Heroes ranked by how many times they've been tapped in the Castle

SatsumaFSoysoy

That's...interesting. All the starting units are up there somewhere, which I suppose isn't super-surprising. Young Tiki though, huh. I wouldn't have expected that one.

Edited by LordFrigid

seems like there is a correlation to being common and having been in the game for an extended period and meta units are also common so people seem to be tapping the units they have in their main group I think.

3 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Anna huh? Lucina and Robin are pretty high too. Lucina I can get, but Robin?

You have to remember he's available as 3 star out of all the 2 banners focus characters in the beginning of the game. Also he was a popular mu choice against Takumi who was a huge threat at the time.

So "tapped in the castle" just means the home screen sprites? If so then half the taps will be people claiming their friend feathers, meaning who other people set as their group 1 leader will have just as much influence as what units you yourself own. I can definitely believe that Lucina might be the most popular unit to have as your team representative.

57 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

That's...interesting. All the starting units are up there somewhere, which I suppose isn't super-surprising. Young Tiki though, huh. I wouldn't have expected that one.

Young Tiki was on one of the first 2 banners though, so that's not much of a surprise either, given the other units from the first banner are there too.

1 hour ago, Grima the Fell Dragon said:

If anna is the most popular, does that mean we'll get a cool version of Anna some time down the road? Like Bow anna from fates or Sword Anna from Awakening?

Just give us an Anna banner already! Awakening and Fates Annas with sword and bow, and classic Anna, hopefully a blue tome user so that Anna emblem can hit the full color spectrum. 

Incidentally, looking at my own friends list, the most common representatives are Ike and Zelgius at three apiece, Dorcas has two. Lucina just the one.

Edited by Humanoid

1 hour ago, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

Also speaking of the 2 banners we had at the start of the game Roy isn't anywhere to be found at all. He's the only one who isn't in the list.

Well, that's because he's Roy. As a dedicated RoyBoy, I can pretend to be an authority figure and act like my opinion that Roy is generally not loved by the fanbase means something.

50 minutes ago, Cornguy said:

Just give us an Anna banner already! Awakening and Fates Annas with sword and bow, and classic Anna, hopefully a blue tome user so that Anna emblem can hit the full color spectrum. 

Don't forget Tellius Anna, the Pegasus Knight, and Warriors Anna, another Bow!