Sprite Thread Revival

NekoKnight

6 hours ago, Hero_Lucina said:

Can't sorry. Closest I can get is the map from their chapter. I have the same luck

That's actually what I ended up using. Thank god for the Tempest giving so many orbs, I might actually get someone without spending money

silvia__traveling_dancer_by_peevthesheevlewyn__guiding_breeze_by_peevthesheev-dcquan__luminous_lancer_by_peevthesheev-dcethlyn__spirited_princess_by_peevtheshee

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/9/2018 at 10:35 PM, peevthesheev said:

I agree. Especially given what happens in the Oosawa manga. People might not know that Grahnye isn't a jealous cunt like her stand in Iria

I really do think to read that thing.

Also, I'm so torn on Quan. I love him, Ethlyn needs her hubby, and his sprite is great, but his art just bugs the hell out of me. The way the artist did the coloring makes him so shiny, which I can't convince myself doesn't look like mediocre CGI :\

54 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Not enough Ethlyn love in this forum. Needs more.

I love Ethlyn, she's one of my favorite characters from Gen 1. And it has nothing to do with the fact that she's the only cavalry healer in Gen 1, i swear

36 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Anyone working on my summoner request?

Reveal hidden contents

Bascially the summoner but like my avatar with the hood down and glasses.

Goodness so much cuteness overload!

I have all the pieces in a PSD, I actually completely forgot about it, you can expect it sometime today

3 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:

I really do think to read that thing.

Also, I'm so torn on Quan. I love him, Ethlyn needs her hubby, and his sprite is great, but his art just bugs the hell out of me. The way the artist did the coloring makes him so shiny, which I can't convince myself doesn't look like mediocre CGI :\

It's worth the read

And Quan looks like he could benefit from turning down the saturation, I don't think cloth pants are supposed to be reflective

2 minutes ago, peevthesheev said:

I love Ethlyn, she's one of my favorite characters from Gen 1.

Ethlyn is my second-favourite Gen 1 girl after Deirdre. And now Allegra Clark’s divine performance in Heroes produced a claim on spot #1, too.

3 minutes ago, peevthesheev said:

And Quan looks like he could benefit from turning down the saturation, I don't think cloth pants are supposed to be reflective

Exactly! I felt like I was going crazy with how everyone seemed to love it.

On a side note, did a yolo summon and got Quan, -HP, +res, go figure, but at least that's basically neutral, and now the cav bros are complete.

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Ethlyn is my second-favourite Gen 1 girl after Deirdre. And now Allegra Clark’s divine performance in Heroes produced a claim on spot #1, too.

I'm really fond of all of the gen 1 girls, but if I had to pick 3 favorites it would be Ethlyn, Brigid and Ayra. I'm just waiting for my Pirate Archer to get into Heroes. I'm actually disappointed Jamke got the slot for the GHB instead of her. IS even makes fun of him in his own description by pointing out that he doesn't have Holy Blood

4 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:

Exactly! I felt like I was going crazy with how everyone seemed to love it.

On a side note, did a yolo summon and got Quan, -HP, +res, go figure, but at least that's basically neutral, and now the cav bros are complete.

My Quan was -Def +Res. Not great, now he can't Bonfire it up with his buddies. I'm sure i'll come up with a fix for him, though

On 9/11/2018 at 9:06 AM, TheSilentChloey said:

Anyone working on my summoner request?

Reveal hidden contents

Bascially the summoner but like my avatar with the hood down and glasses.

Goodness so much cuteness overload!

I'm kind of mad that Kiran doesn't have a unhooded sprite, you really can't do anything with this sprite without it. Is this good?

Edited by peevthesheev

I'm kind of mad that Kiran doesn't have a unhooded sprite, you really can't do anything with this sprite without it. Is this good?

You can take Robin’s/Morgan’s hood and recolour it and any head with long hair, like Lachesis’.

On 9/11/2018 at 12:04 PM, Vaximillian said:

You can take Robin’s/Morgan’s hood and recolour it and any head with long hair, like Lachesis’.

Recoloring is really a bitch when it comes to whites, I really hate it. I couldn't manage to get the hood, so I used Sothe's scarf instead.

Also, thanks for the Lachesis idea, I owe you one

Edited by peevthesheev

I used Sothe's scarf instead.

Also, thanks for the Lachesis idea, I owe you one

Hood down.png

Sothe’s scarf looks perfect if you ask me.

The side bangs or however they are called seem to have got under the head.

On 9/11/2018 at 12:40 PM, Vaximillian said:

Sothe’s scarf looks perfect if you ask me.

The side bangs or however they are called seem to have got under the head.

You know, I built Lach before, so you would think I would notice the cut offs on the side of her god damn head, but I tried to be clever and tuck them beneath her head

Edited by peevthesheev

On 9/11/2018 at 7:47 PM, TheSilentChloey said:

Wow thanks :D now all she needs is the blue eyes lol

Forgive me, looking at the Kamui/Robin in your sig I didn't know about the eyes

On 9/11/2018 at 7:55 PM, SoulWeaver said:

RIP Peev, can't seem to catch a break lol.

It's a hell of my own making. I'm not usually this sloppy

Edited by peevthesheev

14 minutes ago, peevthesheev said:

Forgive me, looking at the Kamui/Robin in your sig I didn't know about the eyes

It's a hell of my own making. I'm not usually this sloppy

Fucking shoot me.png

Summoner.png

Thankfully we're here to support you.  Plus I like both version so :XD:

Actually, since you're doing oc's... I kinda have a request as well. Can i get a Summoner that has black robes with dark green trim, short brown hair, green eyes and holding amiti?

That "Kiran" looks exactly like me too...except the eyes would have to be hazel rather than blue. And I don't really have bangs. I always knew my appearance was rather...unoriginal though. My own mom mistook another girl for me once. xP

I drew some Heroes styled sprites of four of my main FE OCs awhile back, does that count?

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Go wild. 

Heh, okay then! Though I have to say since these were drawn, they aren't 100% accurate to the style, but as close as I possibly could get.

fire_emblem_heroes__world_of_darkness__b

Info on each one is right here. (I created these characters way before Fates was ever a thing, so that's why the girl's name happens to be Azura... And yep, I invented a Distant Counter axe before Heroes Dorcas was a thing)

12 hours ago, Poimagic said:

Sad that my Hayato request has been done yet. Oh well, what’cha gonna do

I don't think you understand just how hard it is to create brand new units and make them look good, especially with characters that don't have anyone who looks like them in terms of outfit. The closest we can get to Hayato is Rhajat, which presents it's own problems  given the fact that she has breasts, and he doesn't. 

11 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Heh, okay then! Though I have to say since these were drawn, they aren't 100% accurate to the style, but as close as I possibly could get.

fire_emblem_heroes__world_of_darkness__b

Info on each one is right here. (I created these characters way before Fates was ever a thing, so that's why the girl's name happens to be Azura... And yep, I invented a Distant Counter axe before Heroes Dorcas was a thing)

I like it, they're pretty damn accurate to the style