Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Robin, Festive Tactician
    • Lissa, Pure Joy
    • Chrom, Gifted Leader
    • Tharja, “Normal Girl”
    • Azura, Celebratory Spirit
    • Camilla, Holiday Traveller
    • Takumi, Prince of Soup
    • Ryoma, Peerless Samurai

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Aera said:

Whoever is on Team Ryoma, please add me? ): You can add me if you want anyways. I will be putting my buffing Ninian or Olivia up. I haven't gotten any good friend units in the last couple battles.

I'll add you :D Putting Reinhardt as my lead.

Hmm, trying to decide who the next best pick is, Ryoma or Azura. Have both, having more fun with Azura, Ryoma probably gives better feathers. Maybe I should just flip a coin. It told me to go Faye, and it let me get a lot of HM for Faye.

Hmm.... Chrom expectedly lost.

Who has the bigger team between Lissa vs Ryoma?

Lissa would probably get a lot of multipliers against Tharja, but then Azura is a big team as well so maybe Ryoma would be good for feathers as well?

Matt Mercer character to Matt Mercer character?

Nice going fellow Team Azura folk, on to round two!

The shout-outs for this round go to @Ice Dragon's Novice Vacationer Corrin, who steamrolled with Blárblade whenever she appeared. The next most frequently received unit was @KongDude's Laslow, who actually face-tanked an Ayra with 1 HP left (the Hagoita+ bonus was on him, but still). Finally, @Ciarre's Novice Vacationer Corrin also provided much appreciated Blárblade steamrolling.

Any current or incoming Team Azura people are, as always, free to send or ask me to send them a friend request; the code is 8566518658. I'll probably lead with Tana for most of it, rotating in Caeda & Jeorge if people need colors for quests.

7 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Well played Ryoma. I'll be moving to your team now. I doubt we'll beat Azura, but I don't mind her and I'd much rather pick her over Tharja, even if she's the clear favorite.

I'd give my code for those that would like to add me, but I only have one spot so there's really no point.

Damn it, I just remember she was in 3rd place in Female CYL poll. That stupid CYL Gauntlet mess up my memory about how everyone was placed.

Edited by Zangetsu

14 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

And RIP Takumi losing to non-seasonal meme man. Takumi really leads a hard life.

And he now just needs one more loss to match Leo's total! Though really, the Shanna loss by itself was more embarrassing than all three of Leo's losses combined.

Also, Chrom joins Leo in the three losses in three tries club because his memetic loser status from Smash needed to be enforced in Heroes at some point.

1 minute ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Takum lost... darn. 

Looks like I’ll probably go with Lissa. I’ve been recruited by a friend. 

All the characters I like are out so I’m probably going to check out and fly through more RD for the rest of the gauntlet. 

Ha fair enough it is not often that I swap Soren out as my rep. The only way my Ike really sands out is that he runs Fierce Stance with the Heavy Blade seal. 

Oh hey it looks like we’ll still be on the same team. 

Cool, I do think I got that Ike, I remember Fierce Stance.

Since Lissa is Green, I think I'll use my Eldigan next.  I just upgraded his Mystletainn to have Fury 6.  He breaks his enemies, just like he breaks my pity rate.  Although I'm open to other suggestions if you or @Anime27Arts has one, who looks like she's also on Team Lissa.  Or anyone else on my Friend's list.

@Zeo I wish I would be friends with everybody here on SF.  I really hope IS raises the Friend Limit soon, since I hate having to take people off to add people, and all my friends on my list are active and/or people I know.

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Hmm.... Chrom expectedly lost.

Lissa would probably get a lot of multipliers against Tharja, but then Azura is a big team as well so maybe Ryoma would be good for feathers as well?

Matt Mercer character to Matt Mercer character?

Just from this round, Ryoma has the bigger team. There will be some definite shuffling around though.

Glad I stuck with Airzura, I got in the top 3k and also have 600 flags left to spare. I'm gonna put up DC Ayra because my some of my friends don't have Airzura and SCorn doesn't work as well without flier buffs. 

I'll probably lead with Elise for Round 2 on Team Azura. Chances are I'll switch to a different color at the halfway point (probably Corrin again or Firesweep Cordelia).

9 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Ryoma had a higher first-hour score than Lissa in Round 1.

Edited by Ice Dragon

I think the best part about being on Team Ryoma for me so far is how while going in as Ryoma, I would often get another player's Kagero, whose name is "4 LORD RYOMA"

Now if only I miraculously got a random Saizo too, or even a Shrio and life would be complete

Final fight I had during the first round was my Ryoma, a random Xander, and some really awesome person's Shiro.  It was. . .a fitting final fight (with regular Takumi on the other team, no less).

Shout-out to whoever made Innes the Tactical Ploy.  He quite literally salvaged a round by debuffing a team that would've steamrolled me.

My my, Ryoma's meta influenced ass was saved. Surprising, as Takumi had triple times his votes in Cyl.

I'm extremely pissed off Takumi lost, Hopefully Azura will destroy everyone and win.

Man, I wish I picked Takumi in Round 1. He's the only character I owned, but I expected him to have a slow but certain victory over Ryoma so that I could pick him up in Round 2.

I would have more options if the 221 orbs I spent on christmas dweebs was enough for just one of them.

I hope Ryoma makes it far enough that IS believes he's popular enough to get actual seasonal variants, even if it's because we're memeing. Summer Lobster please?

Anyway I kinda missed every multiplier except one so I only managed to sneak into the first 30k. Hopefully I can use these 1000 unused flags to get some nice feathers next two rounds. I have NYAzura too so I get to support someone I own for the final round either way and also married her and Ryoma first time playing Fates so this is bittersweet

Edited by Ranulfo

Considering these results I'll be staying on Team Ryoma for round 2 (yay!). I picked Ryoma since I couldn't pick NY!Corrin and I had yet to pull any of the NY heroes when the VG began, I figured I might as well support Corrin's stand-in. 

Plus the Ryoma vs. Takumi match that didn't get to happen last time was suddenly a thing now and...well, gg Takumi, I enjoyed facing you. :)

Well that wraps up round 1, so moving onto round 2...if anyone on Team Ryoma wants to add me: 

7909740863 (name's Ilia)

As for shoutouts, if anyone on Team Ryoma got my Kagero or PA!Azura, I hope they helped out - on my end I've gotten what I believe to be @Silith13's Matthew and @Lau's Azura. They packed quite a few punches this round so I've been happy to have them. :)

13 minutes ago, Ginko said:

7621535587 this is correct one ,sorry :p

Sent a request. My lead is currently a Tiki, although I'll change the color depending on the team I decide to go with.

13 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Any current or incoming Team Azura people are, as always, free to send or ask me to send them a friend request; the code is 8566518658. I'll probably lead with Tana for most of it, rotating in Caeda & Jeorge if people need colors for quests.

Sent a request. Not sure exactly who I'm going for in the next round, but I'm leaning toward Azura. Most of my friends list is supporting Ryoma, and I'd like to join them as well, but personally I feel like sticking with Azura for now. If she falls, I'll join the ranks of Ryoma and hopefully defeat the other side of the VG.

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Cool, I do think I got that Ike, I remember Fierce Stance.

Since Lissa is Green, I think I'll use my Eldigan next.  I just upgraded his Mystletainn to have Fury 6.  He breaks his enemies, just like he breaks my pity rate.  Although I'm open to other suggestions if you or @Anime27Arts has one, who looks like she's also on Team Lissa.  Or anyone else on my Friend's list.

@Zeo I wish I would be friends with everybody here on SF.  I really hope IS raises the Friend Limit soon, since I hate having to take people off to add people, and all my friends on my list are active and/or people I know.

Ooo Eldigan sounds fun. I don’t have Lissa so I have very little stake in who I get for ally’s doesn’t matter too much. :P

I’ll switch in my Ike again to avoid the dreaded green pileup. 

Now I got 4 requests. that was fast!

Please notify who is who? I don't want the same color lead as  ryoma team.

Accepted Philip's Tiki already. You are currently on Azura right?

Edited by Ginko
remove attachment