• Celica, Imprisoned Soul
    • Takumi, Wild Card
    • Takumi, Empty Vessel
    • Robin, High Deliverer
    • Robin, Fell Reincarnation
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General
    • Black Knight, Sinister General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

1 hour ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I'm undecided too, but I'm thinking of going with normal Celica or M. Robin. Celica is one of my favorite designs in Heroes, plus...I just like Celica. However, I almost always regret supporting a red character. And M. Robin was my first 5 star in Heroes, and he has served me very well. Plus maybe he could redeem himself after his loss to Tharja. I don't like his art much, and I haven't been using him as much recently, but Robin's pretty chill. 

Team normal Celica wants you.

What makes you regret supporting red characters, out of curiosity?

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, LordFrigid said:

Team normal Celica wants you.

What makes you regret supporting red characters, out of curiosity?

Every time I've supported a red character, I've almost ALWAYS ended up with a huge influx of red allies. Most of the time, I can make my team work and trust that I've built my character well enough to carry a team. And most of the time I also trust the allies on my friend's list, but sometimes I have to go through and just purge a bunch of people because I keep losing battles with three PoR Ikes versus Reinhardt, TA3 M. Robin, and Effie. Since we're getting a free Legendary Ike, I feel like we're going to see a HUGE influx of Ike allies...so I kind of dread having my Celica and two Ike allies versus a ton of blues...during multiplier hours probably. XD 

tl;dr - I'm paranoid/bitter, I guess. XD

4 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Every time I've supported a red character, I've almost ALWAYS ended up with a huge influx of red allies. Most of the time, I can make my team work and trust that I've built my character well enough to carry a team. And most of the time I also trust the allies on my friend's list, but sometimes I have to go through and just purge a bunch of people because I keep losing battles with three PoR Ikes versus Reinhardt, TA3 M. Robin, and Effie. Since we're getting a free Legendary Ike, I feel like we're going to see a HUGE influx of Ike allies...so I kind of dread having my Celica and two Ike allies versus a ton of blues...during multiplier hours probably. XD 

tl;dr - I'm paranoid/bitter, I guess. XD

Oh. Yeah. I guess that does happen. I once had to drop some people for that reason myself, tbh. Fortunately it was just a bunch o' randos, so I didn't mind too much.

I promise I wouldn't send out a red, though! Watch, now that I've said that I'll forget to change my lead from Caeda. But I'll agree that M!Robin's a pretty cool guy, so I wouldn't blame you for joining him instead.

5 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Oh. Yeah. I guess that does happen. I once had to drop some people for that reason myself, tbh. Fortunately it was just a bunch o' randos, so I didn't mind too much.

I promise I wouldn't send out a red, though! Watch, now that I've said that I'll forget to change my lead from Caeda. But I'll agree that M!Robin's a pretty cool guy, so I wouldn't blame you for joining him instead.

At the very least your Caeda is OP. XD I never complain if I get a chance to use her. Okay. I'll join Team Celica! ...at the very least it means I can show off my Raven.

Alright, confirmed I'm going with regular Robin. If we lose, I'll head to either BK or evil Takumi because of level 1 shenanigans. Will rotate some reds and greys as lead mainly for the first round, thinking Bridelia and Tiki.

8123590456 (It'll come up as Alessia)

Edited by Humanoid

29 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

At the very least your Caeda is OP. XD I never complain if I get a chance to use her. Okay. I'll join Team Celica! ...at the very least it means I can show off my Raven.

I look forward to seeing him! I just recently realized that the first 5* Raven I ever pulled is +Spd/-Res (I knew he was +Spd, but I didn't know what his bane was because he'd been sitting at lv. 31 for months), so I'm looking into building him up. Welcome to the Celica train!

Edit: Also, is there someone on this board with the username "Ren"? I've got a request with that name sitting in my inbox.

Edited by LordFrigid

9 hours ago, Motendra said:

Well then, looks like my luck paid off and I just got me a Grima. Guess that means I'm on team Grimleal

Hey fellow Grima fan :D

I'm hoping he either does incredibly well... or loses really badly to the point we always see multipliers xD

12 hours ago, Ginko said:

@Zelgius I use mobile version. So I can't see anyone signature. Here is my code 7621535587.

I think my Shiro can handle any BK except Brave sword or Wo dao meme builds. Maybe I'll slap Swordbreaker on him to shut those meme builds. Another choice is my LA! Lyn, she can support with Armor March and kill BK easier.

I just sent you a request there, I have a Camilla that can deal with blue or res-targeting enemies and provide Guidance support that I'll probably put on.

7 minutes ago, Zelgius said:

I just sent you a request there, I have a Camilla that can deal with blue or res-targeting enemies and provide Guidance support that I'll probably put on.

Accepted, so let's give it our best shot. Your Zelgius is very expensive with those skill. I only have Steady Breath on my BK, still looking for Bold Fighter fodder.  Meanwhile, my Zelgius is still vanila because I prefer his Warp Power for movement flexibility.

2 hours ago, Ginko said:

Accepted, so let's give it our best shot. Your Zelgius is very expensive with those skill. I only have Steady Breath on my BK, still looking for Bold Fighter fodder.  Meanwhile, my Zelgius is still vanila because I prefer his Warp Power for movement flexibility.

Warp Powder is really good for things like Chain Challenge maps, I found that myself to be very useful for clearing them. Warding Breath will be good on Zelgius as well, I'm hoping to get that on mine soon. My own BK uses the Vengeful Fighter build which is good as well if you can get your hands on it.

Anyways, after an event that happened yesterday involving a Celica, I will not be supporting team Celica, and instead will be supporting team M!Robin. FC is 6980436612. I’ll be setting my lead depending on who the opponent of M!Robin is. I might just set my PA!Azura as my lead.

1 hour ago, Poimagic said:

Anyways, after an event that happened yesterday involving a Celica, I will not be supporting team Celica, and instead will be supporting team M!Robin. FC is 6980436612. I’ll be setting my lead depending on who the opponent of M!Robin is. I might just set my PA!Azura as my lead.

I would put a red since Robin is particularly helpless against greens.

32 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

I'm not sure who team to choose, Celica, regular Robin or BK? Does anyone want to convince me? 

Do you want to be a feather merc or stay with a team for the long haul?  If you want feathers I would say Robin or BK are good choices, but if you just want to pick one team then go with Celica since it looks like she probably has the biggest team, unless you meant evil Celica then go with her since from the poll it looks like she will be getting nonstop multipliers.

I am going with BK since I have him, if he loses I am going to either Takumi since again I have him.  If you decide to go team BK and don't have me on your friend's list ( I always forget who I have from SF on my FL) my ID is 6148672165 and my user name is Rain.  I have C!Robin as my lead for now, but I will switch to H!Henry on the second day.

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Good! We'll need any supporters we can get.

I'll probably run my Titania, unless there's special requests.  She's +10 now.

28 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'll probably run my Titania, unless there's special requests.  She's +10 now.

Yeah, I'll put my Frederick back in the lead spot for this too. BK is red anyway, so I don't want a red unit as my lead.

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I'll put my Frederick back in the lead spot for this too. BK is red anyway, so I don't want a red unit as my lead.

Greens are good.  I usually never have trouble getting Reds or Blues, but Greens and Grays, I often have to field my own units.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Greens are good.  I usually never have trouble getting Reds or Blues, but Greens and Grays, I often have to field my own units.

Yeah, same here. It's kind of dumb, honestly. You'd think most people would be smart enough not to make their lead the same color as the character whose team they're supporting. :/