Debate Challenges

Mekkah

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, Prog is invading the forums I'm on. Then maybe I should enter the GameFAQs fray as well...

Anyway, FE5 or FE8 are probably my favourite games to debate about, since FE7 has a lame EXP rank and I didn't play 9 or 10.

I would like to use one of:

FE5: Dagda, Fred, Dalshien, Glade

FE8: Duessel, Eirika, Marisa, Forde

If you'd like to, pick your poison I guess?

EDIT: He's Prog, not Yojinbo.

Edited by Mekkah

Ah. Okay. I think I know Prog, and he's even better than that Yojinbo guy.

I suppose I shall list a few units I want to use as well. And for the heck of it, I'll add some FE6 units as well, although I mainly need to debate off of theory for that game, so that probably won't be as much fun.

FE6: Ellen, Lance, Percival

FE7: Nino, Lowen, Florina, Serra, Bartre, Dart

FE8: Forde, Garcia, Natasha, Saleh, Franz, Knoll

FE9: Muarim, Rhys, Sothe, Haar, Reyson, Stefan

FE5: Asvel, Dean, Olwen, Felgus, Sleuf

FE7: Rath, Geitz, Legault, Harken

FE8: Damn all the good ones were taken :/ Ross, Innes, Saleh (if I can, Tino took 'im), Gerik

FE9: Largo, Devdan, Haar, Rolf, Muarim

FE10: any laguz, Zihark, Oliver

And I just realized you excluded FE6 >__<

For FE7, Nino vs. Rath or Florina vs. Geitz/Harken seems like a good debate. For FE8, I'd like to do Garcia vs. Ross (although that's very one-sided, probably) and Forde vs. Gerik. For FE9, Haar vs. Devdan would be sweet, and otherwise Stefan vs. Largo.

For FE7, Nino vs. Rath or Florina vs. Geitz/Harken seems like a good debate. For FE8, I'd like to do Garcia vs. Ross (although that's very one-sided, probably) and Forde vs. Gerik. For FE9, Haar vs. Devdan would be sweet, and otherwise Stefan vs. Largo.

I'd be most willing to partake in Nino vs Rath, though each match-up looks reasonable enough to pursue in a debaet.

FE5: Asvel, Dean, Olwen, Felgus, Sleuf

Dean vs Dalshien?

actually nvm this one, dalshien sux too much

Edited by Mekkah

I'll go for a debate on FE7 or 8. Whoever wants to do it can pick the characters we use and who opens. I'm not too picky. I'm alsonot that good, but lets overlook that part in favor of a friendly debate.

Since I'm still waiting for many replies... why not?

Lowen vs. Guy

Renault vs. Heath

Cormag vs. Gerik

Artus vs. Natasha

I use the first unit, you the second. Both are fairly close to eachother on tier lists, as far as I know. Your choice.

To Mekkah and Tino, I'm going to have to suspend my debates for the week. My computer crashes half the time I try to type out my counters, and I've several tests this week. I'll try to reply soon. :(

Double post, yay.

Why does everybody post unfinished counters, or not counter at all? I really want to counter some things and finish my debates, but it's not really getting anywhere so far.

It's because people are lazy and like to not finish things. It's always been a plague of debating.

I'll post my Zihark asap I guess.