Do you like getting limited editions/collector's edition?

Ronnie

I sure do. For the most part I get lucky on eBay and find a game I like and get its collector's edition for $100 or less. Or if I trust a game will be good, I get a significant price drop from the Amazon Prime pre-order discount. I got the BlazBlue Central Fiction Limited Edition because it was actually cheaper than the game itself on Amazon for a few months lol.

The limited editions I have are:
-Atelier Shallie
-Atelier Sophie
-BlazBlue Central Fiction
-Nights of Azure 2
-Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash

I typically get Special Editions if they interest me and have stuff I want and if I can afford it. Due to all this I only have the Echoes Limited Edition. I like how they have extra merchandise for the game though some of it I wish they'd sold separately or make better things as some SE's are terrible.

I like them when they come with art books and sound tracks and other cool things like that, I only go out of my way for FE LEs though. 

As to ones I have that would be the following:

FE SoV LE

FE Fates LE

TMS #FE SE 

SMT IV LE

I've never really liked them

They cost too much and the content is just more shit to lose or forget about (like pins lmao or a cd that doesn't matter since you can just listen to the music on youtube)

I don't have any. I would like to have 1 for the sake of having 1 though. Although I'm gonna have to have been a big fan for a long time