Grima and degeneration

Ottservia

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Køkø said:

Just notice that I put former instead of latter in that one post. Does any one else have issues with editing? Does Serenes have a character limit or something?

Did you have to check a "I'm not a robot"? I've had that happen rather often, I think what triggers it is a decent amount of text accompanied by a picture. And if you get the robot check, going back and editing always is blocked for me.

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Did you have to check a "I'm not a robot"? I've had that happen rather often, I think what triggers it is a decent amount of text accompanied by a picture. And if you get the robot check, going back and editing always is blocked for me.

Not that time. Sometimes, I just can't edit or utilize stuff like quoting regardless of the contents of the post.

The robot check only seems to happen when my post is of considerable length. I do remember seeing a bunch of robot spam around here, no editing issues existed until presumable countermeasures were taken against those. 

Do you ever have any issues connecting to the site? That's been happening a lot to me lately.