I’m feeling a weird feelings I can’t quiet place!

IEatLasers

Edit: Ahh! Not a game I’m sorry guys... I have so much trouble browsing between general and the game part sometimes... 

It’s an emotionally feeling that has an effect on my body and idk if it’s new or old but I can’t place it...

it seems to be located in my belly. 

Hmm maybe yo at the top near my heart...and closer the the bottom of my belly. Not the whole way in two separate places. 

The emotional affects i cant really say what they are. It feels...

i guess a partial explanation would be...

maybe excitement? But I’m not excited about anything specifically. Curiosity I guess! 

Idk. There’s my mind atm have fun 

Edited by IEatLasers

Haha! 

It cant be anxiety I think. I mean I am dreading next week of school but usually when I feel that it’s a burning anger in the middle of my gut! And I don’t really get heartburn! Heh. 

Idk maybe I’m just weird and inventing new emotions. 

Immediately you made me think of one of Myrrh's quotes in Heroes:

*Timestamped to start at that quote*

Spoiler

In her case it's love. I presume you already know how love feels, so I'd guess it's one of the aforementioned anxiety or heartburn. Then again you say it's near the bottom of your belly, so it could be digested food moving through your intestines, becoming soft stool ready for the excretory system. Sorry if that sounds disgusting, it's the nicest way I could put it.

*ahem* ...I'll just see myself out. Gotta get to bed. Toodles! ._.

Edited by Baron the Shining Blade

No I’m sorry guys. 

I think I’m bad at describing it and it’s messin with y’all. 

It aint anything serious like that. 

Its an emotional thing. 

Maybe im exolainin it wrong maybe I’m just weird but any emotion I can “feel” in my body somewhere. This one is kinda like Love I guess except I feel it lower in my tummy too~ it’s keepin my up way past my bedtime Hehe. 

Ill tell yall if i figure out what new emotion t is 

4 hours ago, IEatLasers said:

It aint anything serious like that. 

Its an emotional thing. 

Oh, I see. Forgive me for misunderstanding it.

Well, since its emotional, I don't really know what it is. Sorry.

From the description, it sounds almost like how heartburn feels for me. A burning near my chest and the bottom of my throat. Not sure about the stomach part....sometimes my stomach hurts.

But you don't sound to be in pain. Perhaps irritation or jealousy? Lust? Did anything happen recently?

12 minutes ago, Gebby said:

From the description, it sounds almost like how heartburn feels for me. A burning near my chest and the bottom of my throat. Not sure about the stomach part....sometimes my stomach hurts.

But you don't sound to be in pain. Perhaps irritation or jealousy? Lust? Did anything happen recently?

Hah maybe I’m not great at describing things. 

Mhmm. I don’t think im jealous of anyone or anything like that. I’m not lewd like that I never thought in those terms! And not really. I mean I saw a bunch of people and they all had conversations usual super bowl stuff. Nothing particularly special. Idk maybe I’m just weird 

It may be anxiety. I get the feeling whenever I have an exam or something important comes up. Though in my case, it starts a few hours before I have to through the ordeal.

39 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

It may be anxiety. I get the feeling whenever I have an exam or something important comes up. Though in my case, it starts a few hours before I have to through the ordeal.

Yeah I get like that too. It’s a tingly kinda thing. 

Nah this is just a weird thing maybe it’s just a me thing. Maybe I need to explore options I once ignored.