no mage playthrough

Kiba

this will be my first playthrough of this game and I'm doing it without using mages except for natasha until she gets to 20 as a healer after that she's a done bitch. Since I heard this game was a lot easier than the other ones I got thinking that this would be kind of interesting. Has anyone thought of doing this before and if they have, how's it gone for them.

This doesn't sound too hard. Your basically not using Lute and/or Ewan I see...

or any other healers, after that one healer hits 20 I will promote her then I will never use her again nor any other remoted mage user

Try a Neimi solo or something, since that's actually challenging.

And I'm not kidding. Somebody has already completed a HHM Wil solo on FE7, so I'd say try a Neimi solo on FE8 HM.

Considering I once did a hard mode, Eirika only runthrough, this ain't too bad. : O

Pfeh, it's going to be cake.

Artur, Lute, Moulder, Natasha, Saleh... It's gonna be easy.

I think it depends on how many times you've played the game...and how much of a challenge you want. I played without a healer untill I got L'Arachel and it was fairly challenging. Garcia likes getting hit. Ofcoarse I dont tower abuse or run to the shops every mission so its hard to say if I just have multiple handicaps.

I dont get 1 character playthroughs...just like I dont get FF white mage playthroughs ^_^ . A Neimi playthrough might be fun though since she dodges so much.