Beware, I LIVE!

Wait, What?

Wait, What? that's a mundane phrase, and also my name. Any confusion between the two is entirely intentional, or at least expected.

I joined because I like Fire Emblem (it would be troublesome if I didn't) and because a forum that is entirely the colour green is very stylish indeed.

I've played Awakening, an easy game with a simple story, and Conquest, a difficult game with a... contentious story. I may had played earlier games if they weren't currently largely (virtual) console exclusive. still fun to discuss (or laugh at.)

And now I will be mocked relentlessly because I play bad games. At least awakening lets you field an army of 12 wyvern lords, or something equally silly.

Run Coward!

I'ma always happy to see my phrases. I wouldn't let people taunt you for liking the "wrong" games. If anything you can retort that Fire Emblem isn't really the first SRPG and is more like Dragon Warrior 1 relative to the Western Game Wizardry and it''s lineage - The Famicom and Superfamicom games especially are clearly stripped down and simplified versions of older squad games like Rebelstar.

They are still going to mock you story-wise of course. Just shrug it off and have fun!

Welcome to the Forest, Wait, What?!

23 hours ago, Wait, What? said:

because a forum that is entirely the colour green is very stylish indeed.

I'm still using the Sakura's Forest theme from last April. But yeah, the basic theme is nice.

23 hours ago, Wait, What? said:

And now I will be mocked relentlessly because I play bad games.

Nah, it's okay. The important matter is that you did enjoy the games.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!