Debate Challenges

Mekkah

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldn't mind doing a debate defending Oscar against a higher tier character or Rolf against a lower tier character. :)

In path of radiance, that is.

Edited by SunMoonSky

i wouldn't mind doing a debate defending Oscar against a higher tier character or Rolf against a lower tier character. :)

Oscar Vs Titania good? Or is that a bit too one-sided?

If I can argue about what scroll skills I can give Rolf to make him better, then I take Rolf. If not, then I would prefer to defend Volke, Sothe, Ike or other strong units.

Is there another Legault or something btw?

Well, you can try to argue skills you can assign to Rolf, but such arguments are countered easily, since nobody is guaranteed to get any skills assigned to him or her.

How about Mordecai (me) vs. Astrid (you)?

Which reminds me, I voted for the Tibarn side back then, but I didn't know much of FE10. Now that I do, and I reread it, Nailah side had much better arguments.

Well, you can try to argue skills you can assign to Rolf, but such arguments are countered easily, since nobody is guaranteed to get any skills assigned to him or her.

How about Mordecai (me) vs. Astrid (you)?

Okay, I'll do it. However due to exams I don't have much time. Thursday I'll finish, so I suppose we can start then. Tips are always welcome.

If it's been done before, there's no real point in doing it again, is there? Call it off, then.

Sorry. I know I said I'd have it up by last night, but I got side-tracked. I'm still willing if you're still willing.

Okay, I'll do it. However due to exams I don't have much time. Thursday I'll finish, so I suppose we can start then. Tips are always welcome.

So you'll open?

And don't worry. Exams are obviously of a much higher priority than a Fire Emblem debate.

Sorry. I know I said I'd have it up by last night, but I got side-tracked. I'm still willing if you're still willing.

Nononononono. The debate's already been done. There's no point in doing it over again, as I doubt we'd be able to bring up better points.

Nononononono. The debate's already been done. There's no point in doing it over again, as I doubt we'd be able to bring up better points.

There's no guarantee it'll turn out the same, though.

For those who saw the original debate, which side actually won?

So you'll open?

And don't worry. Exams are obviously of a much higher priority than a Fire Emblem debate.

If you mean the debate, I wouldn't really know where to start. But I guess I can give it a shot.

And thanks for understanding!

Why would you debate a unit from FE10 which you never played? It be pretty weird. ?_?

There was a huge shortage on judges and participants.

By huge I mean, we could hardly fill up, every judge had to participate, and it was like an 8-man team tournament with 3-5 judges. And there was only one match that finished. At r2, it died out.

Edited by Mekkah

If you mean the debate, I wouldn't really know where to start. But I guess I can give it a shot.

And thanks for understanding!

Thanks. And if you find yourself unable to make a decent opener, just tell me and I'll make the opening statement ;)

And it's no problem, man ;)

For those who saw the original debate, which side actually won?

Tibarn side, due to Inui's biased vote, my incompetence with FE10 last time and a massive lack of activity among judges.