Debate Challenges

Mekkah

again, people are lazy faggots that quit halfway through after starting something

Clearly, a lot of these debates end after one post it seems. Though, to be fair, you haven't replied to Tino yet :P

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was debating against Lute and I don't know what happened there. If someone would like to pick that one up, feel free. I don't think Masu is going to reply.

But I'll warn you, I was less experienced at debating when I wrote that, so it might not look very good.

Posted in our debate Tino. Sorry about the delay, but shit's gone down. Hope it wasn't too much trouble. I'll (hopefully) be back in full force after I get over this flu, which shouldn't be more than a couple days.

Clearly, a lot of these debates end after one post it seems. Though, to be fair, you haven't replied to Tino yet

Tino owes me another reply as well, so we're even. Plus this is FE9, so I have an excuse to take longer.

I should really finish up my post vs SS, though he owes me _two_ posts.

EDIT: make that one

Edited by Mekkah

Vykan's reply was rather good, so it takes a bit longer than expected, and I had a volleyball tournament two days ago which took almost all day and I had to work yesterday, so yeah, I have had a bit limited time to work on it. I'm about halfway through right now (and I won't stop :P).

again, people are lazy faggots that quit halfway through after starting something.

I've been busy with stuff and plus I just got back from somewhere else, I'll be ready for that debate asap

And Tino, I promise that I'd debate you around this week. Sorry that I didn't held up my promise. Do you want to start the Raven vs Dorcas debate?

I thought you were going to open... but okay. I'll open. I don't really know when, though.

Oh, and FG, I won't disappoint you ;)

EDIT: And I'll get to work on our debate as well, Legault. Thanks for finishing :)

Edited by Tino

Garcia is a better unit than Eph. route Gerik or Joshua? :lol: Fighting words and no stabs at proof.

Tino......gently bitchslap him for me. :angry: Too busy working on other Christmas present debates and last 100 FFTA2 missions.

Shhhh... :P

I would, but I don't really want to debate FE9/FE10. Also, cross-game debate standards have never really been explored before I think. It's hard enough with normal combat units, but at least you have something to go off there, i.e.

"my dude has 30 Atk/16 AS while yours has 34 Atk/18 AS, but the army your dude is in all has 40 Atk/30 AS, while mine have 20 Atk/12 AS, so mine is better than the whole team, while yours is worse then the whole team, so I win"

Also, you kinda need to decide whether it matters that, for example, Rebecca benefits two support partners, while Leonardo benefits only one. It's technically better to benefit two, but no one in Leo's game can do that either way, while everyone in Rebecca with a decent support list can.

Interesting though.

These are he characters I'll debate:

FE7: Maybe Rath

FE8: Joshua, Ephraim, Franz

FE9: Rolf, Oscar, Boyd

FE10: Rolf, Oscar, Boyd

There's more, but I can't think of them right now.