Matthew, Legault, or Jaffar?

Admiral "Bull" Halsey

Assassins  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best?

• Matthew
    • Legault
    • Jaffar

Well there is that chapter where the Boss Denning is. Sorry I can't rember the name of that chapter :/

There is alot of treasures there which contain useful items on that chapter...

And there's actually nothing left for you to steal other then opening treasure chests which Assassins has no problem of doing since they're still able to use lockpicks anyways.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fix'd. Matthew easily beats the other two.

No...

It's much better to have him for chests/stealing considering his late promotion would screw his stats a little and Jaffar who has amazeing stats as is, and comes as an Assassin.

Therefore Jaffar > Mathew in fighting.

And Mathew > Jaffar in utility.

No...

It's much better to have him for chests/stealing considering his late promotion would screw his stats a little and Jaffar who has amazeing stats as is, and comes as an Assassin.

Therefore Jaffar > Mathew in fighting.

And Mathew > Jaffar in utility.

Uhhhhhhh. I can half see where you're coming from, but why would you be using your Assassins to fight? Assassins are a horrible combat class... It's almost irrelevant and even then, Mathew is fairly good statistically, and has his Supports.. I don't think Mathew is the worst statistically by a longshot.

That's only on HHM. I highly doubt any of you guys normally that mode.

I've recently unlocked it (since my cartridge data was deleted).

It will be the only mode I play from now on.

Edit:

It is quite easy to get Matthew to Lv20 before the end of the first chapter of Part 2, using thief abuse. Not good for ranked runs, though.

Edited by Razgriz

It is quite easy to get Matthew to Lv20 before the end of the first chapter of Part 2, using thief abuse. Not good for ranked runs, though.

I know that but what about after he becomes an Assassin, he has only three or so chapters and he no longer can steal.

If two stat boosters in the last few chapters are so valuable to you, let your other thief steal them. But I doubt they matter stat-wise, so the only reason to keep them is funds...and if you're desperate for funds, promoting Matt is not an option to begin with.