyns + HNY!Azura in Arena Ferox

What, game?! Sinking my previous team wasn't good enough for you?!
I swear this game actively hates me at times. I did make it through, but not before @Rezzy's Eldigan had to take one for the team (the rando was Ayra). Sorry about that, Rezzy.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

My first battle: two BH!Lyns + HNY!Azura in Arena Ferox

What, game?! Sinking my previous team wasn't good enough for you?!
I swear this game actively hates me at times. I did make it through, but not before @Rezzy's Eldigan had to take one for the team (the rando was Ayra). Sorry about that, Rezzy.

You don't have a dragon or raven tomes?

3 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

You don't have a dragon or raven tomes?

Nope, and no ranged / Distant Counter guys at all. My WE!Lissa, Rezzy's Eldigan and the rando Ayra was what I had to work with. Again, I still won but that was still an outright sadistic combo to open this round with.

Only getting 1700 feathers this round hurts, but can't win 'em all. Personally I'd like more feathers moved to the VG quests instead of being tied to team performance, so the swing between a bad yield and a good one is minimised. Obviously that's the selfish pure feather-hunter part of me speaking, but imagine how horrible it would be if the orb rewards were tied to team performance, and in turn, luck.

Heading over to team Lissa, with a Bridelia lead for now: 8123590456

Bummer that Ryoma lost. Would’ve have gotten a kick out of the only non-seasonal unit winning VG.

1 hour ago, Aera said:

I will be on Team Lissa from now on! Please add me whoever is on Team Lissa. (' v')b 7103653333. I will have Happy New Year! Takumi as my lead and will be changing back and forth to other colored units that I feel would help your team. (:

Sent you a request. My lead is currently Roderick

33 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

Clearly the next VG needs to be Battle of the Tharjas. That way, there'll be no character wars.

Threeway gauntlet with Tharja, Christmas Bikini Tharja, and Rhajat GO!

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Nope, and no ranged / Distant Counter guys at all. My WE!Lissa, Rezzy's Eldigan and the rando Ayra was what I had to work with. Again, I still won but that was still an outright sadistic combo to open this round with.

Sounds brutal but you don't have any mage at all?

31 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

I went to sleep about 9 hours ago, but I can say that Azura got multipliers starting at 10 hours ago which lasted for about 40 minutes or so. For a long time  either their scores were somewhat even or Ryoma got multipliers.

Wow. I wasn't able to check in earlier today due to family so I must have missed that. It's kind of weird how simliar the two battles during the second round turned out to be yet different results.

3 minutes ago, gralbeord said:

lol, 10% point bonus too strong

It is if you want to get ahead of those that have the same score as you. You'd be surprised how may people can share a score.

Edited by silveraura25

33 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Only getting 1700 feathers this round hurts, but can't win 'em all. Personally I'd like more feathers moved to the VG quests instead of being tied to team performance, so the swing between a bad yield and a good one is minimised. Obviously that's the selfish pure feather-hunter part of me speaking, but imagine how horrible it would be if the orb rewards were tied to team performance, and in turn, luck.

Heading over to team Lissa, with a Bridelia lead for now: 8123590456

I've added you. I hope for once I get to use Bridal Cordelia, she keeps eluding me. :(

20 minutes ago, Aera said:

@Momentai~ Oh my gosh? Didn’t know you were Team Lissa. I got your Lilina, who took care of all of the units in my first match.

Yup, I've been on Lissa's team since the beginning. On the same team again, great! Glad to hear lol. It bothers me that she only has raven instead of raven+ but with her monstrous attack she should be able to one shot with color advantage anyway. I'm so close to getting the feathers for raven+ but I'm also considering life and death 3 for Marth. Hmm...

I hope I get to use your Takumi!

Nice surprise that Lissa won.

@Zeo Oops I accidentally won so I never got to be on the same team as you this time. Hope you had a good rank though!

Shoutouts to @Rezzy's Elidgan and @Momentai~ Brave Lucina! Very useful and they visited me so many times.

Ironically I pulled Airzura when the new round started though but I'm not complaining- may the best seasonal maiden win :D

@mcsilasI was in the top 1k for team Takumi and around 6k for Ryoma, so I'm doing alright. If I can at least get around that same rank for this last round I'll be satisfied.

Maybe next time we'll be teamed up. At that point Matt will be a bit stronger.

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

@mcsilasI was in the top 1k for team Takumi and around 6k for Ryoma, so I'm doing alright. If I can at least get around that same rank for this last round I'll be satisfied.

Maybe next time we'll be teamed up. At that point Matt will be a bit stronger.

Nice I was top 5000 for my account with Lissa, but top 6000 for the one with no bonus unit.

To be fair didn't really play much in last day because work, but at least I was there with the good multipliers after a few hours of same hell on day 2.

I was low-key wanting Ryoma to win for the memes haha. And to thank the Ryoma that I got. I guess it ain't meant to be, but now I can actually train Ryoma.

Well Ryoma lost but my score was great! That’s all that matters. Moving onto Team Azura. I’m happy to see either of these ladies win. At least there’s not a threat of a third Tharja victory. Thank goodness. 

It's a little lonely here. Am I the only one from Ryoma's army who join Azura's army?

Anyone need physical wall?

My Shiro will do the job for you. Also he will banish Ayra and Mia immediately just put him in their range.

#7621535587 notify me so I will accept ASAP

4 minutes ago, Ginko said:

It's a little lonely here. Am I the only one from Ryoma's army who join Azura's army?

Anyone need physical wall?

My Shiro will do the job for you. Also he will banish Ayra and Mia immediately just put him in their range.

#7621535587 notify me so I will accept ASAP

If Lissa lost, I would have joined Ryoma and would have loved to use a Shiro XD

also nice avatar, great anime :D

Edited by mcsilas

......HOW?

I mean, I'm happy to have gotten to the final with Chrissa and all, but that is kind of proof that the multiplier is pretty dumb.

Not seeing Tharja and Camilla in the final might be a relief to someone who's not a big fan of them, but still. Did not see it coming.

Expect an Azura win though, Chrissa's not going to be that popular right?

25 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

If Lissa lost, I would have joined Ryoma and would have loved to use a Shiro XD

also nice avatar, great anime :D

Thanks for your compliment. I'm Silas FC too. I married him with F!Kamui (Japanese ver.) on 1st playthrough.

Mushishi is one of my best supernatural anime of all time.

Edited by Ginko