Alice in Brexitland Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

bard complains a lot about people not reading enough into interactions/"meat" in the thread for scumreads and people succumbing to their gutvibes on people for someone who has done little to actually read into the game himself--how can you take the refa wagon as just based off D1 shenanigans?? how can you have nothing else to say about anything else happening in the game if you're so against the current wagons

idk it might be the attitude throwing me off but i really don't like it

i also don't like this

Not to mention interesting material comes from people desperate to cling to a wagon that gains little traction and little attention. The onus is on you to show why Refa is scummy; it's not on me to show why he isn't. I'm not going to defend someone whose alignment is unknown to me. I'm also not going to push for a lynch on someone I'm not sure of.

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess that's fair. my answer would be that regardless of her alignment, eury probably thought the reasons for townreading me on role were dumb and she could get people to change those easily. i also think that again regardless of alignment she didn't want to vote refa because there was already a wagon on him.

bard has pushed the misreading thing like eury has too, which is part of why I dislike him. but he hasn't pushed it as much as eury has I guess so @Bard I would like you to clarify- do you think I'm intentionally misreading things to push a scum agenda or do you think me misreading a lot is just grounds to be wary? and if the former, why is shinori scummier than me?

uh is that a role action or are you just making a joke?

also something I forgot to say wrt bard vs eury- i do think that bard is at least going to more of an effort to TRYING to give examples of me doing something scummy based on misreading. his examples are just bad imo so it leaves me confused.

Day 1.6 - Votals
Eurykins (4): Refa, BBM, Snike
Prims (4): Via, Walrein, Weapons, Omega
Refa (2): Shinori, Arcanite
BBM (1): Eurykins
Shinori (1): Bard
Weapons (1): Prims

Not Voting: Rapier

You have ~34.5 hours left in the day.  With 13 alive, it takes 5 to lynch and 9 to hammer.

Prims should be the play. Please vig if he survives past this Day phase.

@Arcanite Join me on Prims please.

@BBM/@Refa@Propeller Knight

Opinion on Weapons?

@Snike

What's your opinion on Prims?

And again, Bard and Refa probably unaligned should one flip scum. S'all I got for now.

Weapons is second on my list because he claimed to not be reading Prims but earlier said that Prims' vote on him is unreasonable.  Looking back, I don't like this post because it reads like scum just acknowledging a case on them is good.

I don't want to lynch Prims today when eury arcanite and increasingly bard exist. I think with his return on page 8 it looks more like townprims to me.

19 minutes ago, Refa said:

Weapons is second on my list because he claimed to not be reading Prims but earlier said that Prims' vote on him is unreasonable.  Looking back, I don't like this post because it reads like scum just acknowledging a case on them is good.

K, thanks. What of Arcanite?

I don't feel like you've adequately explained your scumreads or your townreads.  Why are Eury/Arcanite/Bard scummy FYPOV?  Why is Prims town FYPOV?

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

K, thanks. What of Arcanite?

Arcanite is null.  I want to see how their case on me progresses in particular because that's my main point of contention with the slot.

10 hours ago, BBM said:

omega's switch back to prims is really weird. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he just forgot to post his reasoning in his initial prims vote way back when, so that was fine I think. but then prims made a bunch of other posts, he mentioned that he mostly agreed with prims's scumreads, and he spent most of the past two pages talking about refa/eury- I don't understand why he switched back to prims at all.

Prims v Arcanite pinged me.

Prims v Weapons pinged me as well. At least one scum in those three, with Prims as the common denominator. Prims has the potential to feign good content as scum, so while his comeback was good, I can't write him off as town for it. That said if Prims is town, I'd lynch Weapons. I am having difficulty figuring out Prims, and this game in general, really. Every time someone gets wagoned or tossed around as a play, others come out of the woodwork to call the top wagon town. So this is looking to be a divided town so far.

30 minutes ago, Refa said:

Actually, this is reeeaaaaallly sus. Like, where did this come from? You voted/cased me a day ago which you then dropped and then suddenly you’re back on again for something that was available to you when that happened?

I will need to reread Refa cause I’ve kind of glossed over his posts assuming he was fine after ED1. @Refa what do you think of Bard? Do you really have no stronger read (besides Eury) than me for one thing that happened a while ago? There’s 4 non-town; who else qualifies?

1 minute ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

I will need to reread Refa cause I’ve kind of glossed over his posts assuming he was fine after ED1. @Refa what do you think of Bard? Do you really have no stronger read (besides Eury) than me for one thing that happened a while ago? There’s 4 non-town; who else qualifies?

Why did you feel the need to mention rereading Refa here? What are your reads/leans in this game?

1 minute ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

Bard is one of my stronger townreads at the moment.  Fenrir might be stronger than you but I haven't had the time to analyze his post; I liked Prims' case on him and it feels like Snike is just throwing out reads without any weight behind them.  Other than that, I'm not scumreading anyone.  Omega's been really proactive recently which kind of conflicts w/my perception of him being lazy scum throwing out an easy vote on Prims.

6 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Why did you feel the need to mention rereading Refa here? What are your reads/leans in this game?

Cause I always make this mistake of writing someone off as town based on activity. I’ve been suspicious of Prims and Bard (who I’d consider switching to if there was a bigger wagon, or at least think more about lynch priority). I don’t think the arguments for Eury are very strong, and there’s around six players who I get distinct town vibes from. I think BBM might be third based on rolespec alone, but not really pursuing atm.