• Matthew
    • Legault
    • Jaffar

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It improves his stats, but they're still worse than Matthews stats due to supports and Jaffar's of raw stats. HHM bonuses don't mean anything at all, they can be quantified anyways.

I'm not saying he's the best. Matthew obviously destroys him. If you, however, choose to use Legault, he'll be promoting at Cog of Destiny, and he'll easily gain tons of Exp because he's underleveled. He'll easily beat Jaffar's stats. Neither have very good supports.

He gets HHM bonuses, though.

Unfortunately, they're not very helpful. They don't boost luck, he caps spd already, and the str and def boosts are terribly low. Hard mode bonuses are 5 levels of class growths, and the str and def growths for the thief class are both 5.

It improves his stats, but they're still worse than Matthews stats due to supports and Jaffar's of raw stats. HHM bonuses don't mean anything at all, they can be quantified anyways.

This line seems familiar!

Matty wins. He's better at thief utility simply due to having more of it, he's better at combat than Legault always, and he's better at it than Jaffar if he promotes.

I'm not saying he's the best. Matthew obviously destroys him. If you, however, choose to use Legault, he'll be promoting at Cog of Destiny, and he'll easily gain tons of Exp because he's underleveled. He'll easily beat Jaffar's stats. Neither have very good supports.

So does Matthew, with the Supports. And you only get 1 Fell Contract which should go to Matthew anyways. Legault may not compete with Jaffar anyways because he has terrible supports.

Edited by 安室 奈美恵

So does Matthew, with the Supports. And you only get 1 Fell Contract which should go to Matthew anyways. Legault may not compete with Jaffar anyways because he has terrible supports.

Once again, I'm not comparing Matthew with Legault. >_> Besides, Jaffar's supports aren't much better.

By then, Legault should be 20 if you've been using him and he should be promoting at Cog of Destiny. Not only will he help the EXP rank and level up much quicker than Jaffar, he'll also match him stat-wise in a very short amount of time. Also, thief utility prior to promoting.

Mathew for pretty much single handedly saving your Funds Rank (lolSilver Card), having great availability, Supports, and all around being awesome. Of course, I might not make EITHER an Assassin, since Fell Contracts cost a lot, and Assassins are actually pretty mediocre...

Luckily, I'm not debating Matthew's awesomeness. You're basically saying "Franz is better" when someone is comparing Kyle and Forde.

Huh? I'm just saying I prefer Mathew... Isn't that what the topic asks?