Time for an awkward introduction

Ximipe

Hello, I've been into FE since I got Awakening on a hunch in spring of 2015 and got hooked. Since then I haven't made much progress in playing through the others. I've played through Awakening, Fates, and Echoes. I've read the guidelines and agree with them immensely as it gets rid of a lot of worries I had of this site, on top of that the community seems pretty cool-headed which is a massive plus. My end goal is to help provide interesting and meaningful discussions that go beyond the surface level. I've seen flame wars about people saying their games are better than others while insulting each other and after a while I just get sick of it. I'm currently playing through FE7 and after that 8. Then I want to go back and play the NES and SNES games. Hopefully 9 and 10 will be on the Switch virtual console by the time I'm done playing through those. I'm sorry if this came off as stilted and I hope to be having good discussions with you all soon. 

Gokigenyou! Welcome! My name is Miracle-Flora. I really hope you enjoy this place, as I sure do. I have been a Fire Emblem fan since the Summer of 2015, so I joined the fandom a bit later than you did.

Says the person who has been here for nearly two years and has a content count of <100 >.>

And a lot of people ramble here, including me haha. So you do not have to worry about it!

Hope you enjoy this place!!

Edited by Miracle-Flora